Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Max champed 2* Storm and HT
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2016
    Win after win after win
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reached 36k and got my damn Nova Token

Finally he can use Black AP (5/5/1)
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Hulkbuster is 5/2/5. My IM40 is 182 with two covers waiting to add champ levels, which would give me a 6th HB blue.

From the second strange vault got the LT from my reward token. Pulled that black Hulkbuster I needed so badly.

So my 6th blue won't go to waste and I can champ my Hulkbuster.

Also pulled a Green Goblin from a classic token this morning.
  • SummerGlau
    Did the Kaecillius Trifecta (although it took two tries again)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a 5* Strange from the Sanctum Sanctorum token on my main account yesterday evening, and then today's DDQ resulted in Scarlet Witch's first champion level on mobile. The resulting Legendary was another 5* - Black Widow.

Feels good.
  • oBrokeno
    oBrokeno Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    24 pulls on strange vault got me 4 of his 5* covers. 1 of each with a second on yellow. Got sevral extra covers for some of my 4* and sevral of the 4* I pulled were with multiple covers.
    1 in 6 getting a 5* was really awesome.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled 3* Dr. Strange yellowflag.png from the Wand of Watoomb vault, then got blueflag.png from one of the event tokens. I'm on track to possibly place T10 for the event, but definitely should get T20, which means he'll be fully covered from the get go.
  • I got 1000 hp in a Taco token
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Just pulled a Peggy cover from the DP v. MPQ progression Heroic. Was chuffed it was gold, but didn't even notice it was flashing. Did a full-on double-take when I saw her icon_peggycarter.png
  • SummerGlau
    The Node I found Tough last time in Deadpool vs MPQ proved easy on 3rd and 4th Plays (Nova, IM40 and X-23)

felt bad for making Professor X orbital, though
  • DFiPL
    granne wrote:
    Just pulled a Peggy cover from the DP v. MPQ progression Heroic. Was chuffed it was gold, but didn't even notice it was flashing. Did a full-on double-take when I saw her icon_peggycarter.png

Same thing happened to me when I pulled Ghost Rider on mobile. It was a gold pull from a Strange Sights token, but I didn't see it flash.

Then...the Rider.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I'm not sure if it counts as a "best" or a "worst" - on Thursday, I plowed through all of my accumulated CP in the Sanctum Sanctorum, to the tune of about 18 pulls immediately, and one more later in the day. Expected value for that should be 1 or 2 token_legendary.pngdrstrange_icon.png covers. Nope, all star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png. However, every single one of them was a usable cover - even when I pulled a Star-Lord cover for my (then) 5/1/5.
  • Uber303
    Uber303 Posts: 85 Match Maker
    I champed switch and shulk.

Nothing major, except the 250k Iso it took to do it.

Oh well won't be champing any 4* anytime soon anyway, they're getting capped at 188 until I've got plenty fully covered.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got 6th place in the Dr. Strange event, which means I have star.pngstar.pngstar.pngdrstrange_icon.png fully covered already, but the equally good news was getting icon_x23.pngredflag.png . Before I just had two of her greenflag.png covers. Progress!
  • DFiPL
    Finished 8th in Strange Sights for the X-23 cover and three Strange covers.

Pulled a 4* from one of the 7 SS tokens I got for alliance/sub finish, which was nice. IW greenflag.png which I can't use, but still a 4* pull.

Didn't get a single 3* Strange cover from any of the SS tokens on either of my accounts, though each account did get a 4* pull. Which was weird.

Oh well. I came into this event wanting the 3* Strange, and I'm leaving it with a 3* Strange and a 5* Strange.

I'm making a note here: huge success. Glad I dropped down to CL7 for this event.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    I pulled two OML covers in a row from Classics, moving him up to level 453.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Finished in 191st place in CL8 in the Doctor Strange event, earning me two covers for him. Success with event tokens means I now have four covers for the good Doctor icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Normally I don't but now I will share.

I have used ~700 CP that I have stockpiled over time on the Strange tokens. And I came out of it with 3-1-3 strange that will be a staple in my PvE (3 yellow!). I still have 500 CP left and if the odds would stay the same I would pull some more but in the process I needed to sell at least 6 4* covers that I can't apply, I have 3 more in the queue that I consider selling and I would definitely pull more. So for the time being I will stop (not a 5* player anyway).

But it was a great day.

Plus I want more events with 3 paths to chooses (or a 7 day event with 7 paths). The Alliance rewards were amazing!
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    After pulling 500 ISO-8 from the first two vaults with the relic tokens, I pulled the legendary token from the Book of Vishanti vault the third day. It was a cover for my Iceman.