Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2 5*s from my first 2 LTs of the day. Strange champ reward gave me a Black Bolt, daily resup LT gave me a Black Widow. Was hoping the Clash LT would make it 3 out of 3, but I was probably hoping too much.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 397 and I just pulled my first X-enforcer cover for Deadpool. He's always been my unicorn and many newer character have gotten covered and even championed while he somehow sat a 2 covers for the longest time. Fast forward a bit and he was at 3/0/3 this morning. I started my final climb to 900 in Heavy Metal to finally get my first black cover for him and when I got the event token at 650 it had a black Xforce Deadpool cover.

So I got him to 3/2/3 today after hitting 900. 5 more covers to go to champion him.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Winning my first PVE event in CL8. That feels so good! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Championed Quicksilver which means I now Officially have more than 50% of all 3 Stars Champ'ed
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Tried the daily deal on Today vault. And I got my first cover for star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Panic-LT-pulling on realising that incoming Thanos = outgoing Black Bolt. Considering as my hoard consisted of 2 latests and 72 cp, that seems like a tragedy waiting to happen.

Opened latests -
    XFW and Nova (both champed)
    XFW hit 290 and coughed up a latest hairball.

Hairball was Fury (not champed). Went away to mourn a bit and do some real work.

Came back, gritted my teeth and pulled a latest with 25cp.

token_legendary.pngicon_blackbolt.pnggreenflag.png

Bringing His Majesty to 4/4/5

I am quite beside myself. Now I will hoard my cp like a good tinykitty until i have enough iso to champ him in case I get another cover.

For now, I need to champ more 4*s, and dream of someday gettig a BSS purple...
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Taco token pulls me 183 patch which nets me my 13th xfw. Then champing rulk nets me 13th miles. So champed one 4 and max covered 2 others in the span of five minutes.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    icon_blackbolt.png 5 greenflag.png 5 blackflag.png 3 yellowflag.png

That's pretty awesome. Really, really awesome.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Finished Bullseye PVP exactly 25th, earning me the covers I needed to fully cover and champ Vision, who's like, the last 3star I rostered.
  • rc35
    rc35 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Bought 1 token in Kate Bishop's daily vault, pulled Kate herself! Made me happy.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finished just outside the top 50 in the Loki Lightning round, so I only got one Heroic token.
    Opened it. Two-star sign flashing. It's an OBW cover. Hey, at least that means I get Another Heroic token from the champion level.
    Open that. See the fourstar flash. Neat, probably Another champion level.
    Sees Spider-Gwen Purple. Jaw drops. She's 2/5/5 no longer and I can use the two yellow covers in my queue as champion levels!
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Panic-LT-pulling on realising that incoming Thanos = outgoing Black Bolt. Considering as my hoard consisted of 2 latests and 72 cp, that seems like a tragedy waiting to happen.

Opened latests -
    XFW and Nova (both champed)
    XFW hit 290 and coughed up a latest hairball.

Hairball was Fury (not champed). Went away to mourn a bit and do some real work.

Came back, gritted my teeth and pulled a latest with 25cp.

token_legendary.pngicon_blackbolt.pnggreenflag.png

Bringing His Majesty to 4/4/5

I am quite beside myself. Now I will hoard my cp like a good tinykitty until i have enough iso to champ him in case I get another cover.

For now, I need to champ more 4*s, and dream of someday gettig a BSS purple...

I had a very similar turn of events yesterday. I have been trying to get as many LTs for the last week, because when Thanos was announced I already new I had just one or two weeks at most to max BBolt. So yesterday, I had 5 LTs and 325 CPs. I opened the LTs, and 3 more from CPs (75CPs) and a magnificent token_legendary.pngicon_blackbolt.pnggreenflag.png appeared also bringing my BBolt to 4/4/5

success_baby.jpg

I also pulled my 7th Strange purple, so hopefully I will also max Strange if CS exchanges these two covers !!!!

Double success!!!

Now, I have 'just' 600k iso and two 5s to max :O (these are really nice problems to have icon_e_biggrin.gif)
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    doomette wrote:
    icon_peggycarter.pngyellowflag.png from a heroic token today, huzzah!
    And another one today. icon_cool.gif
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    RNG is usually my worst enemy. I feel... odd.

I pulled a icon_redhulk.pngredflag.png a couple days ago out of a 25 CP pull to bring him to 5/5/3, so I'm working on champing him.

Then I decide I'm ready to completely empty the Kate Bishop vault today because she's 4/3/5 and that blue will let me champ her. The 50 HP pull got it, no need to dump any more HP on it.

What is happening?
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smudge wrote:

I pulled a icon_redhulk.pngredflag.png a couple days ago out of a 25 CP pull to bring him to 5/5/3, so I'm working on champing him.

Then I decide I'm ready to completely empty the Kate Bishop vault today because she's 4/3/5 and that blue will let me champ her. The 50 HP pull got it, no need to dump any more HP on it.

What is happening?

The mathematical laws of probability are revealing themselves to you today. If you've had a bad streak of luck, you're also bound to get a good streak too.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Smudge wrote:

What is happening?
    Imagine if you would have bought the 20 token deal first... ha
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm now an ISO-8 millionaire icon_e_ugeek.gif

(Enjoying it while it lasts, I currently have only 1 4* champion (XFW) and the only other 4* ready to be champed is Dino, so no rush there. Got a few in the 10-12 cover range though, when those 'pop' the drain will be considerable icon_mrgreen.gif)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Some 2* drops from lightning rounds earlier led to a rewards chain that got me three Heroic tokens.

Those tokens yielded two 3* and a 4* (Fury champion level). That was tasty.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got my first 4* Champion, and it's Peggy Carter! icon_e_biggrin.gif

All my other 4*s aren't even close, so I'm not 100% sure how that happened.
  • SkadenFrudee
    SkadenFrudee Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    With less than an hour to go, managed to pull the black 2* Daken I needed to save the 6 that were dying on the vine, took him from 86-100. Then I pulled another from a standard token, bringing him to 101 in just two packs.