Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Also managed to finally beat Venom & Carnage combo, didn't get CP though but I'm satisfied in the fact that I was able to beat them in my level icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Teen Jean naturally covered at 5/3/5 today wow. Now I just need a few hundred thousand iso and I'm in business! icon_lol.gif
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Day 206 and finally was able to max cover (and champion) Iron Fist. Also max covered 3* Cyclops today. Heading to 1700 in simulator to get my 13th Luke Cage cover now. Never thought when I started that some of the best characters would be some of the last ones that I covered. Only 5 3*'s left that are missing covers.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a Beast from a standard token(!), taking him to 183 and giving me Jean's fifth green.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hit 1000 in Hollowpoint Kiss without shields, then went over to EOTS to play the last node some since I still had 12 health packs.
    Played twice, won 2 Cp.
    Like a boss.

(there will be no mention of the 7 attempts last night, or the 13 to get the two from the Jean node)
  • TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Watched my friend at work crack a yellow 5* Iron Man this morning. His first one! He was pretty excited.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    This is more of a "best week" post:
    • On Monday, I got my 13th Spidey from DDQ. So on day 400 of my MPQ career, I fully covered all 40 of the game's 3*s. (18 champs so far.)
    • On Tuesday, I got my 13th XF Wolverine, my first fully-covered 4*.
    • Today, after getting a flurry of Iron Fist covers from the recent PVE, I was surprised to find the reward for champ level 183 was a Hulkbuster, my 13th IMHB cover. (!)
    • On top of this, I've completed my full clear for the first sub in the current EotS PVE test, and am guaranteed my first-ever top 10 finish for any PVE sub.
    Woooooo!
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    I'm having the Best Week Ever, as well. 3 of my last 5 Latest Legends token_legendary.png have been icon_greengoblin.png, I championed War Machine by pulling 7 covers from packs (4 from 2 40-packs, 2 from 10-pack, 1 from event token), I pulled icon_quake.png from my Season 10-pack, and I've added numerous champion covers to 3- and 4-star characters.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Completely crushing level 320ish Gorgon, Wolverine, and Konran without even giving them a single turn courtesy of opening with a match 5 that led into 2 more was TONS of fun! Winfinite shminfinite, those guys don't deserve a chance at a turn. Wish I could have caught a screenshot of them being downed with no AP to show for it, but the Konran was beaten down by a cascade.

Also, beating that node into oblivion using the Angels while only needing 2 health packs after Wanda got slashed twice was awesome too. There's something about a node finishing at level 360 when my top level character (even boosted) is level 271 that doesn't seem right. Gorgon doesn't deserve 32,000 hit points or 160 match damage against my roster!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every 3* on my roster now has 13 covers! I have 38 of 40 because I sold Sentry and I still haven't gotten around to building IM40 (though I intend to eventually).
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also also also I just beat Crash of the Titans for the first time with a non-invisible 4* other than Nick Fury (my 2/2/2, level 125 Elektra)!
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Pulled icon_jeangrey.pngblueflag.png from an EoTS token. That (until now) never happens.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    2 things!

It took adding a few extra levels into Elektra, but she took down Blade on the third try. The token revealed a 5 star IM !! Well worth the cost and effort.

After that I accidentally opened a taco (I'm in stockpile mode, currently), and it gave me 1500 ISO.

A fine morning.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Found two cupcakes when approaching 1000, took a Championed Fistbuster match first to give them time to shield, came out of that fight to a defensive loss, but thankfully the retaliation node didn't cover either of them, and crossing 1000 swiftly followed. Shielded up to the end of the event to protect season score which means i can have a quiet morning tomorrow not worrying about hopping.
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    Dear Elektra,
    Thank you for the legendary token -> 13th Jean cover -> third 4* champion.

Also, thank you new 2* reimbursement rates for the necessary ISO.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Looking at the top spots for Alliances in the EotS test PvE, priceless... icon_cool.gif Made me laugh, that people here are willing to make an alliance just to get the (right) message across. Not sure this falls under 'positive' but oh well...
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Got the event token in the second try in the Iron Fist node. Pulled Jean Grey, who's now 1/1/1.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Champion Mystique and got blue Cap (0/1/1);
    Crossed 4k in pvp and got mostly ****. Only two 3*, Gamora and She-Hulk (no use for She-Hulk) but Gamora was a Champ cover, she's now 175 and with the 2 Cps i was at 21. Classic open and got black OML (1/0/1).
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Made it to 2k in Simulator for the very first time for the War Machine cover icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    DTStump wrote:
    Made it to 2k in Simulator for the very first time for the War Machine cover icon_e_biggrin.gif

Me too! Got to 1947 yesterday and hammered back down to around 1500, had to re-climb and made it to 2003. Got hit less than a minute later.

Also today:

Champ'd icon_kamalakhan.png, the token_legendary.png gave icon_greengoblin.pngblackflag.png

Decided to pull a classic, got icon_x23.pngredflag.png to make my first fully-covered star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png, continuing the streak I also pulled a icon_kingpin.png and icon_jeangrey.png. Stopped there before Rngesus took it all back.