Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Gained SHIELD rank 25,000 iso-8 (now level 56) got also purpletile.pngicon_elektra.png from 20 CP and from Captain Americas champion reward icon_falcon.png 4 star.pngyellowtile.png Beat also Boss rush several times icon_e_smile.gif
  • My team of
    1/1/1 Dr. DOOM
    2/2/2 Ares
    0/0/1 Winter Soldier

Has gotten me halfway through round 6 and #1 in my alliance at 345k points.

I am hoping someone jumps me because i want the 3 tokens more then 3* Storm.

I havent lost yet in round 6. Been pretty easy really. Finished with over half health the last 2 attempts in boss rush
  • MLDB
    MLDB Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I beat r8 and am done with this madness.

Screenshot_20161015-234449_zpsmobv8hfo.png

I hope the devs NEVER run this again, it wasn't fun, I wasted so many resources doing this (tons of gold, DP points, boosts, etc.) and while Peggy is a cool chick, the prize:effort ratio is completely unworth it. I feel like I deserve at least 5 Legendary tokens for this. But I am done, and that is amazing. Vacation time!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    My team of
    1/1/1 Dr. DOOM
    2/2/2 Ares
    0/0/1 Winter Soldier

Has gotten me halfway through round 6 and #1 in my alliance at 345k points.

I am hoping someone jumps me because i want the 3 tokens more then 3* Storm.

I havent lost yet in round 6. Been pretty easy really. Finished with over half health the last 2 attempts in boss rush

I'm just curious how you're managing that. I've got a number of 3* champs and I can't even come close to clearing these three bosses. I think Round 2 was the last round I managed to clear all three. I think I got to Old Man Logan once in Round 3, but the AI had so much green AP stored up he was able to fire that power each turn until my team was dead. Closest I came in Round 4 was getting Cap to about a quarter of his health left. I don't even know how the third boss was. JUST got to Round 5 and haven't even attempted the fight yet.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even though there are MANY problems with PVE still (not the least of which is WHERE IS OUR ADDITIONAL SCL LEVELS):

Having a -real- PVE back instead of that God-awful Boss Rush.

(Alternatively: Giving up on boss rush after beating round 7)
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    ClwZ6pZ.jpg

This really sucked, but I'm happy that I can move on with my life. Feel like I deserve a bunch of 5* covers for going through with this insanity.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bought the anniversary daily deal, got the 2nd of 3 Legendary tokens from the vault.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    It's early in the day but some best moments include...

...placing 2nd instead of 1st in Boss Rush on purpose because I wanted the 3 token_heroic.png instead of a icon_storm.png . The first of those three gave me a icon_wintersoldier.png .
    ...doing one last 100 heropointsbig.png daily deal purchase from the Anniversary vault and receiving the last icon_devildino.png in there. Hello, Champion level!
    ...spending 60 commandpoints.png and receiving two mediocre star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png s but my first star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.png .
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Reaching 600k iso-8 and beating Crash of the titans with my first attempt!
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    After thinking that Nefarious Foes was going to be a bust I managed to shield a little over 800, catch my breath and then Whales Whales Whales my way to the yellow Nova cover. One more Yellow or Black and I can champion him and stop banging my head every time I pull a red cover (which is too many times, I think he'd be at 9 red covers now).

Edit: Bonus 4*! The last Nefarious Foes token gave me a Jean Grey blue.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    As above, I pushed to 900 in Foes to finish off and champion Nova. I had a black cover queued, and the resulting LT yielded a Cyclops cover, which brought him to 13/13.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Got the Sam Wilson 3* purple i needed to champ him, and not waste 2 yellows. Got it from a Standard Token! Open your standard tokens, people!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Because my roster is silly, my best team in Combined Arms turned out to be Devil Dinosaur, Iron Man Mk 40 and MN Magneto. Early in my attempt to climb to 900 I actually encountered another player running the same team. It just made me laugh to actually fight a mirror match with that crazy lineup.

Forum rules probably forbid me from calling this person out, but you know who you are and I know you are awesome icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    With 5 champed 4*'s and seven more needing about a billion ISO, I made the decision to again save my LT's and CP for the season once it starts. Last night, I hit max progression in Unstable ISO-8 which brought me up to 36 CP. Since the new season hasn't started, was feeling lucky and cashed in 20 for a token_legendary.pngicon_ironman.pngblueflag.png . Then this morning, climbed in Combined Arms to 900 for the icon_peggycarter.pngyellowflag.png which was the 13th cover needed. She is now 4/4/5. During that climb, I nabbed the 10 CP as well and decided to cash in 20 more CP and got icon_jeangrey.pnggreenflag.png , my 13th cover for her as well. Just going to sit by and play DDQ until The Hunt and new season starts.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Pulling a Vault token today, and having it come up Peggy's Yellow cover! I've been angsting for a long time as my Peggy started at 1/0/1 when she was first released, and then through pulls and the boss rush and progression managed to up to 4/0/5. My highest level and most covered 4*! With no yellow cover!

And now I have her at 4/1/5, and I am stoked. Maybe I'll even make progression in the PvP to get her to 4/2/5 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    fanghoul wrote:
    Pulling a Vault token today, and having it come up Peggy's Yellow cover!

Came in here to post the exact same thing icon_e_biggrin.gif

Mine is only 0/2/1, but I'm hoping to get my first 4* from PVP in Combined Arms to take her to 0/3/1.
  • fun_and_gun
    fun_and_gun Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    this morning...
    red hulk sitting at 4/4/5

received sentry reward from tbe
    leveled sentry to 182
    pulled 63 taco tokens...no sentry
    spent 1800 hp on taco 10 pack...no sentry
    spent another 1800 hp on taco 10 pack...no sentry
    spent last 1800 hp on taco 10 pack...got sentry on 9th reward
    leveled sentry to 183...got red hulk green
    championed red hulk

this afternoon...
    saw that sentry was updated to reward moon knight

winning!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I spent 20 CP on a classic legendary, and received a cover that had eluded me completely - Antman blueflag.png ! He's been sitting at 5/0/2 forever. I think he looks like a lot of fun, so I am looking forward to finally unlocking a bit more of his potential.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two best moments for me!

The update to Captain Marvel's champion rewards put Peggy's red, and not her yellow, at 183. So unless she gets updated AGAIN before I get to 223, I'll still get a Peggy yellow.

And progressions in The Hunt put me over the top for a Classic LT, which contained icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.png .

He's now 4/3/5, and one cover away from being my first fully-covered 4* who didn't have the benefit of free covers from the Daily Resupply. Worst case, I have 161 days to get a dozen'ish covers for Blade or Hood, as either of their 183 champion rewards would finish off Ghost Rider before his black drops in the Resupply.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Scored over 900 points in "Combined Arms" and got my 13th cover for Peggy which allows me to champion her. Since I have another Peggy cover from last PVE I was able to add a champion level.
    The LT I got as reward gave me my first Black Bolt cover. Now I`ve recruited every epic character! icon_e_biggrin.gif