Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I skipped Prodigal Sun to play Pokemon Sun (get it?) Still joined a few hours before the end, to get a Sentry champion level. Got the two CP, and played the rest of the nodes once, and finished top 100; enough to get a couple champion levels for my Iron Man.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After getting beat up twice in the Jean Grey Essential node (2 Kishu's and a Muscle?!?)
    remembered the power of the Mohawk...much easier
    then I got to the Hawkeye essential node (total cakewalk)
    I guess a two star essential node should be easy with a two star champion and two 3 star champs (Cage and Fist)
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fanghoul wrote:
    After pulling 7 times in the legendary packs for 2 5*s and 5 4*s I could use (yay!), I then went and earned the season heroic 10-pack, opened that, and got 2 more 4*s I needed (yay!!)

Then I came in 9th in Progidal Son, which netted me another 4* Jean cover, and enough 3* Iron man that I got a 4* Hulkbuster from champion levels.

My best day for 4*'s ever icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Remembering to remove the boosts in my first fight immediately following the Crash.

Honorable mention: opening a Classic LT got me a Drax cover, which let me level him enough to tackle today's Crash successfully. That success got me Venom's yellow, which was another usable cover.
  • SummerGlau
    Options
    Realizing how much easier the nodes in the third part of Hearts of Darkness are this time
    showing (at least to me) that both my skills and roster have improved past the scaling
    having all of the essential Characters with decent coverage helps (IM40 is actually higher level than my lvl 270 5 Stars with the boost)

(however I seem to have chosen a lousy start time and won't likely get the Medusa cover from placement)
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled another Jean Grey from the event token so now I have all three colored covers. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Pulled 30 odd tacos, got Drax black and LT. LT became Quake's 13th cover. Yay!
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    I had diligently saved up AP in order to nuke the last wave in the Rider Awakens node, as I knew Mystique would do terrible things with all the black and purple precious waves had collected. Then Sentry had to go and off himself, ending that wave during that side's turn. Mystique did her terrible things, downing all but IM40. Luckily I had enough AP to down her and Bullseye, leaving Ares. It was a mad scramble to deny him of anything he could use, as poor IM couldn't take much more. Of course the board gifted him with enough yellows to fire off two Sunders, but huzzah, the last one killed the both of us and I was given the win.
    Very dramatic and annoying, but I had to chuckle at the way I won.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So HoD Slice 1 ended 5 minutes ago...

2ur8px0.jpg

First time attempting the grind. Worth it.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Definitely this:

Screenshot_2016_12_04_07_09_32.png

First time ever finishing t1, and for 4 Medusa covers! Don't know if the grind is worth it every time, but that was really freaking sweet.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My 3* Cyclops has been sitting on 7 covers since his last DDQ, so I was looking forward to tomorrow's.

Then I opened an Elite token this morning, and got a redflag.png .

Then I opened a Taco and got a blackflag.png .

And then I opened a Standard and got a yellowflag.png .

A very nice day.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Second token from venom bomb vault (both daily deals) yielded purple Medusa. A nice surprise after placing a disappointing 44th in my bracket.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've won my second PVE event! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    img0190cphivaq6by.png
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled a 4* icon_lukecage.png from a Heroic this morning.

And pulled a Loki from an Elite, which pushed him to 183, which yielded 4* icon_venom.png
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled a yellow cover for Dr. Strang3 out of the Venom Bomb vault. That brings him to 3/4/4, and I believe his turn in DDQ is coming up soon. I just wish it should be for the final yellow cover. Oh well, I'm not gonna complain about more chances to earn covers. I'll get the covers I want eventually. In theory.
  • SummerGlau
    Options
    Finally got a Kingpin Black Token....and got through 4 plays of the Medusa Essential node for Liberty Island Without Using a revive token (3 star Cage/Fist as teammates)
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    After having to sell several redflag.pngicon_ghostrider.png I couldn't use, I've finally drawn one that I can ( blackflag.png ). That puts him at 13 total so it doesn't matter which color I draw next since it'll be applied right after I make him a Champion.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Downing Venom on the third sub's last node in the most satisfying way possible. He was almost at full health, while my lone survivor, Ghost Rider, was down to about 400 health. He only has 7 covers and is under-leveled at that (he'll have to get in line behind all my 3's with 13 covers waiting to be champed), but lucky for me, 4 of those are blackflag.png and I had enough AP for an epic nuke. Thank you Phoenix and Captain Marvel (especially her, give me that black AP, om nom nom) for your sacrifice.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulling the icon_jeangrey.pnggreenflag.png from the Venom Bomb vault with my placement token.

She is now 3/5/5 and ready to champion as soon as I have another cover for her (which may be quite soon indeed as all I need is two Beast covers to get a Jean from champion rewards).
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finally got a yellow OML from a classic token earned from CP in Venom Bomb. Between that and finally max/champ/respec my 3* Strange, it's been a good week.