Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 4,910 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing Hearts of Darkness sub 2 in SCL10.

Sooooo long!  All these lame waves take forever.  3lektra - we all know how good she is.  Sinister adds tons of time to clears with all the trap spam.  I started early and still missed several last clears AND ran out of health packs.

Playing this PVE is making me question what I'm doing here.
  • qandolsqandols Posts: 893 Critical Contributor
    Fun times in The Rider awakens wave. Kitty, Prof-X and Modok. All is fine until the last wave and Loki fires his black and transforms my protects to enemy strikes and causes a cascade. X and Kitty died immediately and I just retreated. Arrrghhh...
  • OJSPOJSP Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    edited 5 March 2020, 12:17
    47 pulls before getting Havok, getting 3 BB and 2 SS covers along the way. 6/47 is not bad, but maybe I should stop opening New Character stores. :lol:
  • focal431focal431 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Anybody know what the rules are for merging accounts and if its allowed?
    No, merging of accounts are not allowed. I have asked for it in the past.
    qandols said:
    No, merging of accounts are not allowed. I have asked for it in the past.
    You should probably ask again, sounds like they're allowing it nowadays. 
    Ok, where did you hear it?
    qandols said:
    Know of a player that was bragging about d3 allowing him to merge accounts 
  • DhaunasDhaunas Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    focal431 said:
    qandols said:
    Someone was lying to you
    Dhaunas said:
    focal431 said:
    qandols said:
    Someone was lying to you
    How else would one go upon getting a 550 roster overnight without resources and d3 deeming it "legit"?
  • DhaunasDhaunas Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    And how do you know that d3 deemed it "legit"? Assuming it even happened?

Sorry, but d3 will not merge accounts. And if you are so certain, with your "proof", that they will, then why was your first post asking if anyone knows the rules for merging accounts and "if its allowed?" :p
    Dhaunas said:
    And how do you know that d3 deemed it "legit"? Assuming it even happened?

Sorry, but d3 will not merge accounts. And if you are so certain, with your "proof", that they will, then why was your first post asking if anyone knows the rules for merging accounts and "if its allowed?" :p
    D3 deemed it legit when I reported for cheating because c'mon 550s overnight. First thought is always cheating. 

I asked, to see if anyone else was aware of the d3 policy of no account merges. 
  • OJSPOJSP Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    edited 8 March 2020, 16:24
    Lost Worthy Cap due to cascades in the first turn, despite making a simple match on my turn. Came out to a hit notification (retals). After healing Cap and trying the same team, I won after the enemy's 2nd turn.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 4,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    When you KO Mockingbird just before she is going to bombshell you into next week and then you look up and see full health Luke & Danny waiting next in line.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,803 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 10 March 2020, 18:02
    EDIT: Nurr, wrong thread.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,803 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wasn't paying attention, and accidentally picked a fight with a 550 Kitty in PvP. That didn't end well.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    The event where Jessica Jones is the featured 5-star character is giving out shards for a different 5-star character.  The 250 shards for her in SCL10 would be good enough for me to get cover #11 for her.  Now, I'm halfway to a Immortal Hulk instead.

• sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    Just had BRB downed by a Spectacular Strategy TU from near full health. The 2 critical tiles were positioned next to each other and it made another T-shaped match-5. Rubbish.
    Something very similar did close to 50K damage to my Kitty Pryde and took her down.  I said some words that were a bit stronger than "Rubbish" though.  (the filter here would be very appropriate since they took out Kitty.)
    Yaaay, pulled a Havok cover for the Simulator 5e node. Noooo, that node is not trivial with so under covered a Havok. Nearly wished I didn't pull that one.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally got my first set of bonus shards. 

Was pulling Standards to get 3* Cyclops past 300, 6 shards at a time, in order to hit Level 227 for the LT champ reward. 

I make my final pull at 296 to push him over 300... boom: 50 bonus shards. Right when I don't need them anymore, and right before they could have gone to the next 3* I wanted to focus on. 😐😑🙄😞😡