Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a Bagman from a seed team in a lightning round today. I actually gasped out loud when he appeared in all his baggy glory. Best mpq moment of the week! I wouldn't be so depressed if RNGesus would only bestow just one Bag on me a day, instead of one a week....
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Had about 35 CP and a LT from champing Mystique...

IMHB redflag.png and blueflag.png
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Beat my second ever crash of the titans with a 3/0/2, 127 X-23. The best part is it worked out on the first try! No need to slog through it multiple times burning all muh health packz.
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    I completed every waking hour LR this week, 6AM -10PM pacific. All with at least 8 matches, most with 10. Despite spending some on some upgrades, have gone from 20k ISO to 80k, a good start for a hoard.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    It's a toss up for me. Day 142 and I got into the Top 10 in a PvE for the first time (thanks to all the people who hate Heroic Juggernaut and Starlord) and beat my first Crash of the Titans as well. Championing Kamala on top of that I've picked up three 4* covers today.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    With less than a half hour left, I hit the mark for the 25 commandpoints.png PVE reward. I wasn't sure it was going to happen so that felt pretty good.
  • MeatLoafX
    MeatLoafX Posts: 74
    Got three standard tokens, pulled a one, two, and three star from them. Got two three stars in the taco tokens and then managed to clear the DDQ with my two star team. Quite a morning!

Then I tried to make top 100 in pvp for the gamora cover I want, but failed when I attacked an opposing storm - did a ton of damage but only got her to 55 health. Shen then unleashed her yellow power, doing 10,000 damage to my entire, almost full health team, killing them instantly. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    X23 took down Electra on the fourth of fifth attempt. Trying to deny all of those colors was tough.

The win got me a Pheonix red though!
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Hi guys, this is my first of hopefully many posts here. I've only been playing for two months, but I tried and won the Big Enchilada for the first time today with a 2* team of lv. 78 Storm, lv. 50 MN Magneto, and lv. 40 Hawkeye! I didn't expect to get past more than a couple waves because of my low levels, but I only took damage once during the third wave from a countdown tile.

Holy cow those characters work well together.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Seeing the boosted characters when actually playing The Hunt for the first time in slice 5 today...

Just maxed 4Thor (see earlier post), have PX mostly usable for the Angels.

The best part? It's not a heroic event!!!! I can actually use the Angels to great effect, and I can battery up with 4Thor and IM40 for some good ol' DA ownage. About time!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Climbed over 900 in Divine Champions last night before shielding for 8 hours. Only got hit once in the half hour my shield after my shield expired, before climbing straight to 1000 early this morning. I managed to take down more than one boosted champ GT for my 8th Iceman cover.

Nick Fury may not be a top tier 4*, but when you need to deal a ton of damage to one target in a hurry, Demolition is pretty awesome.

Boosted Ghost Rider was a big help, too. He plays very nicely with OML, taking advantage of his strike tiles twice, and leveraging his ability to soak tremendous amounts of damage to power up Penance Stare.

My favorite turn had to be when I hit with Hellfire, a match with a demolition trap, and attack tiles with 1500 in strike tiles on the board. Dealing 10k in one turn when all you do is make a match-3 feels pretty great.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Got the blueflag.pngicon_iceman.png cover from the Divine Champions PVP tonight to take him to 5/3/5 which let me finally max, champ and respec him to 5/5/3.

Now I need to build up some more ISO before I open the 5 LTs and 440+ CPs I've banked while waiting on this cover to show up.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened one classic in cp in honour of the new season odds. Got OML redflag.png

Later in the day, got tempted and opened more... that did not go too well, but it would have been a best mpq moment for most people. Out of 244 cp and 10 latest (so total 22?) I got 3 Phoenix greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.png and a Goblin purpleflag.png .

Goblin is great, the only one I didn't already have. Unfortunately Phoenix was already fully covered with no iso in her. Wish I could give her to everyone on streaks of 0/20-80.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Got the DDQ icon_cyclops.png cover and a second from the vault to get him up to 183 for the 4* cover reward to take my 4* icon_cyclops.png to 5/4/3.

Good start to the weekend.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to go back to a the prologue missions for some extra ISO. (Still have a few left)

Brought Devil Dino icon_devildino.png to the last Daken node in the Juggernaut prologue and killed him with a single Bite and Chomp icon_lol.gif
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    After only about ~550 days (and four cycles of DDQ) I finally got my fifth blue Hood cover in DDQ today. It's the little things...
  • AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Hit 800 in a PvP for the first time ever in Lethal Intent, thanks to some free time and two shieldred.pngshieldred.png .
    cmKPu8nl.jpg
    I'm informed rosters of my strength should be hitting 1000 on occassion at least...
    ppEAuXrl.jpgDwPTGyXl.jpg
    but I'll take my victories where I can right now.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Was climbing straight to 800 today with no one attacking me. Last fight that put me over 800, I get the victory screen and I'm at 760 points.

Noooooo......

So I start looking for another target but I get hit again and now it's 725. I put up a shield, I'll decide whether to push more later or just settle for 725.

Then I pop open my Lethal Intent token and what do you know?

icon_quake.pngyellowflag.png

I'll take that over the Gamora token at 800 any day.

Edit: Decided to break shields and try again. Got up to 950 and queued up one more fight. This time after the fight ended I got the Invisible Woman cover then was notified that I lost 69 points. I'll take that too.
  • RBwilliams07
    RBwilliams07 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I shield hopped for the first time and got 1000 points also for the first time in Divine Champions to get Iceman blueflag.png . The last night playing Lethal Intent, without really trying because it is Invisible Woman, shield hopped once and got 1000 points.
    After taking what I learned from shield hopping and getting 1000 in both of these events I feel confident in getting to that point more often.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    I won the Big Enchilada for the second time ever using 2* lv 78 Storm, lv 62 MnMags, and lv 54 Hawkeye, but I didn't think there was any way I was getting through the final wave of GSBW, IW, and Blade.

I was down to Hawkeye alone (obviously not ideal) and was down to only 700+ health against GSBW and IW, both of whom had far more health.

It was sure to be over, but I got lucky and ended up with two consecutive 5-in-a-row matches and had enough purple tiles on the board to take full advantage of Hawkeye's speed shot, which quickly downed both enemies in dramatic fashion.