Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    I pulled a Groot green with an elite token so I didn't have to go get killed again in TBE.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled blue and red Silver Surfer cover in the past 2 week.

This brings my SS to 5/4/4. WOOT!!!!!

my first ever max cover 5*! I am so excited!!

now i just need to spend iso to level him from level 270 to 450 and champ him....
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seeing that Iron Fist was powered up in the second sub of OsCorp...and then barely using him
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I hit 900 for the first time ever in PvP! Big thanks to champed and boosted Rulk. You the real MVP!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Being able to champ lil daken again icon_e_smile.gif
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Hit 2k in Sim for the first time, was close so I pushed through. I am sure I made all kinds of people mad cause I don't do Line, and I just hit who is worth some points.
    The purple Gwenpool cover was my first for her.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Got Gwenpool from the Simulator. I have enough HP to roster her and the Beast covers in my queue, so the only 3/4 star I am missing right now is the new Blade.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 820 = blackflag.pngtoken_legendary.pngicon_wolverine.png, making him 1/3/3
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got home, decided to see if I couldn't get a fresh bracket in the Strange PVP to maybe get some seeds towards the event token.

Did that, and actually climbed up to 575 fairly easily, which put me within a holler of the Heroic 10-pack for the season.

The 10-pack had four gold flashes, which was nice! Best of all?

Peggy yellowflag.png !

So glad I made that push.

Was about to log out, realized the DDQ refresh had hit, and went to play the dual Crashes.

Didn't need to use boosts for either Professor X or Thing. So that was also glorious.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I was able to champion 3*-Dr. Strange and Kingpin today. icon_e_smile.gif
  • SummerGlau
    Another Maxxed power on a 4 star (Kate Bishop Blue)

Does 6000+ damage at level 90?
  • DFiPL
    Just to cap off the WOO from getting yellow Peggy this morning, my top-10 finish in the final sub of the Venom Heroic yielded, of course, an event token.

Event token? Pulled the Legendary from the vault.

Said Legendary bestowed upon me my first Gwenpool cover, after having whiffed all anniversary trying to obtain one of her covers.

Only 4* I'm currently without are Carnage (by choice; I'll roster him eventually but he loses the game of musical chairs every time I have him and a 4* or 5* I don't have comes along), Wasp, Devil Dino, and Howard the Duck. The Dino just drops covers too infrequently for me to be willing to put in that effort, and I have no idea if the Duck is available outside Duck Season.

I do want Wasp, though.
  • DFiPL
    5* Strange is now 0/1/2. Works for me.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Added 3* Strange to my roster, so I'm back to missing only four 3*s. Of course, one of them is Beast, who is the Essential 3* for the next PVE... and my run of T50s comes to a grinding halt.

Second best was zipping through my four clears of Luck be a Lady in next to no time with Lazy Daken, Luke Cage and Blade. Nice change from yesterday. I think I've used one health pack all day (having missed the grind on yesterday's horror show to go to see Dr Strange at the cinema. Thank goodness for 2D, though - I'd have chucked and/or had a raging migraine in minutes if I'd seen it in 3D).
  • Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Got my 13th rulk cover. From a heroic. That I got from watching a video.

Winning icon_e_wink.gif
  • DFiPL
    granne wrote:
    Added 3* Strange to my roster, so I'm back to missing only four 3*s. Of course, one of them is Beast, who is the Essential 3* for the next PVE... and my run of T50s comes to a grinding halt.

You can usually get the first 3* cover from the first sub's points. It means the 3* node is probably the last you'll play in the sub, but you can still x4 all nodes.
  • SummerGlau
    championed 3 star hulk and almost have Magneto there as well
    (I have a Mags cover in stock, but no hulk levels since champ yet)
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    My best moment yesterday was opening all the packs that came with the end of the season. It's not that I pulled great (but I did pull the Elektra cover from the Oscorp vault). It's just opening a nice stash of tokens on itself what makes me happy.
  • DFiPL
    Customer service saved me from myself on having accidentally sold a cover I didn't want to sell, *and* I pulled another of the same character from another token.

Thanks, CS!
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Numero Uno in the Balance of Power!

The first time ever, and might be the only once in a long time to come. Thank you all 4* and 5* players who sat that one out.

I love Balance of Power!