Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have been trying to save event vault tokens like taco tokens, so that I can use them when I have a guaranteed chance of getting something I need (209 savory tacos, getting close!). I only have two Rocket & Groot vault tokens, but both **** covers were ones I wanted quite a bit - 4Thor Red and Jean Grey Blue. I decided to get frisky and opened one. Thor symbol... blah, I think, another ** Thor. Ah well. Nope, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png version!! That brings my 4Thor to 5/4/2.

I also nabbed a star.pngstar.pngstar.png Captain America from a standard token, which was a pleasant surprise for a champion level.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Today I've pulled Nova redflag.png from a PVP token and a Luke Cage cover from a Standard token. Hooray for luck!
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Successfully closing the gap on the Top 2 in ISO Brotherhood from 12k to 3k over the last 2 days by clearing perfect timers and grinding nodes to 1. I started the event at 720 and am now rank 3 overall.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    After 5 matches of eating overpowered headbutts in the ISO-8 brotherhood event, I had the 4* required node down to 2 rewards: the crit boost and the CP.

Entered the 6th match fully expecting to get the crit boost. But earned the CP instead! icon_cool.gif

Like a boss
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Played the first day of the ISO-8 event. Started the second day and got the token rewards for individual and alliance scores. Opened the Heroic for alliance score, nothing significant. Opened the individual token, flashing gold - WAR MACHINE redflag.pngicon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    So I got this great board with tons of pink and black and Hood helped me steal all the opponents AP So I was quickly able to decimate their team of Champed and Boosted 4* Cyclops, champed Jean Grey and a level 330 OML at full health. It was a roflstomp.

Oh wait... that was the AI. icon_cry.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had my first OML in queue for over a week, and because CW2 has pretty relaxed essential requirements, I was finally able to roster him this morning.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Watching 5* Phoenix resurrection tile get eaten by Redwing Falcon ability. Just something hilariously ironic about a bird somehow preventing Phoenix from resurrecting icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Rob82092
    Rob82092 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Decided to commit to the whole forums thing & look for a new alliance.

Received multiple very polite messages with offers. It's not quite MPQ, but it was nice to get more involved with the community.

I joined LINE too!

icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Rob82092 wrote:

I joined LINE too!

icon_e_smile.gif

Welcome to the best and worst part of playing MPQ!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having a fun little CW LT opening party with my alliance. Got 4cyc and 4thor, both champed, then opened an extra classic with cp for the heck of it.

OML yellow. My Classic 5*s are now complete!!!
  • Cousin Simpson
    So my alliance won the Team Iron Man event today -- yay! Go us!

Then I decided to open the 70 tacos I had because my vault had a black IMHB. The results:

1000 HP
    3x 3* Magneto
    Quicksilver
    Scarlet Witch
    I didn't count how many 1500 ISOs, probably 4x
    Annnnnd...
    1 black IMHB(!) (Makes him 5/5/3!)

Plus my long 2* Bullseye drought finally came to an end -- I drew 9 after not getting any for probably 3+ weeks -- which let me champion him.

All the HP also let me roster SS without having to sell anyone, too, and now I have all 5*s except for Cap. Good day for me!
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    A few days ago I spent 2800hp on a 10-pack for the CW Team IM vault, and drew the War Machine cover.

Today I bought the 100hp daily deals in both CW vaults, and I drew the LT in Team Cap and the Iceman cover in Team IM. icon_mrgreen.gif

(The LT rewarded me with a greenflag.pngicon_punisher.png )
  • Rob82092
    Rob82092 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Got my Tony cover & 11 CP when I woke up, as we finished round 8 about 30 minutes beforehand & people made celebratory purchases.

Then got an LT out of the daily 100HP Team IM vault too icon_e_biggrin.gif

Trying to finish round 5 Cap before the end.
  • Cousin Simpson
    I was at 1300 in the Simulator today and didn't know if I'd bother trying to reach progression, but a few things fell through and I found myself with enough time to grind up. The last 100, hard as ever, became a lot harder when all I could find were teams that had some combination of Jeanie, OML, IMHB, and Rulks. So I bit the bullet and leveled XFDP to 252 (which was all the ISO I had at the time) to hang at least a little bit with the established 4* teams; now I feel like I'm officially under way in my 4* transition (also the X-Force bros might be my new Simulator climbing team).
  • Lilith
    Lilith Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Dropped HP for a 10-pack from the Team IM Vault.

Pulled War Machine greenflag.png , Quake blueflag.png , and the LT which netted me a Drax redflag.png

So much for **** odds for me!
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    After not seeing any 4* covers in my season 10 pack I wasn't expecting anything from my end of season rewards. Then I open them up and what do I see?

icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.png

Two four stars before breakfast. Thank you random numbers.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulling a pair of star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_cyclops.png covers today. One from a heroic, one from a legendary. First two covers for him. Can't complain.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Clearing my standard tokens yesterday for the ISO to champ my last 3*s. Got 5 2* covers that I could add to champ levels. Each one of those gave me 1000 ISO. That's 5000 ISO from 5 covers, and they're not even 4* covers lol
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Got the icon_x23.pngredflag.png today in the PVP so I could finally finish maxing her out and applying the 3 green covers sitting in me queue.