Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Surviving Big Enchilada with one guy standing (Hawkeye) with 10 health. Eek.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank God the 7 day Hulk event is here!

I now know for 7 blessed days, I don't have to sit through symbiotes, Carnage and Venom and their horribly slow animations.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That rng through standard tokens loves me. For some reason, it seems the only way that I can pull 3strange.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got a Legendary token in the Taco vault!
  • danuutz
    danuutz Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    5x bag-man covers in 40 min from pvp matches ... all pink. Am I blessed ? icon_eek.gificon_e_confused.gif

https://s17.postimg.org/rb2puo50t/bagluck.jpg
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Today I champed Rocket & Groot, which means I have every single star.pngstar.pngstar.png champed, and that feels pretty darn good. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,143 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Real Steel mirror match - LVL 300+ Colossus, LVL 360+ 4-star Thor and LVL 200+ 3-star Iron Man. It's a race to the yellows for recharge, but yellows are in very short supply this board. Useless greens, on the other hand, are everywhere! Fortunately, I get my six yellow first and cast Recharge. Next turn, I get enough red to cast a smite, but their Thor stuns my Thor; charged tiles appear. The turn before I get my recharge AP, the other Thor gets a Smite off, doing a LOT of damage to my Colossus. More importantly, more charged tiles show up on the board. Once my recharge goes off, I have 27 red and 18 blue. Stun Iron Man, Stun Thor. Hit Colossus with Smite #1, and do 20K+ damage. Hit the stunned Thor with Smite #2, and take her down from 30K health to downed in one hit. icon_lol.gif
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got Psylocke cover from season reward and it's champion reward gave me icon_deadpool.pngblacktile.png
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled an icon_x23.pngpurpleflag.png from a Heroic token, which finally gives me at least one cover in each color (3/1/1). And star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_daken.png is at Level 182, so one more cover for him will give me another greenflag.png for icon_x23.png.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pew pew! Took Nova up to 250 for the Medusa pvp, and having so much fun with him and his buddy Old Man Logan. Pew pew!
  • Uninspired
    Uninspired Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    While using Silver Surfer and Devil Dino together (as one tends to do), Devil Dino managed to swallow Surfer's black hole with his prehistoric bite. I'm having fun imagining this in the comics, especially the look on Surfer's face after it happens...
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got a green Moonknight from the Hulk vault yesterday, bought another token today figuring there was no way I would get something that good. The prize bell rang and gave me a blue Peggy Carter, good to be on a hot streak of luck.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I reached 900 for the first time in a PVP event, earning myself a second Medusa cover. Since I don't care about placement, I didn't re-shield. Boy howdy, the notifications of defeats and wins have come quickly since then. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Made a huge push yesterday and especially today to finally hit 2000 in the Simulator for a season for the first time, winning a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_blade.pngredflag.png . That gives me one cover in each color for him. Progress!
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Opened my latest 10 pack from daily progressions. 5 gold covers, including one War Machine greenflag.png which I can use, and also a CMags cover that makes him the first 3* to reach level 200 (and also giving me a personal excuse to level Fury to 200 as well since I'm pegging him to my highest leveled 3*). I've had better hauls before, but when a majority of my recent 10 packs consists of 1-3 3*s, I'll happily take this any day. Hoping I can stay high enough for the Season placement 10 pack
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pulling a 4* cover from the vault for the second straight event
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Two 4 Stars From Heroics in one day
    kinda meh, though...Iceman now 0/0/4 and Winter Soldier at 0/1/2
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    icon_peggycarter.pngyellowflag.png from a heroic token today, huzzah!
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hit 10,000 points in a season for the first time.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For the 3rd time, a standard token gives me another 3strange cover. Just to do the simulator tonight and I can get the last 3 covers I need for him.