Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I rostered 3* Punisher today. This may not seem like a particularly shining moment, but he was my last hold-out amongst the 3*s. Finally, I have them all. Oh, frabjous day.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got a standard token from PVE and pulled the blue She Hulk I needed to champ her and use two more covers I had waiting to raise her level.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Mystique was sitting at Level 127 2/3/5, with another black cover coming up in DDQ. But lo and behold, my Sweet Taco token vault contained only blue and purple covers. I was sitting on a pile of 80 tokens, so I figured this was a good time to cash them in. I pulled all 80, only to get two blue covers, bringing her to Level 153 2/5/5. So I was slightly annoyed by that. But among the many other tokens I pulled were a bunch of 2* covers for my farm which netted me some Heroic tokens, so I decided to open those too.

The very first one I opened was a Mystique purple, which allowed me to champ her. Now the black cover I get later this week in DDQ won't go to waste. I also got the last Gamora cover I needed to champ her and apply three dupe covers I had waiting in my queue. And lastly, during my 80 token pull from the Sweet Taco vault, I did pull Hulkbuster black (the only color I didn't have), Quake green (who I don't have rostered) and the Legendary token. Overall, a pretty good day of progress.

Now if I could just pull that Strang3 blue cover in the Sweet Taco vault that would let me champ him...
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got icon_iceman.pnggreenflag.png from the Legendary in the ISO-8 Brotherhood vault, and hit 575 in the Spidey PVP.

That'll guarantee that I get to champion Deadpool in the next week or two. I mean, ideally I'd get one of his covers from the aforementioned vault and that way the CP I'm saving up could go towards Legendary tokens instead, but at least the champion reward from 3* Deadpool and the progression cover from the ISO-8 Brotherhood ladder won't go to waste in any event.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    two consecutive heroics yielding 4 stars
    War Machine Blue and Thing Green
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Pulled icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png from the ISO-8 Brotherhood vault! Championed him immediately.

Opened his Legendary token. Thanos greenflag.png . Opened another Latest Legends since I didn't have to save the points for him anymore. Thanos blackflag.png . My remaining three LT pulls were Venom, Agent Venom, and Medusa. Venom and Medusa were already rostered, and Agent Venom was one of three 4* I haven't yet rostered, and one of two I actually WOULD roster.

Tickled pink.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Pulled a blue cover for Strang3 which allowed me to champ and respec him. Also finished the Simulator for the second season in a row, which gave me a yellow cover for Mesusa. So she has one cover for each color now.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Opened one more Classic Legendary before I commit to my "platform" values of 300k ISO and 120 CP as minimum on-hands at all times. Was hoping to get a Ghost Rider greenflag.png so I could champion him and rescue his wilting blackflag.png .

Got icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png instead, so I championed HIM to use that. And his Legendary yielded the icon_ghostrider.png I was chasing, heh. So that was nice.

But now I have, uh, 5 and a half days to earn about 110k ISO if I want to save that Ghost Rider cover. I can get there with a lot of 2* RNG luck, but not sure if I can otherwise.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Finally, FINALLY, got the season 10-pack and the Medusa cover from Sim. I've been within 20 points 3 times in the past 2 days before being knocked back down while waiting for health packs.

PvP is not my happy place. If anyone wants my points to climb, have at it. Medusa and I will smile beatifically down and won't retaliate.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    granne wrote:
    Finally, FINALLY, got the season 10-pack and the Medusa cover from Sim. I've been within 20 points 3 times in the past 2 days before being knocked back down while waiting for health packs.

PvP is not my happy place. If anyone wants my points to climb, have at it. Medusa and I will smile beatifically down and won't retaliate.
    Same exactly here, barely got her at 2015 points, not going back, ha. Then ran Medusa through the Big Enchilada today with Sam Wilson and Ant-Man, it was quite entertaining.

So, the Enchilada reward brought Sam Wilson to lvl 183, earning a 4* FalCap yellow, bringing him now to 3/3/4. This actually makes him a bit more playable in my mostly 3* champ world, and he will be well suited for his next Clash of the Titans.

Also, last night I got a random 2* Ms Marvel cover in which the champ reward earned a 3* Ms Marvel, bringing her to champ level 183, yielding a Peggy Carter red cover.
    Definitely appreciate the champ reward system.
  • SummerGlau
    edited January 2017
    Options
    4Clops Cover 13 with no dupes
    with 2 Red Covers upcoming as champion rewards for 3Clops and Vision (who have not yet reached 183) and better utility than Eddie Brock I finally have a viable 4 Star Champion Candidate (and he's also 53 levels ahead of Eddie already)
    Now about that 275665 ISO I apparently Need to level him up....
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    got my 13th 4clops cover today, had one extra in the queue. Champed him and used the LT to pull my very first Peggy Yellow. She now stands at 4/1/5 which makes me happy.
  • SummerGlau
    Options
    Crnch73 wrote:
    got my 13th 4clops cover today, had one extra in the queue. Champed him and used the LT to pull my very first Peggy Yellow. She now stands at 4/1/5 which makes me happy.
    Funny for Three Months her Yellow was my only Cover, now mine is 2/1/4
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled a 2* Wolverine, which let me champ the character, and got me a heroic token, which netted me a 3* Sentry, which let me champ him too, and got me a token_legendary.png, which then let me pull a 5* Dr. Strange Cover.

It's going to be a long time till a 2* cover does me that much good again icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled 2 x 4*s from token_heroic.png before breakfast. icon_quake.png and icon_moonknight.png
    icon_quake.png gave a LT which gave greenflag.png :thanos:
  • DFiPL
    Options
    EDIT: correction, not daily drop, but rather a token_heroic.png for Lightning ROund finish was waiting for me when I logged in. That yielded icon_antman.pngyellowflag.png . I mean, the daily drop was a token_heroic.png TOO, but that one was only a 2*.

Honorable mention goes to somehow closing in on champ'ing Ghost Rider before this cover expires despite getting nothing but 70 ISO rewards in Lightning Rounds this week. I was counting on Villain Week being how it usually is for me and giving me a few more 250-equivalent rewards per fight, but nope.

It's cool, though. I've got 13.6k ISO coming from DDQ over the next three days, which means I really only need about 4k or so from other sources before 10am or so Saturday. If I can't somehow clear 4k ISO between Thursday and Friday, I deserve for this cover to rot.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Returning from Argentina and opening the game on the PC ten minutes before the end of Deadpool Daily Quest. Enough time to get the cover and the two tokens.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Waking up early to take the train into the city and seeing that no one had hit me while I was sleeping in Blind Justice. Was able to climb to 900 before 7AM and get my Hulkbuster another champ level. Several of the fights during the climb gave me 2* covers and one of those covers gave me a heroic Token that yielded a purple Miles Morales cover. Now he's 2/1/5, hopefully this is the end of the endless stream of red covers and I see some more purple and yellow ones in his future.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Opened three classic legends over the past 3 days... two of them were 5 star.pngs:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.pngredflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_punisher.png (champ level)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.pngpurpleflag.png

That was my first purple for BSS, so now he can finally go invisible. Both 5 star.pngs now have just 4 covers, so I won't be leveling them up yet, but man that feels good.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    With my final token for the ISO-8 Brotherhood vault, I pulled a green cover for 4* Punisher, who now sits at Level 127 and 2/2/2. My best, most evenly covered 4* so far. And I can't remember the last time I pulled a 4* from an event vault. This may have even been my first time doing so.