Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Between Venom Bomb and Hulk, I've had three 4* cover pulls from event tokens in recent days. Today's bounty was icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png .
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Sat out the first few events of the season, hoping for an easier bracket, and my last match of the Medusa PVP got me into the top 25 for a total of 3 10 packs for the season, and my highest ever season finish.

I'm currently hoarding, so stay tuned to the Worst Moment thread for when I open said 10 packs...
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Harvested CP the first two days of the The Hulk event, reaching each day a high enough place to get a single event token. First day pulled Cho. Second day pulled Moon Knight.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1. Made it to the 10k progression in season for the first time.
    2. As a result making it to top 50 for only the 4th time since season started, and 2nd time since March last year.
    3. 10 pack yielded a Moon Knight on top of 3 other 3*s.
    4. CP earned from 10k progression got me enough for a Classic Token that got me an Elektra, which would have been a down if not for the fact I had just enough ISO to champion her from lvl220 to use it.
    5. LT from that championing gave me my last required X-23 cover. Now considering leveling her.
    6. Season placement and other championing got me just enough CP for my 3rd LT of the day for one more HB champ level.

A pretty decent haul I have to say, considering my previous LT draws were consisting quite a number of unusable covers.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have finally maxed and champ the three classic 5*,Silver Surfer, Old man logan,and phoenix.

This is after playing for 999 days!

The best thing about champing is that i can pull classic LT without being too worried about dupes. i only have 5 purple in GG and BSSM to be worried about....
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Won a PvP match where I had two heroes left, and they had health levels of around 120 and 360, against 3 heroes with HP in the thousands icon_e_surprised.gif

I managed to get just enough team-up points with my second to last move to pull out a Reality Crush team-up, which downed one enemy, and stunned the one with the highest HP. I then downed a second with a punch from Iron Fist. After that it was a scramble to get enough AP left to punch the last one to death before he woke up icon_lol.gif
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not my best, but definitely strangest moment today: after a cascade, I got the following line

purpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.pngredtile.pngyellowtile.pngpurpletile.png

It just stayed there until I made a match, weird icon_question.gif
  • DFiPL
    Options
    With an unexpected win in the Crash today, I've won the Crash with 12 of the first 15 characters in the rotation. 13 wins from 16 pins if you count the Professor X redux.

That's more Crash wins than I had all of the last cycle, and I still have 11 characters left with whom I've previously won a Crash, or who are leveled to minimum viability (level 125 in my experience) and thus stand a chance.

Good times.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Closing MPQ after realizing that optimal clears of the Hulk West Sahara sub aren't going to drastically affect my placement.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another 4 Star from a heroic (Wolverine Yellow)
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yesterday I got a 2* Captain Marvel from a PVP battle. Applied champ level..

Which gave me a 3* Captain Marvel! Applied champ level..

Which gave me a 4* Thor! Applied champ level...

HP! (If I would've had one more level on Thoress, it would've been an LT!)

Not too shabby!
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I pulled a icon_miles.png , so after about 300 days I finally have all 3* and 4* rostered (except howard_icon.png and icon_devildino.png, each of whom I previously sold when roster spots were tight).
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hopefully this thread gives people hope who have none. I pulled a Peggy yellow cover from a Heroic token today! My Peggy was 3/1/3, so the yellow was needed most. Since it's rare to pull a highly desirable 4* cover from a Heroic token, I thought I would share.
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Just pulled a 10-pack from the Hulk vault results as follows, only cover that was not for champion levels was icon_moonknight.png.
    token_legendary.png which pulled icon_kingpin.png
    icon_thor.png 4 star.png
    icon_moonknight.png 4 star.png
    icon_humantorch.png 3 star.png
    icon_psylocke.png 3 star.png
    icon_humantorch.png 2 star.png
    icon_blackwidow.png 2 star.png
    icon_daken.png 2 star.png
    icon_daken.png 2 star.png
    drstrange_icon.png 3 star.png
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    My star.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png just hit 144 and I really needed the ISO, so I thought what the heck, I'll get a heroic token to see if I can get another one to take its place. The RNG gods smiled on me this day. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took a punt on the Nova Vault:
    50 imcoin.png 2* Wolverine
    Got 2200, let's take another go:
    400 imcoin.pngicon_nova.png
    13th cover. Result!
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Hey, the daily drop is my 4th icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png !

I opened a Classic LT. Hey, it's my 5th icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png !

The good news is, My Iceman does some ouchies with his blue at level 127, now.

The bad news is, the blue is the first champion reward icon_mystique.png gives, and she's just three covers away. Did I mention that Iceman, like icon_professorx.png , has a third power completely unrepresented and thus won't be able to use that blue when it drops?

Who do I need to bribe to get Professor X's yellow and Iceman's green as progression 4* rewards in PVE in the next few events?
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The same person I need to bribe to get a purple Moon Knight, apparently.

Or, just a crazy thought here...maybe they could come up with some system wherein you pull a cover for a character, not a specific color for a character, and can apply that to whatever color power you want... #daydreambeliever
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Took a look at the IMHB vault. Oh, look, the cover is black. I can use that.

Bought the daily deal. IMHB black.

Thanks, daily deal!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had many good moments today including Hulkbuster champ level from 50 HP token, watching 6th place get to 2 points behind me in Best Friends before someone skelped him back down, leaving me clear for a top 5 finish, the Heroic token from that started a chain of She Hulk champ level to token to 2* Wolverine to token to 13th Miles cover.