Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I was 125 HP short of new roster slot. Had 2 Miles Morales in my waiting list. Opened exactly 4 taco tokens and got 250 HP, 1000 iso8 and 2x Hawkeye

Rostered Miles (was able to play vs IM46 one extra time) and leveled up Hawkeye. That couldn't gone much better than that!
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    mckauhu wrote:
    I was 125 HP short of new roster slot. Had 2 Miles Morales in my waiting list. Opened exactly 4 taco tokens and got 250 HP, 1000 iso8 and 2x Hawkeye

Rostered Miles (was able to play vs IM46 one extra time) and leveled up Hawkeye. That couldn't gone much better than that!

This reminds me of my "worst" moment the other day. All I want is another 250 iso to champion a character, and I decided to be lazy and pop a taco token to get it. And wouldn't you know it, I get one of the only things in the vault that can't immediately be turned into iso-8: 250 Hero Points icon_lol.gif
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    posted this in the event's thread, but managed to score exactly 40k in the heroic in order to achieve 25 commandpointsbig.png progression.

Pb9dBeI.jpg?1
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last night in the Captain Marvel PVP I had something like 8 consecutive games that rewarded me with a blue 2* Magneto cover.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Hit 1000 in PVP for the first time in ages, possibly all year icon_e_smile.gif

Used my recently championed 4Clops along with buffed Captain Marvel and Loki. Didn't realize towards the end that Cyclops was the 1000k reward.

Got a LT with the champ level which gave me my first icon_katebishop.png cover ( purpleflag.png)
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Promoting Hulkbuster to champion.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Logging in to find round 6 cleared and my 13th Cyclops cover sitting in the queue.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    CT1888 wrote:
    Logging in to find round 6 cleared and my 13th Cyclops cover sitting in the queue.

Me, too. Pretty cool.

My VIP reward today was 3 commandpointsbig.png bringing me to 21 total. My token_legendary.png purchase resulted in icon_silversurfer.pngredflag.png bringing him to 2/1/1. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beat the Crash with a 1/1/1 Miles on my main account and a 2/2/2 Miles on my secondary account.

First time I've ever beaten the Crash on mobile, let alone beaten it with both accounts on the same day.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    My 1/0/3 Miles took down Starlord, with the LT giving me a yellow Miles, now 1/1/3. Can totally see a web team being tons of fun--just need some more covers on him and Gwen!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I started the Spider Woman PvP with an hour and and a half left to go, and finished in exactly 100th place with 412 points. That Cyclops cover will push my Champed 3 star Cyclops to 183, which nets me a nice 4 star Cyclops red! My 1/1/0 four star Cyclops (been at sitting at that for most of the year) has gone to 3/2/1 over the course of a couple of days, thanks to this PvP and the round awards in Civil War. Yay!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2016
    Champed Cyclops, applied two covers in queue from Civil War prizes, used Legendary token, another Cyclops champion level, woohoo!
    *edit* another one from the Iso-8 vault. 6 covers in 4 days!
    *edit2* he is awesome fun!!!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2016
    Yesterday championed finally Deadpool 3* and cleared level 50 in SHIELD rank!

edit: New best moment: Opened standard token -> Mohawk Storm. Added champion level -> Thor Goddess of Thunder. Received also Quake from the Brotherhood vault!
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    It was late last night so didn't get around to posting it but with 30 minutes to go I finished off Team Iron Man giving me full personal progression on both teams and the alliance finished Round 8 on Team Cap and Round 7 on Team Iron Man so I got every prize from the event minus one Red Room token. If they could make it a permanent thing to run one boss fight every month I'd be a happy person.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    My alliance beat round six of Civil War yesterday. That's the first time we've done that well in one of these alliance-based events. I'm proud of us.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I champed my Rulk today, just in time for him to be boosted for the current PVE.

Then I demolished my first four clears of today's nodes in an hour, by far the fastest I've ever gone under the new system.

It's gonna be a fun week.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I champed icon_psylocke.png yesterday to finish off my 3*s after dinging level 67. Bring on all the 3* covers now!
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    After a bunch of Lightning Rounds today, I got the following covers from standard tokens that I desperately needed for my 1/5/4 Cyclops and 4/5/3 Scarlet Witch:

icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
    icon_scarletwitch.pngblueflag.png
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    FIRST OML YELLOW ACHIEVED

Finally.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    There's something really pleasant about using an event token, which gives you a 2*, which gives you a champion level and a heroic token, which in turn gives you a 4* cover you can use icon_e_biggrin.gif