Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fisted to death, hey. Sounds a pretty horrendous way to go. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are we not doing Phrasing anymore?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,670 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It was pretty horrific. There wasn't even any foreplay.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tackling a Carol in SHIELD Sim and watching her cascade into both her black and yellow on turn #1. 

Won the fight anyway but it cost me a health pack I didn't quite expect to need. 
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

After max-championing Medusa, I got another cover for her today.  Now I have the decision of sell / roster.

I know that if I sell I'll start getting more covers, dilution / rng notwithstanding.

I know that if I roster I'll never see another cover (unless I BH her, which I won't), dilution / rng will see to that.

It's a "worst moment" because, as I see it, it's lose / lose.  And my head hurts.

• jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This latest 0-32 LL token streak that I am on.  Been trying for Kitty since she first arrived and still the only character I have not rostered.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options

After max-championing Medusa, I got another cover for her today.  Now I have the decision of sell / roster.

I know that if I sell I'll start getting more covers, dilution / rng notwithstanding.

I know that if I roster I'll never see another cover (unless I BH her, which I won't), dilution / rng will see to that.

It's a "worst moment" because, as I see it, it's lose / lose.  And my head hurts.

My top 4*s are still barely over 300. I cannot imagine getting to this level and having to make this decision, and yet I know when I do get there...I'm going to be obligated to roster the dupe.

Because I've been playing for 5 years, and so I've sold far too many 4* covers.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For the last few days: I forgot how much screen flash there is in Fist Bump, with both Dannys putting out their Attack tiles all the time.
    For today: Army of One. Time to turn animations off and just slog :(
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Third heroic 10-pack in a row without a single 4*
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,670 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I came up against a 5* Iron Man, 4* Cap Marvel, 5* Black Widow team in Sim - first AI move got a neverending cascade that filled ALL of their AP bars and before I could do much I was Winning Teamed and Photonic Barraged to smithereens. What sucks even more is that I had just revitalised my Sim team with 3 healthpacks thinking "Hmm, this might be a bit tough"...sheesh.
  • jym010
    Options
    jym010 said:
    This latest 0-32 LL token streak that I am on.  Been trying for Kitty since she first arrived and still the only character I have not rostered.
    now up to 0-35
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For the last few days: I forgot how much screen flash there is in Fist Bump, with both Dannys putting out their Attack tiles all the time.
    The only animation I watch anymore is on the loading screen.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    shardwick said:
    This game is so boring to me without animations on. I need to see my dudes out there doing their things to get into it. I read all the dialogue, too.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Options
    shardwick said:
    This game is so boring to me without animations on. I need to see my dudes out there doing their things to get into it. I read all the dialogue, too.
    You are one of the few, I'd imagine.  After playing with animations off ever since my restart, playing with them on feels sooooooo slooooooooow.  I don't know how I survived all those years with animations on before.

My worst moment today was climbing in PVP, imagining that I'm going to start getting hit very soon because I've climbed higher than usual, so I decide to shield.  30 minutes later, and still no hits.  I try to shield at the moment were the hits are outweighing my wins.  Feels like such a missed opportunity. 
  • jym010
    Options
    jym010 said:
    jym010 said:
    now up to 0-35
    0-37
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bbigler said:
    shardwick said:
    You are one of the few, I'd imagine.  After playing with animations off ever since my restart, playing with them on feels sooooooo slooooooooow.  I don't know how I survived all those years with animations on before.

My worst moment today was climbing in PVP, imagining that I'm going to start getting hit very soon because I've climbed higher than usual, so I decide to shield.  30 minutes later, and still no hits.  I try to shield at the moment were the hits are outweighing my wins.  Feels like such a missed opportunity. 
    See that's why I hate pvp. Feels like either I'll be just building up my score and everyone is attacking me or I'll go on a big run and I just know that I'm about to get destroyed so then I shield out and pretty much nobody attacks me again. Kinda wish there was a warning system like (green) very low on everyone's radar, (yellow) people have you queued up and may be attacking soon, and (red) multiple people are attacking so shield now, fool.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    The update today was just a mess for me. For some reason, it wanted me to clear another 142 mb for a 12 mb update, and trying to sort that out took long enough that I missed all the Seed Teams for Snowball Fight.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Matches off of the snowball create cascades and generate AP for enemy team.  It's tinykitty IMHO.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, the snowball event is nonsense. The AI get all the benefits from the snowballs. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,349 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Snowball Fight reminds me of Fight for Wakanda for some reason.....