Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    metallion wrote:
    Getting my final Rhulk cover 2 months after getting him up to 4/4/4. I now can have a champed Rhulk to my name! Time to crush!

But first, I'll most likely be getting my Star Lord up to max first as he's just 7 lvls away from max and leaving him there just like that really messes up the looks of my roster (I have some sort of OCD when it comes to the looks of my roster). Hopefully I can get both of them up by the end of the month before my monthly roster update.

And it's finished in just 10 days since this post. Totally looking forward to RHulk boosted week now.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    This is more of a multi-day thing but: discovering the face-melting awesomeness that is my boosted, newly champed 3 star.pngicon_cyclops.png
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same. I never would have believed the difference there could be between a lvl 153 3/4/5 and a lvl 167 5/3/5.

This is up there with champing Bullseye and spending the next week cackling like a loon.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I added Punisher to the list of characters who's 4* Crash of The Titans I can beat making it 24 confirmed. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This week finally got the Peggy yellow, naturally got a second one later that day. Today used her (4/2/4) in the simulator and so far 4 straight matches without the computer firing a single power.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    crackninja wrote:
    This week finally got the Peggy yellow, naturally got a second one later that day. Today used her (4/2/4) in the simulator and so far 4 straight matches without the computer firing a single power.

Peggy is incredible. I would struggle to finish t50 and be lucky to get 800 in PVP, after champing her I easily get to 900 and finish typically t25 without much effort. In Sim I use to float around 1400 with a combo of a few different teams and struggle to hit 2k. After champing Peggy and IM I float around 1800 and have gotten past 2k 4 different times just out of botedom or to mine for 2* and ISO
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My first daily deal pull from the Hearts of Darkness vault: Ironheart redflag.png!

That'll do.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I won three 4*s from my season heroic 10-pack, so I can't complain, even if one of them was a 6th color of a non-championed character who only had 10 covers total. The other two were additional champion levels!

Also, after pulling lots of WM Reds, I finally pulled a WM Blue, so I can champion him now. I shouldn't have recently sold the WM Red that still had 5 days left, but at least I don't have any pressure to champion him immediately now.

And I won my 7th BSS cover.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3 x Bagman covers from fights during Lethal Intent in the space of about 15 minutes, 1 in each colour, taking him to 2/4/3.
    Ridiculous odds!
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opened 3 heroics I got from champ levels and pulled 3 deadpool covers (What are the chances of that happening?). Applied the covers which gave me LT. LT gave me my first Strange yellow.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Winning my first PVE of the year. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got to 4000 in Soul Gem Season thus getting a heroic 10-pack which yielded enough covers for me to feel comfortable selling Storm (classic)
    Which allowed me to Champion The Hood and get another X-23 Token (which will get her to 229)
    to bad the 10 packs other contents were pretty Bad (only 3 Star was a character I don't have champed)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Playing on airport wifi during a layover in Chicago yesterday morning allowed me to reach 1700 in SHIELD Sim so I could get the Thanos covers I coveted.

I got beaten back down by 150 points or so after that so I don't know if 2000 will be a realistic goal the rest of the season, but I got my covers.

Hopefully I get another one in 4 days or so.
  • granne
    Options
    My shift started three hours before sub-end today, so I had to grind ridiculously early. I couldn't be bothered to go past the sixth clear (fourth for the wave nodes), yet still came home to find I'd placed T50.

And after I told myself I was going to go for progression only this week. W00t.

I also made out like a bandit hp-wise today. 660 in one day. I think that's a record for me without selling any maxed out 2*s.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got an Iron Heart from a token from the Hearts of Darkness event. I reset the vault, pulled the daily token for 100 HP, and got a blue Punisher Max cover. Feeling lucky, I spent 1000 HP on the Venom vault, since there was a yellow cover my 5/1/1 Venom desperately needed. Got it first try. Yay!
  • Coulson_Lives
    Coulson_Lives Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Pulled 2 5* Nats in a row to max her out. Now need 250k iso to champ her.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Scarlet Witch cover from DDQ brought her to 195, granting me a Heroic token.

Heroic token yielded a Hot Dog Stand cover for icon_hulkcho.png . I mean, not the 4* I'd have chosen specifically, but I will never turn my nose up at a 4* cover I can actually use.
    Unless it's Carnage, that is. icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I fought my way to first Place in Lethal Intent, shielded and Went to sleep, fully expecting to be passed while I slept but figuring I'd get top 5 at least.
    No one bothered to pass me. I guess Mr Fantastic isn't that enticing a prize, but every champ level Counts!
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Managed to champ 3 star.png Strange about an hour before one of his covers was going to expire, and got a Moon Knight from the LT to boot. Thank you neighbor's obnoxious dog for keeping me up most of the night, allowing me to hit more LR's for ISO.

Now I need a nap.
  • granne
    Options
    Pulled a 4* from the Hearts of Darkness vault.

It was Mr Fantastic.

But hey, I pulled the LT yesterday, so I am definitely NOT complaining.

I have also got my Iso debt below 200k for the first time in... a while. A good day.