Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Won Thanos's Crash with an unchamped 2/4/5 lv140 Doom & no boosts. Between a helpful board & lucky cascades, made it out with 680 health to spare.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Let my girl open six Legendary tokens in search of the 4* Deadpool I'll need so I can max and champion him, since he'll be in the progression next event (figured with that as backup I could spend the CP and see what I get).

She pulled 5* Cap, Hulk, and Spidey from those six pulls, and all three of her 4* pulls were usable, as well. Hard to be upset with no Deadpool pull when she's getting the purple flash that regularly.

This girl, man.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I only have 7 4*'s championed at the moment, today I pulled 3 covers for a champion level on 3 different ones. Was a good day pulling.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Reached personal progression in Galactus Hungers for the first time. My team wasn't wiped out even once, and I only got the boss lock out bug once, during the first day.
    One time during the seventh round, just once did a couple of Galactus countdowns resolve, and that was because I let them, to get the ball rolling with Hulk rage. Then Kamala Khan, Storm (mohawk) and Hulk didn't give him a chance to do anything else while he was chipped away by lighting.

Another moment, more bittersweet, was championing Daredevil. I got another Red for him from DDQ, but this time he already had 12 covers, so I 20CP'd the last cover I needed so this one didn't go to waste. Once maxed and champed, I used this cover for a champion level. Legendary token gave me Black Bolt black cover, which is nice, I guess, considering he's about to move to Classics. But I won't be rostering him. I first want to have all 4stars, and maybe mayyyybe get all non-spider-man 2stars rolling at the same time. Yes, I mean I would rather re-roster Invisible Woman over rostering Black Bolt. At least in my current situation.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reached Personal Progression Galactus Hungers
    and beat Thanos with Steve Rogers
    now about those Thanos essential nodes......
  • Berserk_Al
    Options
    Beat Thanos with first try with no boost, with my 4/2/3 Hulkbuster. Cast Blue and got a chain, cast Black twice, and punch with 30 Red. Finish with max damage.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Making it all the way to the end of the Galactus event without wiping to the big man once. That was awesome.

Of course, I did feel a little bad feeding my under-leveled toons to him to unlock the side missions again for ISO farming. They did actually win once which shocked me. I had a great board.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Berserk Al wrote:
    Reached personal progression in Galactus Hungers for the first time. My team wasn't wiped out even once, and I only got the boss lock out bug once, during the first day.
    One time during the seventh round, just once did a couple of Galactus countdowns resolve, and that was because I let them, to get the ball rolling with Hulk rage. Then Kamala Khan, Storm (mohawk) and Hulk didn't give him a chance to do anything else while he was chipped away by lighting.

Another moment, more bittersweet, was championing Daredevil. I got another Red for him from DDQ, but this time he already had 12 covers, so I 20CP'd the last cover I needed so this one didn't go to waste. Once maxed and champed, I used this cover for a champion level. Legendary token gave me Black Bolt black cover, which is nice, I guess, considering he's about to move to Classics. But I won't be rostering him. I first want to have all 4stars, and maybe mayyyybe get all non-spider-man 2stars rolling at the same time. Yes, I mean I would rather re-roster Invisible Woman over rostering Black Bolt. At least in my current situation.
    Doood wait! I would suggest using that Black Bolt black cover if there is any way you can afford to roster him. It is very useful, passive damage once 4 charged tiles are on the board. Also, 1 single 5* will not affect your difficulty scaling much if at all.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Rick OShay wrote:
    Berserk Al wrote:

Doood wait! I would suggest using that Black Bolt black cover if there is any way you can afford to roster him. It is very useful, passive damage once 4 charged tiles are on the board. Also, 1 single 5* will not affect your difficulty scaling much if at all.

I'll second this. It turns out that Black Bolt is pretty good.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The 3* Deadpool DDQ last night brought him to champ lvl 183, yielding an XFDP Red cover.
    Of which I needed badly, bringing him to 3/3/4. Leveled him to 146, which now makes him playable among my mostly 3* champ roster.
    Finally, XFDP and 4Cyke have 10 and 11 covers respectively, inching that much closer to the first 4* champ.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reached 900 in the SHIELD Sim for IM40's 183rd champion level. The resulting Hulkbuster cover allowed me to max and champion him for my fourth champion 4*.

Went and puttered around in the Groot PVP and...I might need a cigarette.

One-shotting OML and boosted Groot in the span of three turns? Unf unf unf.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the 13th Cover For Eddie Brock (5/3/5)
    Joining Devil Dino as my only possible 4 Star Champs
    The Lethal Protector is only level 135 though (The Big Dino is level 166)
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    as of yesterday I had a 5/2/5 punmax with 2 blackflag.png on the vine. with the double ISO I had taken him from 70 to 2xx in ~3 days. I asked my alliance for advice: 1) could I save enough CP to buy the third greenflag.png in 10 days (65 CP), and 2) if I did, was punmax worth spending the 120 CP on if I was able to save. I got a fairly resounding YES, do it, punmax is kinda awesome.

first thing this morning I made my 7th draw in the Unstable Iso8 vault (using the 100 HP daily deal) and got the much-needed greenflag.png punmax!

this is great b/c I've made two 4* pulls in the Unstable vault with only 7 pulls, which kinda makes up for the rotten luck in the Naughty/Nice vault (no pulls over 3* in 13 tries)....
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Champion rewards success story:

The Most Wanted ( icon_groot.png PVP) token I got from hitting 950 gave me a star.pngstar.pngicon_caroldanvers.png , which gave me a champion reward of star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_caroldanvers.png , which gave me a champion reward of redflag.pngicon_peggycarter.png !! I had been stuck with a 2/4/5 Peggy for ever, and I got the 5th yellow cover during the Thanos events. Now she's fully covered and on her way to level 271 (I have another yellow in my rewards pile) Happy birthday to meeeeee.
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Had 3 Legendary Tokens saved up today. Opened all 3, all 3 flashed purple token_legendary.png

drstrange_icon.pngblueflag.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngredflag.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngredflag.png

icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif

They aren't usable yet but man does it feel good to pull 3/3 5's.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Our power went off a couple of nights ago when I was within 50 points of getting the final SWitch cover in Sim. I woke up to 293 points of defensive losses.

I spent yesterday in a frustrating game of two steps forward, one step back.

Today, I finally got the cover, applied it, levelled her up, champed her, and was able to re-spec her to something useable and add the cover I had waiting.

Definitely the best moment.

Not sure if the 255 points I've dropped since (3+ hits from one person. Git.) makes it better or worse. It does make Medusa a dimmer prospect, though.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After chasing it through multiple vaults without success, spending my last disposable HP on a Crash of the Mad Titan 10-pack in hopes of grabbing it, and maxing three or four other 4* characters while waiting for it, my LT pull from final Unstable ISO-8 progression finally gave me a third icon_katebishop.pngblueflag.png, allowing me to champ her. At tinykitty last.
  • Berserk_Al
    Options
    Season progression 10-pack gave me four 4-stars and three 3-stars.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Had to share my good fortune with everyone! Here's what happened for me today:

Daily resupply is a Legendary Token. Normal playthrough allowed me to champion Kingpin, and with a cover in storage, another Legend Token. I got 2 Elite tokens for alliance placement. One netted a 3* Colossus, whom is championed, getting 3 CP, putting me at 20CP.

Opened the two LT, and bought a Classic, getting X-Force Wolverine, who is champed, earning another LT. Second was X23 on her first champion level, getting another LT. Third was Wasp, which I needed.

Out of those two LT, the first gained Kate Bishop, that I needed, and 5* Thanos, the only character I did have!

I'm a happy player here! I hope everyone gets this luck today!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I love when I gain covers that CP that leads to tokens that leads to that leads to more covers icon_e_biggrin.gif