Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Teen Jean Green in season rewards.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    On Saturday evening while the Simulator was still going I pulled a purple RHulk cover, and I didn't have him at all. Sunday was the last day of the event for me.

I cleared the MNMags node on my last day, sold him and rostered RHulk. I was only able to clear his node four times in my final grind before I ran out of time/health packs, but it got me the CP and to 46th place for the sub and 49th overall, which was great because I need all the extra HP I can get right now.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't get a chance to play more than a few minutes on the last day of the season, but I still managed to end up in 35th place with my 5,724 season score. Yay!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I promoted Doc Ock to champion today.

That's all 40 3* characters championed now.

Never thought I'd see the day.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    On a whim I bought a webbed wonder token and got the Legendary from the vault, so that was cool since I am hoarding them til I get some more ISO.
    I then got a Webbed token and pulled the Howard cover from the same fault I had just pulled the Legendary from. I didn't have him either so I will be able to do the essentials.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I'm going to put this in the positive thread, though I could easily see it going the other way too.

Today, for me, the RNG dropping the gems appears to be completely drunk. In one fight, before they even got a single move, I managed to kill one member of the opposing PvP team and bring the rest down to half health through a huge string of combos. And that's basically been my day today. It hasn't always in my favor, but just huge absurd strings of combos everywhere.

I can't say if it's been a net gain or loss, but in the least it's been amusing.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    This almost ended up in the other thread...

Kingpin with two feeder goons for essential Howard the Duck. First two plays it was all pistol fire, but then it all lines up into Maggia Goons spam.

Clear three I only win because of Duck, Duck, Loose.

So next clear?

Phoenix to tank Purple, Patch to dump strike tiles everywhere, invisible Howard with boosted damage ftw XD
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Got to PVE yesterday, but not much today. After dinner, I pick up 3 Howard tokens from yesterday's sub, the 13k points, and the wave node. Blade, Scott, and 2* Thor.

That means Ant-Man joins IW, XFW, and Fury as having 13 covers.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I know having All New Wolverine at 1/1/1 isn't actually all that useful, but I love the character, and I'm a bit over the moon at this moment having managed to net the cover after reaching 1000 points in PvP with an team that really did not deserve to do that well.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    1-turn wipe. I matched an L, which cascaded into a 4-match and another L. I matched another L to finish.

It was only a seed team. Still felt pretty good to finish a match in less than 30 seconds.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reached progression in Webbed Wonder, with the final fight to get there yielding me my 15th CP and the progression reward yielding another 25.

Got icon_jeangrey.png and icon_ironman.png for my troubles. Both 4*, sure, but both gladly accepted.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Beating Galactus on only my third attempt with a 2/4/0 L131 Ghost Rider felt pretty good. I'm calling that my best moment. icon_e_smile.gif
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Squeaking/Grinding out 10th place in Webbed Wonder for the Drax cover, then getting a LT from my WW token. That was a nice five minute span.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I let my girl open a legendary token and got a icon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.png
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Started Venom Bomb and did my 4 clears, ended up with about 10,700 points and in 79th place. Decided to go for the next reward at 11,000 before bed. Went from 79th to 6th place!!! Got up in the morning and had dropped to 34. Did a few more rounds and got back up to 17 before I had to go to work.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    A few days ago I get my 5th blue cover for ProfX from Magnetos championreward. Then I reminded something called Charlys Angels and now I´m a user of this combination, real fun!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Max covered 3* Deadpool!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a Spider-woman from the progression Venom Bomb tolen a day ago.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    I landed 988 in my slice. Meant I didn't try grinding. The way the day panned out, would'nt've been able to anyways. Just enjoyed playing when I wanted!
  • bigkey
    bigkey Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    After 473 days of bouncing between playing casual and playing (almost) religiously i finally hit the 1000 PVP Progression reward in Fowl Play....
    1/1/1 howard_icon.png
    Champed icon_captainamerica.png
    Champed icon_humantorch.png
    Now to try and do it in the Mags PVP.....