Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    My alliance isn't high-end players but we managed to beat round 6 in Ultron. That's a positive moment.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Beating the Big Enchilada yesterday let me level up Doctor Doom and that, in turn, provided me with a green Invisible Woman cover. She's my first fully-covered star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png with a 5/4/4 build. I don't intend to level her up beyond the 188 she is currently at any time soon. I'm not ready for that headache.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    3rd OML cover. Now at a mighty 0/1/2. Those trivialities nodes don't stand a chance!!
  • Cunneryn
    Cunneryn Posts: 112
    edited July 2016
    I wouldn't say best but still:

Since the new 5* pulls rates I got one after maybw 10 days and it was completly dry afterwards until yesterday

Some light at the end of the tunnel though just pulled my first OML yesterday

That makes my pull rate 4.6% instead of 3.5%.... Still extremelly low, but at least slightly better.

I think i opened only 5 5* since christmas... in 7 months... I wonder if there are people with rates even lower than mine...

On the other end, my token today was yet another IW my rates for her is close to 14.5%... It would seem the game bugged and inverted my rates for IW and 5* icon_lol.gif
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Reaching my 1000 day checkpoint yesterday. It's been a hell of a journey, and hopefully the devs don't make this journey end earlier by destroying what little faith I have left in this game
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting two crits on the opening move against Ares in the Prof.X essential node to rip over 8K health off of him.

Every now & then it sure feels good to just tear one of those stupid overused Dark Avengers a new one.

I should get T100 in TaT too so that'll be two more champ levels for Patch.
  • Acrisius
    Acrisius Posts: 1
    1. Champed last 3* (Loki) and LT gave 5* Iron Man.

2. Falcon token from DDQ taco for champ level that led to Flaptain cover.

3. 1st Token in HoD goy 3* Torch for champ level that led to Thing cover.

4. 2nd Token in HoD got Hulkbuster cover.

A 5* and three 4* in one day. Not too shabby.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I got unexpectedly into a PvP`s Top25 (where I haven`t been for a long time) and now I`m glad about getting an extra Blade-cover. icon_e_smile.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wasn't paying attention and clicked latest rather than classic after earning the Hearts of Darkness top progression...and was rewarded with my third 5* Iron Man cover.

2/-/1 now. I can dig it. Now I just gotta find a couple Team Iron Man characters to pair with him.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    made 1300 in pvp for the first time. pulled a yellow oml for my troubles.
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    A kinda Worse and then Best Moment for me, could not do the Mr Fantastic 4* Crash yesterday/today, my 3/2/5 160 Mr F just kept getting taken out (I could raise his level to 200 odd but no)
    Did get a Leg token from my daily reward and it was greenflag.pngicon_redhulk.png one of my unicorns....that makes him 4/1/3, I may just be able to do the 4* DDP with him when it rolls around.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been tracking my progress towards championing Iceman through a spreadsheet, but I neglected to add in the extra ~15 levels I put into him last week so I was pleasantly surprised that I could champion him a couple days early! The bad news is that my basic arithmetic skills are broken now as well. The worse news is that I pulled an IW from the Legendary.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whoops - forgot to re-set my DDQ team going into big enchilada, I'm headed in with a 2* team that has a 1/3rd dead Storm and a 1/2 dead OBW! Well, I'm going to wipe anyway and don't need these characters the rest of the day - might as well give it a go.

Well what do you know...none of those little hoard monsters today, this kind of DDQ is still beatable with 2* rosters!
  • optimus2861
    Well, I (re)champed 2* Torch today, and had 10 covers of him in inventory (sheesh), so that easily let me get the 3* Torch cover from his rewards, which took him to level 183, which gave me the yellow Thing cover, which I needed.

Since the game feels too tedious lately, that's it for me for the day.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Start Batteryman LR, don't realise the seeded rounds are already gone as I mash the screen to get on with it.

Get OML icon_neutral.gif

Then proceed to utterly dominate him with boosted Daredevil and Punisher XD

Purple away his tiles that got down early, Billy Club stun lock, puck him off with Punisher Red.

That... Was satisfying :p
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finished t25 in the first LR new era of 1k ISO for t25 and no more lightning tokens. Very happy.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I just re-championed my 2* Hawkeye
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulling the Legendary Token from the taco vault, and getting 5* Hulk with it.
  • optimus2861
    This feels like it will be my second straight day of DDQ only. I think I'm getting real close to kicking this awful habit for good.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulling my 5th greenflag.pngicon_moonknight.png so I can send something useful to my alliancemates as a TU seeing how he is unchamped.