Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With less than an hour to go, managed to pull the black 2* Daken I needed to save the 6 that were dying on the vine, took him from 86-100. Then I pulled another from a standard token, bringing him to 101 in just two packs.

Ooooh that black Daken is a killer. I was in the exact same situation as you.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled a greenflag.pngicon_punisher.png from 20 cp to take him to the glorious 4/4/4. Woohoo! Next cover won't be wasted.
    Look at Galactus rewards. Look at iso levels. I need 300k in 15 days.

COME AT ME DOUBLE ISO WEEK!!!!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Entered the day with around 2100 coins. I have 175 now.

Why? 3nos from the round 2 Galactus reward and Thano5 from the Crash of the Crash of the Mad Titan. Rostering both of those cats was my goal for the next few days, and I hit the goal on day 1.

The way Galactus Hungers works with non-Galactus nodes means that I've hit a whopping 300 XP in about two hours' play today between DDQ, Crash of the Mad Titan, and Galactus Hungers. That leveled me up and got me like 15% of the way to my next level.

I managed to get 10 seed fights in the final LR of the week despite not starting it until there were, like, 30 minutes left.

Between the 2* covers earning champion rewards from that and the shower of tokens from various events so far today, I must have added another 7 or 8 3* champion levels.

I'm a little dizzy.

Sad that the 13th Ghost Rider cover I needed is apparently getting skipped, to be sure.

But I'm still a little dizzy.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Started the day with a 4/5/2, level 76, Rocket & Groot. Got a blue from DDQ, a yellow from CotMT, enough Iso from levelling up to SCL 50 to champ and re-spec to 5/3/5, and then used them to beat Thanos on the first try.

Then the token gave me a Carnage cover, but hey, you can't win them all.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    After being defeated by Thanos using Starlord thrice, I beat him with my 168 Rocket & Groot at the first try. Legendary token gave me Ant-Man purple (now 3/1/4).

Free Naughty or Nice token gave me 1000 HP. That, combined with what I have, is enough for me to take the daily deal of the Naughty and Nice and Mad Titan vault all days.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    not getting the Galactus bug
    defeating Thanos with level 117 R&G.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got a Heroic token from Shield Intercept and got a Hulkbuster cover.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After dropping a 10x to fish for that green Red Hulk in the Naughty Or Nice vault (and failing to catch it), I pull one from 20 CP -- my first one (4/1/5)! At least I won't have to rely purely on match damage again for his Crash in (lol) March.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    pulled the Red Hulk purpleflag.png from the Naughty or Nice vault with the daily deal.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Opening 7 LTs today, all covers I could use. 80 CP gave me Elektra (champ), Peggy blue, Flaptain (first champ level), and Gwenpool green. Flaptain LT gave me a Luke Cage black, Spider-Gwen Crash gave me my first yellow Venom, and Thanos Crash gave me a Fantastic yellow.

Character wise, not a great haul (I'm still waiting for my last few Rhulk and Bobby covers), but any day I get to use 7 out of 7 4* covers is a decent day.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hit 575 in PvP for the first time ever. I'm primarily a PvE player, and although I play every PvP, I usually stop after the Elite token at 200.

Double Iso and Galactus downtime was a tempting, and worthwhile, combo.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This was a few days ago, but I managed to place t10 overall in The Hunt, which let me roster Ghost Rider for the Galactus event. I really wasn't expecting to finish that high, but I'm definitely happy to be able to get maximum gameplay out of Galactus event. Well, when I don't get the lockout bug, anyway.

For today: I didn't even come close to beating Thanos with my level 178 Kamala Khan the first time I tried today's Crash. Second try I used +2 green and black boost, +2 All AP boost and 100 percent increase to match damage boost. I ended up beating Thanos with about 2400 health to spare. Token netted me a Hulkbuster red cover.
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've been saving up Hero Tokens and today I hit 101. I'm tempted to make a thread and open them all tomorrow as a Christmas treat.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Those purple reign tokens have been kind to me *knock on wood* - my first one was a Thanos ***** black (which made for a fun time in the Big Enchilada with *** Daken and Patch - even at one black cover that power is pretty impressive in wave nodes). The second one I opened was a Jean blue, bringing my poor under-covered Lady Grey to 3/2/3.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    still no Galactus bugs and two Peggy Blue Covers in one day
    one of the last 4's I unlocked that was in game when I started in July and now 2/1/4
    and i managed to defeat Thanos with Kamala Khan
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Boosted GR and his glorious Penance Stare.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    doomette wrote:

Boosted Scott Summers and that red is an awful lot of fun, too!
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Two moments stand out:

1. Reading other people's successful stories encouraged me to keep going & I beat Thanos's crash with champed KK on the 3rd try.
    2. Much more important to me: for the first time ever, I hit full personal & alliance progression in a boss event. Total gratitude to my alliance-mates.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    doomette wrote:

Boosted Scott Summers and that red is an awful lot of fun, too!
    Both of my Cyclopses are a bit weak (4 star.png undercovered, 3 star.png in line to get champed but underleveled) but one of these days. Truthfully (and irrationally, I know they are valuable characters in-game), they aren't the highest priority because I really dislike the character.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Progression Galactus token yielded icon_beast.png .

Being his 183rd level, he in turn coughed up a icon_jeangrey.png .

I had championed her before I had a 14th cover to feed her, so that was her first champion level, and yielded a Legendary.

The Legendary yielded drstrange_icon.pngyellowflag.png .

I love reward chains.