Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Got 6 elite tokens which all gave champion levels and updated my roster in gamependium icon_e_geek.gif
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Decided to open some of my taco hoard in hopes of pulling Peggy yellowflag.png , which I did on my 4th try. icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I managed to hit 900 (for about two seconds) in Balance of Power to earn that yellowflag.pngicon_peggycarter.png . That's my first yellow for her.
  • mckauhu
    Softcapped all possible 4*'s to lvl 135
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Champing Deadpool thanks to the two purples in the Hunt's progression.

Closely followed by rostering Squirrel Girl, bringing me to 34/40 3*s rostered, and 4 champed.

Got to love the combination of DDQ, SCL and 2* farming.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Drawing a Black Bolt from the Clash LT. I now have every single character released so far rostered for the first time (at least for 2 days when Blade is released)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    A dry run of the Captain Falcon Clash unexpectedly won me a Legendary token, which in turn yielded Captain Falcon's 11th cover.

3* Falcon being essential in the next event means two covers, means he'll get championed by Tuesday so that he can start making progress towards Captain Falcon champion rewards now that Rogers is linked to Bucky instead. The 183 cover will, in theory, make FalCap 5/2/5, so the watch is on for a blueflag.png somewhere.

Also, I've won all five Crashes of the new cycle (that'll end on Saturday unless I get just a FLOOD of Peggy covers in the next four days). Five in a row beats my previous best of four (Elektra, Ant-Man, Star-Lord, Professor X last time around).

Huzzah!
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I failed several times on the Falcap DDQ mission this morning. I boosted, failed once, then made it on my 6th try.

My reward? First Banner cover! Yeah, it's useless right now, but the 5* Hulk is the proper Hulk. Hulk (Banner Hulk) is (was) my favorite character in the comics.

Other moment kinda-sorta neutral - cashed in a classic token and got my 14th XFW. I'm well on my way to champing him, but it's one of those "do I really need this?" sort of scenarios.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got some CP from an alliance mate and cracked an OML blackflag.png bringing him to 3/4/4. He's almost done, whee!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Earned Iceman purple from Story progression earlier.

Pulled a Heroic = flashing gold = yippee! = Iceman icon = yippee!

Another purple icon_e_sad.gif

Well.. 2/2/3 to 2/2/5 in one day. But darnit, he needs to be able to do damage...
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Yet another great token chain today!! Cashed in 20 CP to get my 14th Jean Grey cover (she was at 250). Had a cover for 2* Captain Marvel in queue so sold my champed Marvel and leveled Jean to 270 and champed her. Opened the LT and got my 13th Ghost Rider cover (Penance Stare!!!) who is now 3/5/5 at level 250. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    First, I opened the 4 elite tokens that were part of my various alliance placements yesterday and went 4 for 4 on gold pulls. Then, my taco vault had a red Captain Carter; the only color I'm lacking. Pulled it before my dozen tokens ran out (now 1/1/4)
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Previously been saving up CP in anticipation of buying out the last 4* Cyclops cover I need before the blue cover in my queue expires, but in a last ditch attempt to save on those CP I tried opening some tacos to get just one 3* Cyclops cover, which coupled with the cover from DDQ tomorrow will bring him up to lvl183 and give me the red cover I need. Got it on just my 3rd taco.

As a result I decided to happily spend all those CPs immediately. I had a couple useless ones again (that's probably my 10th green Venom when he's at 5/5/0), but I did get a Surfer and a Teen Jean, which put her at 4/4/4. At least now I know the last cover I get for her won't be a useless one, so that's another win.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    First taco of the new vault, redflag.pngicon_peggycarter.png WOOHOO! Followed up with 250 imcoin.png
  • mckauhu
    Actually from yesterday but got SHIELD rank 57. Oh and also max champed baby daken.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I've had two pulls out of the Venom:Heroic event vault. Very first pull was a 4* Deadpool cover. I was psyched! Pulled the second one... and it was the Legendary Token!
    Probably the two items I'd want the most out of my 80-item vault, and I got them on the first two tries. icon_eek.gif I've never had anything approaching that kind of luck like that with event tokens before.

Now I just need to prepare myself to go back to pulling only Moonstones for the next 6 months. icon_razz.gif
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    metallion wrote:
    Previously been saving up CP in anticipation of buying out the last 4* Cyclops cover I need before the blue cover in my queue expires, but in a last ditch attempt to save on those CP I tried opening some tacos to get just one 3* Cyclops cover, which coupled with the cover from DDQ tomorrow will bring him up to lvl183 and give me the red cover I need. Got it on just my 3rd taco.
    Same thing happened to me with Rulk. I had a 6th green and was gonna use 120cp to get his last red. I opened an LT and there was his last red and champed him and applied the 6th green cover. So I saved my 120 cp, and what do you know got, a 6th blue hulk buster from another LT. So I am using the 120cp to get the last black cover to champ hulkbuster and use that 6th blue. Now to find the ISO to champ...
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Championed Ragnarok today. That, by itself, ain't such of a much.

Ragnarok becomes my 39th 3* champion.

Sentry, alone, is not yet championed. But I only have two covers for him, and I've already leveled him to his current ceiling of 50.

That means that, at this moment, the only characters on my roster in need of even a single ISO are 4* or 5*.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally got a second power for Punisher MAX to go with level 5 merciless charge (and bonus it was Punish)

leveled him up and now he's actually useful in story nodes
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Today, it's a toss-up between getting the Mystique cover from the simulator progression just in time to champ her before the BE cover in my queue expired, and getting four 3*s from five Elite tokens.

I also got a Nova and an Iceman from the 2 Heroics I opened, so I have two weeks to conjure up enough HP to roster them.

It's almost enough to make up for the tinykitty ninja nonsense of EotS.