Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    But alas, I emerged victorious, the icon_peggycarter.pngyellowflag.png is mine!

Alas doesn't mean what you think it means.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Skipped the first day of The Hunt, ended up joining on the second day around 870. Figured I'd grind hard to see if I could hit max progression. Was in first place by the end of the Florida sub, did my initial clears of the final sub, still in first for the time being (and 1000 pts away from max prog). Nobody else in my bracket was playing optimally, so I ground away at the end and ended up with my first-ever PvE top finish! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Bonus: the first place cover helped me to reach my second max-covered 4*.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got icon_caroldanvers.pnggreenflag.png from a heroic token bringing her to 1/2/4.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phoenix green in Shield resupply!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Won my first Crash with my 3/2/2 Level 147 Rhulk! I tested it out without any boosts and was able to get Hulk down to about 2K-3K health. Came back with a green+black boost, an all colors boost and 100 percent match damage. Got him with about 1200 health to spare.

Hopefully the next time it rolls around I'll have some more green covers to make Hammer & Anvil more effective and I won't have to use any extra boosts.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think this is the first time I won two Crashes in a row. Last one with 198 Ant-Man (token gave me my first Peggy yellow) and now with my newly maxed Red Hulk (token gave me Strange purple).
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,501 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yesterday I was grinding lightly at BOP....got to 575. Considered stopping. Decided to go to 650, a Heroic. Why not? I was able to hit it - with a few hits on me. Opened it for War Machine red! My 12th - 5/3/4. He was on my list for champing as a better 4....now just one more needed. It was a lot better than the expected 2*...

So even without going to 900, got a 4* cover. Happy dance!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Opened 2 classics and 2 latests for the heck of it before season start.

token_legendary.pngicon_ironman.pngblueflag.png

Hello fully covered im46. Get in line, I have no iso for you! icon_lol.gif
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For the first time, I'm pretty sure, I managed to do my initial four clears of the PvE sub in under two hours.

A boosted, champed Strange is a beautiful thing.

I also got my queue down to one cover, and that's going to be the first champ level for Baby Torch once I get one more blackflag.png or redflag.png . Can't remember the last time that happened. Not actually sure it ever has.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    granne wrote:
    A boosted, champed Strange is a beautiful thing.
    Definitely the first time I wasn't annoyed at the Muscles putting down all those countdown tiles.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My nine-year old son, who has been playing the game less than two weeks and pulled a Star Lord on his third Heroic Token, comes up to me and tells me that he pulled a Peggy Carter Red from his Unstable ISO token. He needs to get 150 Hero Points in the intervening two weeks to get enough roster spots for the three characters he can recruit (Peggy, Patch, and 2-star Cap)

Best day for him...jealous day for me.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    +1 for a boosted Strange in the very goon-heavy PVE event
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Today, let's go with "When they decided to have Falcon Cap boosted for the Loki PvP event"

Oh, it is so much fun when someone makes the mistake to bring him.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    From my last 8 elitetoken_icon.png, I have received 6 star.pngstar.pngstar.png and 2 star.pngstar.png. And most of them where champ levels.
  • Berserk_Al
    Options
    Last night? Using Loki's black several times in a single event, thanks to Captain Sam being boosted this week.
    Today? If I go home from the office in time, I can reach a top 50 in this PVE, and get the Mordo guy. I just need a couple champion levels to max my 2star Torch and sell it to have space to roster Mordo.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    opened a standard token : 3 star.pngicon_ironman.png
    added another champ lvl to bring IM40 to lvl 227 : token_legendary.png
    open token_legendary.png 5 star.pngicon_blackwidow.png !
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finished top 50 in Unstable ISO-8 despite myself; I thought I was in my usual 10pm shard when I was actually in the 1am shard and did my final grind Monday morning since I was working until 10 pm.

Got home, realized my error, and facepalmed. Hard. Finished top 50 anyway and got my mordo_icon.PNG cover.

Then my first 4 clears in Strange Sights got me Strange's 5th yellow cover, bringing him to 3/5/5. Now I just need another 20k or so ISO to champion him.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    Finished top 50 in Unstable ISO-8 despite myself; I thought I was in my usual 10pm shard when I was actually in the 1am shard and did my final grind Monday morning since I was working until 10 pm.

Got home, realized my error, and facepalmed. Hard. Finished top 50 anyway and got my mordo_icon.PNG cover.

Then my first 4 clears in Strange Sights got me Strange's 5th yellow cover, bringing him to 3/5/5. Now I just need another 20k or so ISO to champion him.

To follow up on THAT, a taco brought me to 1100 HP, so I went ahead and bought a 5x pull from the Orb of Agamotto vault since neither of the others held anything of interest, but the Orb of Agamotto had two 3* Strange covers in it.

Got mordo_icon.PNGblackflag.png to go with the purpleflag.png from my Unstable finish.

Then I noticed that the blueflag.png is the progression reward.

I think this is the first time I'll have had a 1/1/1 build in the first week for a new release character with my main account.

My mobile account somehow got three War Machine covers back in the day, if memory serves, but my main has never done that.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got my first ever T10 finish in SCL 7 during a new character release, which marks the first time I've ever gotten one color of each cover for a 4* within the first week.

Then, with my one token I won for beating the Book of Vishanti sub, I pulled the Mordo blue cover from that vault. He'll be at least 1/3/1 by the time this event is over, athough I doubt I'll be lucky enough to pull him from the other two vaults.
  • Berserk_Al
    Options
    Pulled IM40 yellow from elite token, bringing it to level 183, and making my Hulkbuster 424.
    I also championed Mystique, I guess.