Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got my first three-star (Rocket and Groot) to level 223, where you get the second fourstar cover reward. Looking forward to the coming 47 levels!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Managed to scrounge up 9800 HP and used it all on an Anniversary 40-pack - my first. Got the big HP payout, so then I got a tenpack too just to have gotten all Three Daily deals in one day. icon_e_smile.gif Best loot was that one of the legendary tokens got me icon_blackbolt.pngblackflag.png - he's 1/1/0 now, twice as effective!
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Yesterday completed DDQ for the Daken cover, which gave me another champ level, which gave me the X-23 cover for her first champ level, which gave me an LT which gave me my second token_legendary.pngicon_blackwidow.pngredflag.png

Just love those chains!!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my first 4* champion.

I mean, yeah, the token from it said "hey, you have 5 4* powers at max, have a token for one of them!"

But I have a champion 4*, let alone a max 4*, just a few scant months after the champion system was implemented, so I'm choosing to look on the bright side.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Added SpiderWoman_icon.PNG and icon_rocket.png to my roster and finally am able to champ baby cap - my last remaining 2 star.png
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Didn't realize that because of 2x iso, PvP isn't giving out covers this week. Have 9 2* Cap covers sitting in queue, as my re-rostered version has been sitting at 2/5/5 for the past two weeks. Resigned, I figured I'd have to crack open my taco hoard... and pulled yellowflag.png on my first attempt. He is now rechamped at lvl103, with no covers lost. Also, I picked up enough xp to hit clearance level 42.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Kishida wrote:
    Didn't realize that because of 2x iso, PvP isn't giving out covers this week. Have 9 2* Cap covers sitting in queue, as my re-rostered version has been sitting at 2/5/5 for the past two weeks. Resigned, I figured I'd have to crack open my taco hoard... and pulled yellowflag.png on my first attempt. He is now rechamped at lvl103, with no covers lost. Also, I picked up enough xp to hit clearance level 42.

I didn't realize it was double-iso for lighting rounds this week, and I normally skip them.

So the best thing to happen to me today is that I read this post icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got tired of fighting symbiotes in Venom Bomb and jumped into the anniversary simulator to do a bit of climbing. For 3 matches I got a Deadpool cover and a Kamala cover -both needed- as progression rewards. As someone closing in on champing all the 3-stars, this put a smile on my face.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Championed Human Torch puts me closer to finishing my 3star roster. And now after the last PVP, Rocket & Groot are one cover away from championship.
    Also important for me, this anniversary I have been getting several 4stars and legendary tokens, but all I pulled was for characters I already have rostered. I don't have to worry about getting enough HP for their roster space (Except SHIELD Sim Luke Cage, who I obtained the same day I rostered my previous SHIELD Sim 4star reward).
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Getting the desired icon_quake.pngblueflag.png-cover from anniversary vault. icon_e_smile.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do like playing with 2* Bullseye in DDQ, in Third Try's the Charm. Lately I've been using Ares, BE, and Daken to turn the tables on the game and use the Dark Avengers for me. Anyway.

I pulled what may have been my best-ever match damage through Murderous Aim. 4536 match damage. Took down Thor in the one hit.

Cool.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Had three 4* characters I wanted in the Venom Bomb vault (Gwenpool, Spider-woman and Flaptain), and I managed to pull all three of them today icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Im new to the game but have managed to get to rank 6 in this story event. Hoping to stay at 6-10 to get both winter soldier and dr. Doom
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Pulled a Blue Iceman out of my command points. First 4star in three that was actually useful. Seeing his creepy super child face made my day.
  • Berserk_Al
    Don't really know if best, but I cannot say it's not a landmark.
    Devil Dino purple becomes the first maxed color I have in a 4star (2/1/5). To think it only had two purple covers a couple of months ago, and I expected Wolverine yellow to be the first maxed color (has been 1/1/4 for several months).
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Yesterday, Boss Rush was such an unmitigated disaster that I was free to go wild in PvP. Managed to run up my season score from about 2300 to 3002, and claimed the vault 10-pack. (Didn't really pull anything good other than 1 LT, but I didn't think I'd even get the 10-pack, so I consider it a win.)
  • Berserk_Al
    Entered Class of 2016 with one hour left, climbed to 650 (with my Simulator team, Kamala, Ragnarok and IM40), got my anniversary 10-pack and pulled 2900 HP, Red Hulk red, Devil Dino red, Devil Dino red, Peggy blue, Quake blue, a 2star Thor champion level that gave an Heroic, and other stuff I don't remember.
    Now my Devil Dino is 11 covers, and just beat Clash without boosts at the first try (compared with using boosts, and three health packs last time). Legendary gave me Red Hulk purple.
    Now I will beat the Big Enchilada and will get my Hulk to 183, netting me a Cho cover.

Now the only 4stars left in my anniversary vault are 4 Devil Dinos, Moon Knight, and 2 Legendary packs.
  • I got a legendary coin from an anniversary vault pull which got me my very first upgrade to a 4*. Got another cover for Nova. Now im 1 black 1 yellow. WOOHOO

I also beat a lv 160/140/140 team in PVP with my buffed Winter Soldier, Ares, Dr. DOOM team. Felt good to finally win one
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    New day, new positive moment. This really just made me laugh.

I'm just trying to score as high in 'I choose you' as possible now, and I came across a dude, running a big IM46, and and a 374 Fury. Figure, alright, I got a 369 Hulkbuster, let's try this. It works out pretty nice, IM46, has no red, but he's got 4 in each other cover. I take him out, take out fury, and am left with Gwen. I see a match four, figure it'll kill her, and smack it. It gives her the gun... but I don't really care she's dead. Right?

No. Lives with sub 100 health. Immediate Chekhov's... and I seem to have forgotten I've been burning black constantly and gaining tiles, and Avengers have assembled, maybe four times? I take 1 damage, and use Escape plan to finish her off.

And somewhere in my head, I see the ridiculousness, of this tiny insane blond in pink and white spandex rushing nick fury with her pistol going, and his calm on one knee firing stance taking her out.

And now I can't stop smiling. I may have cracked.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I got unexpectedly through round 6 in "Boss rush", earning icon_peggycarter.pngredflag.png (which brings her to 5/2/4, really nice!).
    With lots of luck I might be able to earn icon_peggycarter.pngblueflag.png.