Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Ground out the final progression in R&G. That gives me 108 CP, meaning 12 to go to get my 13th 4hor cover, after which she'll get maxed & championed, as I've got one red cover in the queue ready to apply. I've got over a week so it should be no problemo. She'll be my first 4* max & champ.

Ugh, not sure I want to grind like that again though. I left too many points on the board in sub #2 and had to take every node in sub #3 down to 5 or sometimes 6 of 6.

I was almost absent on day 1 only a few games played and did 6 clears in every node both 2 & 3 subs and reached just and just final progression!
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Got the Simulator last reward in the shortest time I ever gotten it, and went past it to almost double the score.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    mckauhu wrote:
    Ground out the final progression in R&G. That gives me 108 CP, meaning 12 to go to get my 13th 4hor cover, after which she'll get maxed & championed, as I've got one red cover in the queue ready to apply. I've got over a week so it should be no problemo. She'll be my first 4* max & champ.

Ugh, not sure I want to grind like that again though. I left too many points on the board in sub #2 and had to take every node in sub #3 down to 5 or sometimes 6 of 6.

I was almost absent on day 1 only a few games played and did 6 clears in every node both 2 & 3 subs and reached just and just final progression!

The sub to miss if you're gonna miss one is going to be sub 1 rather than sub 2 (or sub 3), yeah. More points in the later subs.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    The comped iso8.png gave me enough to champion icon_moonstone.png (I don't really use her, but I get so many of her covers I figured why not), which in turn gave me my first redflag.png for LadyThor from the heroic token.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Easy one.

I hit 575 in Cage PVP last night, which gave me 10 CP for a total of 120.

That let me buy my 13th cover for Lady Thor (yellow), making her my first max 4*.

I then immediately championed her and applied a (red) cover in inventory, making her my first max and champion 4* icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • mckauhu
    I placed #46 in Stick and stones and earned heroic 10-pack from the season progress icon_e_smile.gif
  • Berserk_Al
    Reached the point where my character slot price stops increasing. Now I will always know how much HP I have to save before rostering the next character.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Noticed after dabbling in Fresh Cuts last night that I was reasonably close to the Heroic 10-pack progression, so today I jumped back into the SHIELD sim to get there.

The 10-pack was reasonably productive:

star.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_cyclops.png (champion level 177)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_punisher.png (wasn't sure what to do here since he's one of the last five 3* I don't have championed yet)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.png (champion level 168)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_carnage.png (poor Carnage wants back onto the team after I kicked him off for Power Man. He has two weeks to raise the HP)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.png (champion level 167; I champ'ed him when S.H.I.E.L.D. ranks gave us all that sweet, sweet ISO, but hadn't gotten a cover for him yet. Legendary token ahoy!)
    star.pngstar.pngicon_daken.png (meh)
    star.pngstar.pngicon_ares.png
    star.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png
    star.pngstar.pngicon_storm.png (rebuilding her after having recently sold her off so that cover helped)

Overall, a 10-pack I'm happy with. I could wish the 4* cover were somebody else, but I got three 3* champion levels and a Legendary Token out of it, and four gold+ pulls overall. I'll take it.

The Legendary Token became icon_nickfury.pngpurpleflag.png which means the ol' Director is my first fully-covered 4*! Now I just need to come up with about 330k ISO to max him before his next cover drops. Thankfully, his next guaranteed drop is about 35 icon_blackwidow.png champion levels away, so I have some time. And, of course, it's possible that someone else will hit 13 covers before I'm ready to start pumping ISO into Fury as well.

Discovered that I still had ten seed fights in the lightning round despite the push for the 10-pack (and its opening) having taken me about 10 minutes into the round, and got a few more 2* covers from that, including the final cover I needed for icon_moonstone.png .

Good start to the day.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Pretty simple one for me today: with a red dupe 4* Cyclops two days away from dying, I pulled a yellow Cyc for my 13th cover, which means I can champ him now. I just need to make 200k ISO in the next 2 days, but I've got plenty of 2*s I can sell off for that. Wooo!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Played in the Magneto lighting round and got that Lovely glitch that gave me 11 seed teams. I could have gotten top 100 from seed teams alone but decided to go for top 50 and got it. The two heroic tokens gave me X-23 and X-force Deadpool covers. Quite neat.
  • optimus2861
    Apply champ level to OBW = get Heroic token.

Pull Heroic token = star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.pngyellowflag.png

Nice. If I can't take down Jean in the clash today, I still got a 4* pull for the day.
  • Arks
    Arks Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Finally champed Iron Fist, decided to try for a 4 star.png and pulled blackflag.png 5 star.png Black Widow from LT!
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I received a 2* icon_hawkeye.png cover from Lightning round, applied it to champion level received 3* icon_ironman.png cover applied it to champion level, received 4* icon_ironman.png cover applied it to champion level, received LT opened, and received blueflag.pngicon_peggycarter.png bringing her to 5/3/3.

Nice cascade of rewards.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Missing the Power-Man release, but then Pulling Power-Man from the vault with my one vault token icon_e_biggrin.gif

I even missed the first day of the Juggernaut event, but it looks like I might end up in the top 100 now.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the token from the last sub in Juggernaut Heroic. Cashed it hoping for a fourstar. Got a two-star Steve Rogers. Oh well, it's a champion level...
    ...Oh, the champion level gave me a Heroic token... Let's open that...
    icon_drax.pngredflag.png. Cool, that brings him to thirteen covers just in time for his boosted week.
  • Berserk_Al
    Tacos this week gave me a XPool black, and a 2star Thor champion level that gave me a Heroic that gave me Quake blue.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a Sentry cover.

Seriously.

Brought him to 183 which gave me my 13th Red Hulk cover.
  • optimus2861
    I hit 800 for the second time in a row. It's only Psylocke, but hey. I'll take it.
  • mckauhu
    Spent 20CP and got blacktile.png for icon_silversurfer.png bringing him now to 2/3/0
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Two of them so far.

1) Got a Heroic token from dailies, drew a Kingpin which was my first after champing him, got a HB from the LT which brought him up to 281.

2) Had a 15 minute fight against a Flaptain which went out of hand due to him matching too many blues and yellows, boosted shields were all over the place. Finally won after multiple punches from IF that dealt less than half the damage it was supposed to. Got a Bagman for the effort. Considering this was my 2nd cover in the past 6 months I was way more excited than I was getting the Kingpin earlier. 4 more covers to bring him to max covers.