Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    So this can go with the positive and negative. I got a HB champion cover from my IM40 DPDQ which gave me a LT. I pulled the LT and got a red 5* IM.

I felt luck was on my side so I pulled 4 more latest tokens and pulled Cho, Falcap, Starlord and cyclops. Cyclops was a champion cover and I got 3 CP, but I did feel trolled with the other 3 since I just got a 5* right before it.

Overall I am happy with the pulls but felt the irony of the RNG.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Escalated Shield Sim from 1000 to 2000 in one sitting, with only 10 Health Packs. In my way up, reached 4000 for the season and got the Heroic 10-pack, that gave me Iceman Blue, Antman, 2 3-stars, and 2 champion levels for my 2star Wolverine.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled an iron fist from an even token.

this is how sad my pulls have been lately. pulling a 3 star is my best moment of the day. haven't pulled a 3 star (or better) from an event token in weeks.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    NO OML.

Oh fine, less sarcastically:
    PVE progression
    PVP progression
    Season progression
    Day 875 drop
    (PVE nodes/ranking)
    ....103 CP today. If every day was like this, it would feel like progression was happening!
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Using 12 tacos and got both 4*s (kingpin and rhulk).
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I pulled a icon_quake.pngblueflag.png from a Heroic Token. That's pretty cool.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    I am on FIRE today!

Had three LTs (40 CP plus a random vault jackpot), churned close to 20k iso8, HP has pouted in too.

Had three Quicksilver covers today (one from a Standard recruit token) champing my way to Iceman Green.

May actually be on track to top 10 PvE for the first time ever (although it ain't near over yet...). IF/Cage/Panther is demolishing Venom Heroic.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    Champ'ed DD tonight. Not knowing what's going to happen with IM/Cap when Black Bolt joins the Latest tokens, I figured I'd take one more whack at getting an IM or Cap cover instead of holding the token.

Got Cap blueflag.png and now am 1/1/1, making him my first three-cover 5*.

I don't care if you think he's slow and bad and dumb because he isn't OML. He's a 5* I could actually max cover at some point now, even if it means not spending any command points for 7.5 years.

IT'S REAL TO ME

2/1/1 NOW MUAHAHA

I mean, jolly good.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Woke up, turned on MPQ. Saw 4 defensive fights in shield sim over the night, all of them wins. 10 minutes later, 5th defensive win came in.

First time I got a 100% defensive win rate over a streak of more than 2. Faith in my Scarlet Fistbuster team ever increased so slightly
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I'm typically not a top 10 PVE finisher, but with Iron Fist and Hulkbuster champed and boosted, I really wanted the red Rulk cover from this week's Venom Heroic.

I got a poor start and ended up joining my usual slice 6 hours behind the field, but still ended up 14th after the first day. I had a great sub 2 and leapfrogged a few people to 11th, less than 500 points out of 7-10th.

I feel like I played a near-perfect sub 3, doing my first four clears in under 90 minutes, and then my final grind in the last hour against those tinykitty Carnage nodes without him ever getting off a single Symbiote Scythes.

I finished my grind with 3 minutes to go and had to bite my nails while waiting, but ended up finishing 7th overall and got my 12th Rulk to bring him to 3/4/5. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    This isn't particularly specific to today, but I feel like I'm really getting the hang of sniping slices in PvE. It's been nice to be able to get more HP and covers than I'm used to for the past couple events.

I don't quite have sniping figured out for PvP yet. There's a larger chance of shooting yourself in the foot there it seems, by joining a bracket where there's only like 300 active players but they're all veteran players. Either way though, it's been fun to experiment with.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beating the Moon Knight node in Simulator on the first try for 3500 ISO. Then following that by completing DDQ for 2000 ISO.

Gotta like quick infusions of ISO.

About 40K more and I champion Doc Ock, which will give me the complete set of 3* champions.
  • DFiPL
    Speaking of champions, I was just shy of enough ISO to take Loki to 166, with a cover in queue to give me a legendary token with about another 7500 ISO.

Hopped into the Gamora PVP figuring if I could reach 300 points, the minimum 250 ISO from the event token would earn enough ISO for the 166, at least, and tonight's clear of Simulator + tomorrow's DDQ would get me the other 7500 I needed.

Event token instead gave me a icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.png , bringing him to 3/2/4.

I'll take it.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL wrote:
    Speaking of champions, I was just shy of enough ISO to take Loki to 166, with a cover in queue to give me a legendary token with about another 7500 ISO.

Hopped into the Gamora PVP figuring if I could reach 300 points, the minimum 250 ISO from the event token would earn enough ISO for the 166, at least, and tonight's clear of Simulator + tomorrow's DDQ would get me the other 7500 I needed.

Event token instead gave me a icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.png , bringing him to 3/2/4.

I'll take it.

Playing some PVP got me some 2* cover drops and ISO, and a couple of those 2* covers turned into 1000 ISO champion rewards.

Got to 7500, promoted Loki to champion, and fed him the cover queue.

Bruce Banner purpleflag.png

woo
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Sub 1 placement tokens netted me a Hood and Drax. Drax isn't in my priority list as I try to make the slow, long slog out of 3* land but I'll gladly take any 3*+ from tokens anytime!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Kind of double-barreled - won today's 4* Crash on my 2nd try (couldn't deny enough black last time), drew IW. Green at least, so it was usable.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Championed 2* Mags again and noticed they have boosted his red. Nice!

Also my 2* Wolverine now at 13 covers and 100 more hero points and I can roster Kate Bishop!
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    While skipping through category 5 I found a non-maxed, non-boosted team.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Got an extra CP thanks to an alliance mate, pushing me to 20CP.

With the token, got my 13th Rulk! Wooooo!

(Yes, I could look at the downside and say, geez, it would have been nice to get that cover BEFORE his essential event, but I'm so glad it was the right color and not a useless dupe that I DON'T CARE!)
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Pulled back to back Nova covers from my personal season reward Heroics. Guess I know who my next champ is going to be.