Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Anniversary! Vault is awesome!

Yep. Out of eleven draws, I didn't receive any icon_devildino.png (darn!) but everything else was either a useable cover, a token_legendary.png , or iso8.png .
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    dokiy wrote:
    Using my boosted, 5 covered yellow, Quake in this last Heroic. I always saved Sentry for last, let him collect red and green, then let him kill himself while I took 1 damage. icon_lol.gif It wasn't the fastest way to do it, but it sure was fun.
    Yup. Another fun thing: Using Drax to one-shot Sentry when I got enough to Slice and Dice...
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Finished Amadeus inferno and rostered Cho (Yes, I really did!) with 3 covers. Also got Captain America 3* from the vault icon_e_smile.gif
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I finally got to try out Doc Oc's Manipulation on an enemy Mohawk after she loaded the board with attack tiles. I may or may not have said "mwahahahaha" as I did.
  • mckauhu
    Champ level for my brand new Hulkbuster icon_e_smile.gif Also that sweet 7k iso-8 and got 10k from the anniversary vault. Now I just need 1 more redtile.png or bluetile.png baby cap cover to champion him too.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled the 2900 HP token out of the Anniversary Vault. Way psyched.
  • JeffCascadian
    Kishida wrote:
    Pulled the 2900 HP token out of the Anniversary Vault. Way psyched.

Ditto. I was nice to pull that and then turn around and spend 2800 of it for a ten-pack Deal of the Day. icon_e_smile.gif
  • mckauhu
    Not sure if this suppose to be "worst moment" but got token_legendary.pngicon_blackwidow.pngpinktile.png
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    About a week ago I finally championed my last 3*. Today I maxed my first 4*, feels good man.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 golds today.

From Standards.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Silver lining of the "fun" PVP Battle Fivestars Forever is the icon_shehulk.png cover let her be my first 3* to hit the 2nd 4* cover reward and I was stoked to get a Cho cover.

Something I would have never said a couple months ago. icon_lol.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Breaking 900 in BFF felt like a real triumph today (though one aided by very few hits and a significant portion of them defensive wins). Kingpin with Rocket & Groot; first time properly using Kingpin, so learned a lot about him, as well as learning how to take down an assortment of boosted characters ai'm not used to seeing (Miles and Hawkeye in particular). The challenge was quite satisfying in the end (though if running it again, please, please, please sort out MMR, I just avoided most of the Things. And I don't want that challenge every time).
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Drawing a Teen Jean from the DDQ LT. May not seem like much, until you realise it's only my 2nd time drawing her from an LT in 160 attempts. When you consider I have 11 other characters that have been drawn at least 6 times, my luck for her really seems to be really damn pathetic, which is why I consider this a huge win.

EDIT: Thanks to the post above me, I managed to hit close to 900 in BFF, wouldn't have thought of using that pair. Didn't need the cover as Bagtastic's black is already at 5, so I stopped just before that to shield. The couple of packs I got from this included a 4* yellowflag.png Cyclops that brought him up to 3/4/5. With my 3* Cyclops 3 covers away from getting the 4* reward, if I luck out and get that cover in my anniversary vault, I can champ him by the end of this month by getting another 2 guaranteed champ levels from Venom Bomb and DDQ later this month to bring the 3* up to 183. 6th champ 4* incoming!!
  • JeffCascadian
    I beat icon_squirrelgirl.png on the first attempt. Barely but a victory is still a victory.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulling the 2900 HP reward from the Anniversary vault.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I championed Sentry today. Which wouldn't be very remarkable, weren't it for the fact that he's my last 3* to champion and I now have all 40 3* champed! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    DeNappa wrote:
    I championed Sentry today. Which wouldn't be very remarkable, weren't it for the fact that he's my last 3* to champion and I now have all 40 3* champed! icon_mrgreen.gif
    You champed your last 3* today, I champed my first (BW). Go us.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled the 4* cover I most wanted from the anniversary vault, bringing Ghost Rider to 11 covers. Between Hood/Blade, once they each get to 183, he'll be 4/4/5. With Fury and Star-Lord having achieved 13 covers in recent days, the race is on for which of Deadpool, Invisible Woman, or Ghost Rider will be the third past the finish line.

I also pulled the 2900 HP reward earlier and spent it on a Venom Bomb 10 pack since I didn't get a placement Gwenpool cover.

Didn't get her cover from the 10-pack either, but I did get a third blueflag.png for Iceman, bringing him to 0/3/2.

More Iceman blueflag.png are always welcomed.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I opened a Taco Token and received a Devil Dinosaur cover! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Happened to pull two of the three stars, ( icon_colossus_new.pngicon_falcon.png ) I still need to champ from a Heroic and Anniversary. Gave Colossus his Champion Rank and with the Anniversary, getting enough to champ Sam will easy.