Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Howard PVP. Opponent and I both had the borrowed Howard. I had 170 Falcon and 168 Scarlet Witch. They had 255 Carnage and 300 Logan. Managed to beat them. At the end Witch had 1300 health (others down) and Logan spent the last 10 turns stunned.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Got my 14th Howard cover from one of his PVP tokens. So I have 14 days to get the ISO together to champ him!

I know that isn't the optimal approach but screw it. I really have fun playing with him. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    200 points in Magnetic Mayhem gave me a 2*Thor and a 2*Storm from season rewards. Applying these to the champs gave me 3*Thor and 3*Storm. Applying these gave me 1000 iso and 4*Thor. Applying this gave me 2CP.

And this is before the patch hits! A good day indeed!
  • msp2211
    msp2211 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    In the last 24 hours, rank 61 and 767k iso allowed me to champ 1st 4*, Cyclops. Champed 3* Spidey and applied 1 cover in queue for legendary. That was Black Bolt yellow. Beat crash today for Hulkbuster red. Achieved heroic event token - Ares. Applied champ level - 2cp. I now have 20 cp. Get classic legendary - cyclops. Apply champ level - Black bolt yellow. All of this because of the new featured D3 implemented, thank you!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Well definitely that big pile of sweet iso-8!! 462k + around 25k more for leveling up to 50
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Opening my 13th Hulkbuster. I think I've been fortunate enough to not have to burn more than 1 along the way (during a Civil War event, maybe).
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    finishing off a fight with a tile swap that created adjacent critical tiles (match-5 and match-6 in the same swap, never had that happen before), coming out of it to an event token for placement in the previous sub, and having that token turn into a She-Thor cover. #7 for her. Yeah, the vault had Wasp and Spider-Woman in it, and either of those would have been nice, but I'll take advancement for a character I'm building over yet another 1-cover 4*.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yesterday, I got my first ever Moon Knight from an LT since his launch and my first BSS since January. Very good day.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beat Beast at second attempt, pulled Antman from the token.
    WOOHOO! I can use this cover as I champed him with the iso I got!
    I must've sold at least a half dozen covers since I got him to 13. So nice not to do that again.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    After 6 attempts at today's Clash, I was out of boosts and healthpacks and ready to give up. It looked like there wasn't going to be enough hotdogs in the world for my lvl 121 5 cover Chulk to beat the Beast.

But then a healthpack ticked over and I said aww hell let's give it one more shot! It was a close back and forth match, with my green powering up just as we both were down to a few thousand health each.

Cho's punch led to a cascade with much needed match damage bringing Beast to death's door but he wasn't going down without a fight. He fired off Animal Inside at the worst possible time, taking me below 1,000 health and giving me a case of momentary Tourette's--I was so close!

I hadn't scrutinized a board like that in quite some time, ensuring that my matches were for full damage potential while also trying to deny him anymore blue, yellow or green.

Really tense ending sequence as I was worried about a random cascade but I was able to finally beat him with 600 health remaining.

That was a satisfying clash, I believe only the second or third one that I've ever beaten given my 3* roster.

And rather than troll me hard, RNGesus bestowed a Cyclops instead of another Cho.
  • mckauhu
    Got 3* Mags cover --> Professor X bluetile.png (second blue for him yay!)
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just had my best LR finish ever -- top 50! All thanks to the ISO dump from Monday! icon_e_biggrin.gif Thanks D3/Demi!
  • mckauhu
    Managed to harvest 22 x star.pngstar.png from LR's and max covered icon_moonstone.png so she will be champion next along with Deadpool! icon_e_smile.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I drew an IM40 from a standard token; a Sam Wilson from a taco; and a pair of Colussus from Heroics. And picked up the Torch cover from V:H, and the Squirrel Girl cover from DDQ. Champ levels, yummy.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Opening that green Quake cover from the free vault token that was given to everybody today!
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Getting 40k in the Heroic put me from 17 to 42 CP. Opened up two classic LT's and got a useable Nick Fury yellow as well as a Antman Yellow that put him to 4/4/5. Fourth fully covered 4* after Hulkbuster, Prof X and Kingpin. Hopefully Cyclops will be #5 if Civil War goes well.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today's DDQ bounty: a icon_squirrelgirl.pnggreenflag.png

This gave me the last cover I needed to reach my goal of maxcovering all 3* characters! icon_mrgreen.gif

I still need about 750K of ISO to level and champion the remaining bunch, though.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    That I just bashed myself in the Worst moment of the day thread, about me making this whiny thread about us having a five star human character and it made me feel better.
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50136
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Had my best-ever PVE finish: 4th in a rough, roster-impaired heroic Oscorp.

Bonus #1: the two Daisy covers will come in very useful for her upcoming Crash.

Bonus #2: Passed 20CP along the way and picked up my 7th Miles, which should help with his upcoming Crash as well.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled the Red Room token from the Civil War vault and in turn got Natasha red!!!!!