Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Bobbyeter
    Bobbyeter Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Just got a icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.png making that my first 4* at 13 covers, it's a good morning.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I've pulled 3 Strange covers from standard tokens in the past week.

And I finally got my 14th cover for Moon Knight so I can work on champing him.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a Human Torch 3* from a standard token, bringing him to level 183.

Champion reward there was a icon_thing.pngyellowflag.png , bringing ol' Ben to 5/4/4.

That's my third fully-covered 4*. I'm going to wait a while to champion him, just to see how other cover drops fall. Captain Falcon and the Rider are both at 12 covers already, and Jean Grey will join them next event via progression.

Basically, I'm going to wait to see if Thing gets another cover before any of those three get to 13 covers, and if one of them gets to 13 before Thing gets to 14, then whichever gets to 14 first will get the ISO.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Having a Shield Intercept reward a Heroic Token, which gave me my first StarLord Yellow, was a good time
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Having a Shield Intercept reward a Heroic Token, which gave me my first StarLord Yellow, was a good time

Enjoy! Mine is at 4/0/4... fingers crossed..
  • DFiPL
    Season progression yielding Psylocke's 183rd level.

Which yielded icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png

At 5/4/3, he is my sixth 4* to reach 12 covers, and one of three currently sitting at 12, along with Ghost Rider and Captain Falcon.

Waiting for them in Thirteenlandia are Nick Fury, Star-Lord (both already championed) and Thing (who is waiting to find out whether he will get his 14th cover before or after one of the 12'ers).
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Pulling icon_quake.pnggreenflag.png from the Taco vault. It took me only 25 tries to get her!
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Champed icon_moonknight.png today to bring my 4* champ count up to 21.
  • DFiPL
    Been largely skipping this event because without the 4* essential, I'm not going to get to max progression, so I haven't been killing myself on the grind. Just playing to the non-essential CP and calling it good.

Bought a pull from the vault tonight out of boredom, and that pull resulted in the Legendary token.

token_legendary.pngicon_blackwidow.pngredflag.png came from that token.

Me gusta.
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    I can't draw any new 5 star from latest legend token since 2nd civil war boss fight. I have passed almost 4 star DDQ and champion more than 10 4 star character. It is a long time torture. I loss confidence to draw any latest legend token.....
    Finally, I got 5 star black widow last Sunday. YA..........
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    For the first time, I was able to clear DDQ. And I reach 1100 in simulator shield (never pass 500 before).
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Earlier in the day, managed to clear Quake Crash with 900+ hp remaining after probably 30 tries (lost count) after spending 5-7k ISO (lost count as well) on damage boosts. The previous attempts belongs in the worst moments thread, especially those involving losses to a 300hp IW, but the last one was sweet sweet victory as I basically cascaded her to death from 3.7k hp using that 20+ green and blue I stockpiled coupled with plenty of help from RNG as I kept lucking into match 5s in the process. What made it even better was knowing that ending the turn would have killed me as she had 10 green waiting in the wings for an attack, so I was just pretty much trying my luck since I was going to lose if I didn't do it anyway. The toughest fight yet, but the sweetest victory as well
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every time Strange burns a goon.

Every. Single. Time.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    The battery light of my 3ds turned red just in time for me to play the last hour of the Doc Ock PVP while the console recharged. This time Pokemon didn't make me skip the event, unlike the last two times (unintentionally).
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit Day 1000 and SHIELD Rank 60 today icon_mrgreen.gif

I've actually been playing longer than 1000 days, pretty much since launch, but I had a break of a few months before the first Anniversary when it felt like the game was going nowhere. I've had Deja Vu a few times since then...

But hey, this is a POSITIVE thread, so YAY for a couple of milestones the day after my first mass hoard pulling session! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    after the fiasco with the errors off the hop, and then not even getting any for the past week, i finally got shield intercepts tonight. and they've all worked!
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Second day in a row of DDQ clearing. SHIELD simulator over 1500. And I got a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngdrstrange_icon.png from standard token.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I made my very first Top 10 placement in a Story Mode event for Progidal Son which gave me my 13th and 14th covers for Jean Grey. Championed her with the ISO I've been saving since the event started and I'm all set for her next cover from Heart of Darkness progression rewards.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    After pulling 7 times in the legendary packs for 2 5*s and 5 4*s I could use (yay!), I then went and earned the season heroic 10-pack, opened that, and got 2 more 4*s I needed (yay!!)
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    V55clXnl.png

Teen Jean cover #10. Then proceeded to pull a Beast which netted me Teen Jean cover #11.