Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• RBwilliams07
    RBwilliams07 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Getting 1300 points for 25CP for the first time in Winter Soldier PVP using IF and Luke Cage. Getting another 25cp today as a daily reward and will have enough ISO by days end to champion a 3*. 3 Legendary tokens in one day, now lets hope its not all Star Lord, Chulk, Invisible Woman or Mr. Fantastic.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    WhatFlappinYo pulled out Repulsor Punch on the last turn of a LR match this morning. Scared the **** out of me, until I saw it hit for just a couple hundred damage. Had a good laugh over that. icon_lol.gif

It was a lot less amusing when my next seed team hit me with Mind Over Matter for over 1k, also on the last turn. icon_neutral.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    WhatFlappinYo pulled out Repulsor Punch on the last turn of a LR match this morning. Scared the **** out of me, until I saw it hit for just a couple hundred damage. Had a good laugh over that. icon_lol.gif

It was a lot less amusing when my next seed team hit me with Mind Over Matter for over 1k, also on the last turn. icon_neutral.gif
    2 pvp event end matches to keep t25 had gamma siphon and aggressive recon as TUs. nothing bad happened, but I saw that and a thoughts of very small kittens were everywhere.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Lv 114 Spider-Man, 114 Kamala Khan, 171 Psylocke taking down several Lv250+ teams in both SHIELD Simulator and The Gauntlet.
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Won DDQ with Spider-Gwen and pulled a Purple BSSM. Now a usable set of powers at 2/2/1.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Beat the gauntlet for the first time and got the yearningly exspected Iceman cover.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am shocked no one mentioned that this thread hit it's 1-year anniversary yesterday which is very impressive when you consider this post was never stickied and how quickly posts vanish behind pages and pages of old posts. Congrats to JVReal for creating it, I am sure it helped many players.

That is all.. Punisher out manablack.png
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I finally earned the Gauntlet token from the main line of the second sub this AM; pulled it into a yellow Ant-Man cover.
  • Cunneryn
    Cunneryn Posts: 112
    I pretty finished the gauntlet yesterday but I was disapointed that I didnt own Venom as he was the essential for the last ode that I couldnt clear. The iceman cover was just out of reach.

However, I looked at my cp and noticed I had 19. It therefore grinded one of the cp node in order to get the last, not hoping for much. To my huge surprise, when I opened the resulting legendary, I VENOM YELLOW poped out wich allowed me to clear the gauntlet completely.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    After lamenting the fact that I couldn't get my first Bobby cover from the Gauntlet because I don't have Venom, I drew one from my first Hearts of Darkness token icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed to catch 10th place in Hearts of Darkness by the skin of my teeth. That red 4Thor cover brings her up to 4/4/2. Along with my 3/4/5 Nick Fury, and my 5/3/4 X-Force, I'm getting close to having the older 4-stars fully-covered.
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Checking the standings of the Rags pvp, seeing I'm in 51st with less than a minute. Check the leader board to see how close I was to t50, come back out...

Defensive win with no time on the clock to move up one spot!
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Got my 13th cover for a 4* character yesterday! It's only my second 4* to be fully covered.

It's Invisible Woman. Yep.

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the Worst Moment thread.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    I like to buy 100 hp tokens, today was a good day, pulled a yellow Venom from R&G and a purple Kingpin from a heroic.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Several attempts and boosts later, beat today's crash with 91 4/1/1 Fury.

icon_jeangrey.pngredflag.png #worth
  • life_in_death
    life_in_death Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I was visiting friends with kids that like opening tokens, so I keep legendaries for them. I had 60 cp, so it was a pull for each kid... icon_punisher.png blue, icon_carnage.png red, icon_wolverine.png yellow, all needed.
    They want to open more tokens, so I decide to let them open my 12 taco tokens... third pull, the girl gets the legendary "well" I say "you earned the right to open another ultra-rare token!" She is very happy. She clicks on green goblin and...
    token_legendary.png
    She pulled icon_jeangrey.png green.
    1/298 to get deadpool token, times 1/10 to pull a 5*. Luck be a lady!
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Getting to play with my newly champed 4* icon_cyclops.png and having so much fun. I know the AI can't play him out of a wet paper bag but he is just plain old fun.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2016
    Just hit the final 25 CP reward in Rocket & Groot. Cashed in 20 on an LT and got Silver Surfer redflag.png ! SS is now at 2/1/1 and more usable in PVP! WOOHOO!!!!!

This day just got better! Got the LT from DDQ and pulled Phoenix purple - she is now 0/3/2. Two 5*'s in a row!!! Probably not going to happen again for a VERY LONG time!
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    After two weeks of hectic grinding for iso, I managed to scrape together enough to max champ my Hulkbuster (368K) before 3 covers ran out. Also my first maxed 4* so that's a thing. icon_e_wink.gif
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Life and work has been a little crazy for the last couple days so I've been missing many Lightning Rounds. But I had an amazing sequence of events in a Rags LR (my least favorite one) yesterday.

1) I joined about 10 minutes after the start and figured I wouldn't get any seeds. But I always want to check. Well, what do you know? I got the seed teams!

2) I figured I would only have the three seeds though but after I won my first match there was another seed. Cool!

3) So I kept plowing through the seed teams...8...9...10. I couldn't believe my luck.

4) I beat 9 seed teams and hadn't been hit. And I don't have an intimidating team: I used my 5/2/0 Rags at level 66 (whatever that boosts to) along with my single yellow cover OML to tank and heal and my champed, boosted CMags to do bigger damage when I happen to get enough red or blue.

5) I figured I'd bake a cupcake on the final seed just to see if I could get any nice retals after the meeting I had to go to. So I beat a "real" team to get my 250 pt progression and then took out the final seed with loaner Rags, lvl 20 2* Hawkeye, and maxed Juggernaut.

5) I came back from my meeting and I still hadn't been hit and was in about 80th place!

6) I had a nice easy match in my queue, beat it to move up to somewhere in the 70s. Still no hits!

7) The round ended and I got a nice Heroic token for my troubles which got me:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png
    to bring him to 4/2/1
    Huzzah!

P.S. This story becomes even better if they decide to un-nerf XFW. icon_e_biggrin.gif