Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Hit level 183 with 3* Thor to get the first Rulk cover reward to make my Rulk 2/5/5 now. So close to being done with him. I just hope I don't have to wait until the projected red cover in PVP 2 off seasons from now.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Best DDQ day ever i think.. pulled 2 ddq tokens, got icon_antman.pngblueflag.png and icon_captainamerica.pngyellowflag.png , which gave me 2 cap covers for my champ since he was also today's TBE.

Beat 4* DDQ.

pulled token_legendary.pngicon_ironman.pngredflag.png from the 4* ddq token.

Added all my covers, champed icon_antman.png , applied the cover i pulled from the vault, got another LT, which got me a champ level for icon_nova.png , which then gave me enough CP to do a classic pull..

icon_punisher.pnggreenflag.png from the classic, bringing him to 5/2/4 ... soo close now!!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beating the Clash for only the second time in my MPQ career, and also the second time in a row. Also doing it on the first try. So I got to pull two LTs today. Neither were overly exciting results, but still a good day.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Kiddo just turned six, all the best moments are often the kid's response to the game.

Snowcatt: "So here is what this guy does, he freezes people then puts them in a snowstorm..."
    Kiddo: "What's his name?"
    Snowcatt "Iceman"
    Kiddo "You mean Ice Boy?"

.....yes, yes I do.
  • to gun
    to gun Posts: 17
    logging in and finding three more X23 covers!!! I got 5 total from the recent test. Almost made the last 4 hour grind worth it. Thanks Devs!
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Getting t10 with minimal effort in hunt, then getting a 5* from my clash LT.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yesterday
    The bad: missed the progression in the Hunt by 6K.
    The good: ended up in 99th anyway.
    The good: maxed & champed IMHB.
    The bad: pulled a Mr. F.

Today
    The good: beat 4* DDQ on the second try
    The better: pulled my first blue Prof X! I can finally give Charlie's Angels a whirl!
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Decided to pull some taco tokens today since I wanted both the 4* in the vault and had 50 saved up. First pull (and mind you, this was my first pull from this vault period) was an Ant-Man blue.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    So I'm fighting in the Identity Theft pvp event, and I'm taking Iron Fist and Colossus with me because I don't have anyone that's powered up. I find someone using 2* Wolverine and 2* Storm. This should be a relatively easy win, provided I keep Storm from getting her power off.

And it is. The board is weirdly blue, black and pink starved, but we've beaten down Storm while filling up Colossus's punch, so we're one punch away from being over halfway through.

*Boom* AI gets a ridiculous combo, dropping Colossus from 7000 to 0 in one round.

This would be a sad story, except that then _I_ get a ridiculous combo, and drop both Wolverine and Mystique from full health to zero in one round in a hail of punches, kicks and bullets icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm sure I would have been better off not having to spend that health pack reviving Colossus, but it was so, so very satisfying getting immediate and total revenge against the AI's luck.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 very good pvps in a row. over the weekend making t10 on 2 shields (1600ish?) and a personal high score in mystique with 2182. and this after a release pve I t20ed not really caring about (just glad to see the old system back for however long it lasts). enjoying some aspects of the game, even with its flaws.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beating Gamora with Star-Lord in the Crash of the Titans for the first time; I now have six separate 4* characters with whom I've been able to beat the Crash.

The Legendary token from Star-Lord's victory yielded a redflag.png for IM46, making that my first 5* character with more than a single cover.

You da man, Peter Quill.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Finally got the Iso-8 to champion 3* Black Widow and change around her covers from

greenflag.png 4
    redflag.png 5
    purpleflag.png 4

to

greenflag.png 5
    redflag.png 3
    purpleflag.png 5

God, that has made such a huge difference on how useful she is icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Double ISO enabled me to bring the number of 4* characters I have with at least 125 levels from 6 to 9. With a total of 26 4* on my roster, that means that more than 1/3 of my 4* stable is now no lower-level than my worst fully-covered 3's.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice!

My last 4 taco tokens were 10k iso, 5k iso, 1500 iso, 250 hp. Currency a-go-go!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like easy rounds where you can beat an opponent with one move. Sometimes you're lucky and you create a double yellowcrit.png , which kills a few enemies at once!
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Pretty good couple days for pulls, which I'm not used to seeing. RNG hates me on the regular.

Held onto 25 CP from the daily resupply since the Peggy release prog was coming a day later. Combined it all (plus the one-off CP from nodes and a few I had left over from the last event) to pull 3 classics...

icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png
    token_legendary.pngicon_silversurfer.pngredflag.png
    token_legendary.pngicon_spiderman.pngpurpleflag.png

Then win Professor X's Crash today (1st time, finally got his purple for this round). LT yields...

icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png

I'll take it!
  • AkCrisp
    AkCrisp Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    In the past 24 hours:

- icon_ironman.pngblackflag.png from quicksilver pvp (now 8/13 covers)

-Peggy from free login token

-go for 1300 in quicksilver pvp, personal best and use the cp for 2 pulls
    icon_redhulk.pngpurpleflag.png (now 8/13 covers) and icon_thor.pngblueflag.png (now 12/13, was my unicorn for the longest time)

-use up DDQ tokens, pulled a icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png (now 12/13)

-and finally, 250 imcoin.png from the other DDQ token for good measure.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png from the Deadpool vs MPQ vault. Nice to get something useful when you're expecting a 2*. Puts him at 3/2/5 just need to find two more red covers to really make him ready for prime time.

Edit: Got my 25 CP from Marvel vs MPQ and pulled a classic token and it gave me Hulkbuster red putting him at 5/3/3. I think that might be my new best moment of my day. I can't complain of having 2 good things in one day. That red cover is key especially when I have a decent change of a 4th black cover in the Quicksilver versus event.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting a match-5 on the opening move of the Big Enchilada today which cascaded into three more match-5s before it was over. Took out the Sentry Fighter before it ever moved the board.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Entered into a For Victory bracket after waking up around 6 AM today. I'd gone through several limited vault pulls without getting Peggy, and then out of the 300 point token, there she came (yellow).

I hopped my way up without shielding over the course of the day, then (with about an hour to go), got within spitting distance of the 800 point blue cover. Worked hard to get it; then decided to shield & stop with about 40 minutes to go.

That's the first, or maybe second (I might have done it in a Patch PVP event a long time ago) that I've hit 800 in a PVP event. My HP flow isn't big enough to allow shield-hopping, so I usually end an event in the 300-500 range, depending on what time permits.