Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    10k iso8.png from a token_taco.png
    My 4* icon_deadpool.png levelling quest is going well, though appreciates the helping hand.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    I've had awful 4* pulls for over a month now, never thought it would end. (Elektra who is maxed covers but lvl 175, Inv Woman, Chulk, Mr. F, etc)

Today pulled greenflag.pngicon_redhulk.png ! So happy!
  • Ulizeus
    Ulizeus Posts: 35
    Tried For victory 1k reward, got it, saw there was a token still there from the progress, opened to get a red 1, now peggy is at 1/1/2 r/y/b
    icon_mrgreen.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled back-to-back 3* from my first two tacos of the day: icon_magneto.pngicon_scarletwitch.png

Champ levels, yummy. Witch was worth 2 commandpointsbig.png too.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Got my first top 10 finish in a story mode event for Heroic Juggs. It was probably only because so many people skip the heroic and it there was a lot of frustrating and painful rounds involved. Got my yellowflag.pngicon_kingpin.png cover though and now he's 4/4/4 and there is a black cover coming up in PvP if I can get to 1k. He might pass Antman and Hulkbuster and become my first 13 cover 4* character.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    I stayed up late to finish the Juggs event and get my progression. This morning, I spent 20cp to get

icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png

While this could easily be a "worst day" post for some folks, I actually needed it.

He is now 5/2/5
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Got my second ever 1k without shielding. First time I found some cupcakes on the way so this is the first "legit" 1k without shielding.

Feels good not having to shield: stickin' it to the man! icon_lol.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Earliest in the season I've ever gotten the 10-pack. I didn't count it out, but I think it was 5 gold covers - Cage, She-Hulk, and 3BE for sure, plus maybe another for Blade. then today's BP Enchilada has me starting to have some 3* characters cross into the territory where they're giving 4* covers. Still only Psylocke, Sentry, 3BE, Colossus, Deadpool, Raganarok, & Squirrel Girl left to champ. (Ragnarok & Sentry probably won't happen, though.)
  • optimus2861
    Some nice token pulls, from a bunch of standards, some heroics, and a couple of event pulls.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_bullseye.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_ragnarok.png
    All champ levels.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.png
    That makes him 2 red, 2 green. No black yet.

Also of course, winning the Big Enchilada today gave me level #183 on icon_magneto.png which means...
    icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png
    Now he's 2 blue, 2 purple. Still no yellow.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I've been super busy recently, so I haven't been doing well in the PvE event. I got 3 standard tokens for the day.

And 2 out of 3 of them gave me 3* characters I needed icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HaywireII
    Day 240 and I got my first 4* character to 13 covers. A Prodigal Son token pulled a blue Hulkbuster from the vault and put him at 5/4/4.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nailing the last 500 points in Simulator in one sitting, with no defensive losses in the process, taking out quiet a few 5*s in the 16-20k health in the process. Getting less nervous about hitting them.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I opened an entire Taco Vault. That took far more than a moment* but it was the best. icon_lol.gif

*A moment is 90 seconds.
  • HaywireII
    Had two tokens for the Heroic Dark Avenger vault. Got my 13th Scarlet Witch cover and an X-Force Wolverine. Now to finally champion Scarlet Witch and set her blue to 5.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    It took me a very long time, but I finally have a champed 4 star (Thoress) icon_e_smile.gif

Hopefully it won't take 915 days for the next one :p
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just for the hell of it, I did today's DDQ essential with a team of Deadpool, Daredevil & Devil Dinosaur (why, yes, it was wholly inspiried by the "If there were in match dialogue thread" from back in the day. The game even cooperated and had Human Torch fire off some attack tiles when I had enough purple for Daredevil's Radar Sense. Needless to say, Dino danced all that AP away and then chomped Cap & HT. Sometimes, it's the little things...
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    I've been much more of a casual player the last several months, so I usually don't get anywhere close to getting all of the progression rewards in PVE.

With Rocket & Groot, I've actually been able to keep up with the progression rewards, and got the 25 CP reward during the 3rd sub today. Probably the first time ever lol.

With that reward, I ended up with 44 CP total so I went for two classic LTs.

First pull: blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png (needed, but blah)

Second pull: token_legendary.pngredflag.pngicon_wolverine.png

OML is now 2/2/2, making me quite the happy camper icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    I had a great morning, today.

I went straight to DP for the big match against Danvers, took a couple tries but she dropped me a blue Iceman. That brought him to 5 blue! He is almost ready to champ.

I cleared the rest of DPD, then a clear on the Groot PVE, which got me to progression.

Spent 20cp, got a purple 5* Jean Grey.

Also opened a heroic, got a Vision, and one from Groot event, got me a Groot. Or maybe the other way around, but either way, two out of two.

Finally, I just found out that Ultron alliance drops PX covers, which should net me my first yellow Prof cover. I am 5/5/0.
  • optimus2861
    Hit the final progression in R&G, which pushed me over 120 commandpointsbig.png

Which let me put the fifth blueflag.png on my star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png

One more yellow and she'll be my first 13-cover 4*; in the meantime, she & IM40 let me quickly hit 1700 in SHIELD Sim, getting me that icon_ironfist.png cover. I may take a run at 2000 tomorrow, but if not, I'm happy.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Yesterday ended on a high note! Played DDQ Crash of the Titans and ran through 10 health packs with Capt. Marvel. My Sam Wilson has 13 covers but only had him at about 125. Tried again a couple of times before going to bed and failed again. Woke up this morning and my first run failed but managed to defeat her on the second run. Opened the LT and was rewarded with 5* icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png !