Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled my 7th OML cover from a classic token!

The last cp came from the 7th reward from the yelena/muscleX2 node in TaT. I had so many characters go down and so many stale boards that wouldn't let me do anything but take the 1 available match but wouldn't shuffle. An OML cover is probably the only thing that would have made it feel worthwhile.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    It has been a RED day!! First, hit 1000 in Children of the Atom for the icon_x23.pngredflag.png - now 3/3/3, second, completed Crash of the Titans in DDQ and got token_legendary.pngicon_jeangrey.pngredflag.png making her 0/3/3, and finally, cashed in 20 CP for token_legendary.pngicon_wolverine.pngredflag.png making him 1/2/1!!!!!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I beat Hulk on my first try with no damage boosts, only +2 Blue/purple and +2 all AP.

Got Deadpool Countdown For What.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Beat DDQ4* for the first time, with my 3/2/2 Hulkbuster. I really have to thank my alliance for this, as five of the covers came from Galactus/Civil War.
    Legendary token gave me my first non-black Carnage.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_spidergwen.pngpurpleflag.png from a Thick As Thieves token. Every 4* helps..

EDIT: From 3 consecutive token_taco.png I pulled 1500 iso8.png , 250 imcoin.png , and then 10,000 iso8.png ! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Realizing that it will be pretty easy to climb in Earth Mightiest Heroes because my 5* IM and both GSBW and BP are all boosted to pretty insane levels for me. First match ended with no health loss after one lucky cascade gave me enough AP to pull off Deceptive Tactics which led to another cascade which left enough AP for both Sniper Rifle and Rage of the Panther.

1 turn win.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boosted Teen "Cheat Mode" Jean in pvp.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Completed my Bag-Man at long, long last. My first champed character, and the last finished 2*.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    When i complete the Big Enchilada and receive the prize icon_e_smile.gif Always nice to get 2000 iso8
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    After two weeks of pulling none, today I pulled the last two baby Torch covers I needed to max champ him. Now I'll sell him and start building the Thor I recruited for Simulator, who already has ten covers.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Champed 3*CapAmerica yesterday (which was a milestone, he is my 20th 3* champ) and used him today in simulator and had really a lot of fun!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Caught a simulator bracket in which one clear each in round 2 & 3 (with extra as required to get the CP s) was sufficient to get top 100.
  • optimus2861
    Playing the final node of Simulator yesterday, versus 4* Deadpool, Red Hulk, and 4* Thor. I took 3* Cap, KK, and 3* Cyclops. I decided to take down Deadpool first since I didn't want his retaliations going off and nailing me for ~6K damage each time. As I got him down to within one shield toss of going down, he nailed KK with his red, bringing her to the brink. Then Red Hulk hit me with purple, draining my 12+ green and pumping his total up to 18. Meaning a 7K+ AOE incoming on his next move.

Uh-oh, I thought. This is certain defeat now.

I hit Rulk with a shield to stun him and buy me time. He had 17K health; I had no idea if I could down him in time to stop his nuke. I look at my AP and see I've got enough yellow for two casts by Cyclops. I do so, gathering a ton of red and some cascades that charged up his black and KK's purple. I used that to hit a critical green and finished off Deadpool. One down. Then I hit Rulk with a match-4 that peeled his first bit of health off.

So now I start on Rulk, with one turn of stun left. Star Spangled Avenger; 5K. Embiggened Bash; 3.4K. Full Blast; 8.2K! GOT HIM! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thor was just mopup after that. She never got enough red for a Smite.

That was damn satisfying, and a well-earned 2K ISO.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    2 5* in a row: LT from championing Daredevil = Purple Green Goblin and Deadpool clash was red Cap!
  • optimus2861
    Pulled 4* Punisher from a heroic; then pulled an LT from a Taco; used that plus the LT I earned from promoting Ragnarok to champion to pull an Elektra and a Professor.

3 free 4* covers in minutes. Can't argue with that.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Championed my third 4* today, just in time for his DDQ 4*! Now the long wait to max IMHB.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beating xfw with my 115 deadpool. Took a couple of tries and a lot of boosts. Only my third 4 ddq to have beat since it started.
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Also pulled 2 token_legendary.png in a row from Latest Legends! Interestingly, it was 2 icon_greengoblin.pngyellowflag.png

He has 7 covers now (2/1/4), so I am very excited about getting 2-3 more and leveling him. He looks absolutely brutal when fully leveled!
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Well, it isn't two 5 star.pngs in a row...

But I did get the rare (first time for me) 11 seed team Lightning Round! That meant I to got to 260 points and the 250 point progression without having to fight a real team. icon_e_smile.gif

Also, I think 8 of my match rewards were 2 star.pngs. Best LR ever!
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    managed to get the CP on the first successful clearance of the Venom/Symbiote/Carnage node in Venom Bomb Sub 3...

Thank the lord I don't have to do that again....

it's the little things icon_e_smile.gif