Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    New DDQ vault with both Iceman and Jean, so I decided to blow my stash of 234 tokens to get both. Got both on top of the 1000HP and the LT, which netted me my 12th XDP cover. 3 usable covers for top tier chars in a day, I'm happy enough for today, though I would have been majorly pissed if I didn't get them with 200+ tokens

Also, earned enough ISO from that to level my HB from lvl260 and champ him to respec. My first maxed 4* after 871 days, hopefully this will propel me to more 1K progression rewards to quicken my 4* transition.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    jgomes32 wrote:
    Got my 13th cover for icon_doctoroctopus.png that's my first 3* at 13/13. On the other hand now i need 40k uiso to lvl 166....

Don't max ock if he's your only full 3*! Save the iso for good 3*s.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I`ve won my 13th Hood-cover from the recent PvP "Dance of Death". Can`t wait to champ him! icon_e_smile.gif
  • MeatLoafX
    MeatLoafX Posts: 74
    I was lamenting the lack of Gamora to play the DDQ today. Opened the first taco token... Gamora (red)!
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Got my season 10 pack today and it had Hulkbuster red, Thing green, Beast green and 3* Deadpool red along with the usual 2*'s. After not being able to pvp last season because of 5*'s throwing off my scaling it's a treat to get it this early and have good pulls in it.

Now I just need my trivial nodes back so I can play with my 2/2/2 Hulkbuster.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Pulled a icon_ghostrider.pngredflag.png from the Enemy of the State 100 HP daily deal...
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Beat crash of the titans for the first time ever today, woohoo!

2/3/1 131 Iceman. Was easy with that 4-turn stun of his.

Bad news is, token_legendary.png got me icon_hulkcho.pngblackflag.pnghotdog.pngicon_lol.gif
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    DDQ brought my my 13th icon_loki.png cover. I'll call that a win. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Yesterday I maxxed out my first star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png character - Hulkbuster! Had a red toke waiting so I maxxed, championed, leveled and respec'd him to 5/5/3.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tyke: "Who is that guy?"
    Catt: "That is Professor X"
    Tyke: "What does he do?"
    Catt: "He uses his mind to help his team and scare away the other team"
    Tyke: "....so....he has the force?"

Want to hear Tyke get a bit sad about the game? Parallel in Worst of the Day:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30058&p=500982#p500982
  • JeffCascadian
    I placed in the top 100 for "Enemy of the State" earning a couple of star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png covers. Between all the iso8.png I earned, mainly in Lightning Rounds, the last couple of days and turning in a few dozen Standard tokens for stuff I couldn't use, I had enough to bring him to 166. If I'm fortunate, I'll earn enough to Champion him today and then apply those extra covers. If not, I'll do it tomorrow.
  • HaywireII
    I just had Daredevil blue pop out of a standard token bringing him to 4/5/4. Now I just need someone to drop around 120k ISO in my lap so I can bring him to 166.
  • JeffCascadian
    I earned enough iso8.png during the night to Champion my star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pngicon_thor.png . Then I applied the two covers I'd earned in "Enemy of the State." The token_legendary.png from that first applied cover supplied me with star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png . Not bad at all. icon_e_smile.gif
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Playing some good old PVE, with trivial nodes and all... Happy times icon_e_biggrin.gif

And then receiving 10 CP for playing in Enemy of the State test, yay! Somewhat unusually generous (unfortunately), but very sweet, thanks!

I for one did not like the test PVE, but if they handed out 10 CP after every event if they decide to change into that format I might be willing to reconsider.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ran out of iso for pvp while levelling Rulk with a headache. Decided to shield and done, then started opening classic lts with my stored cp on a whim.

1st: icon_silversurfer.pngredflag.png
    Then
    icon_invisiblewoman.png - sold
    icon_carnage.pngblackflag.png - respecced to 544 from 535 (i never seem to use his green.)
    icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
    icon_jeangrey.png - champed
    icon_jeangrey.png - champed
    icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
    icon_ironman.png champed

3 5*s from 8 lts... and my icon_silversurfer.png is now 13/13. First fully covered 5*. Now if only I had some iso...
  • HaywireII
    Broke 1000 in PvP first time ever. Shielded at 825 earlier today, queued up 3 fights worth 75 points each. Broke shields with boosts and managed to get through all 3 without getting hit. Red Carnage cover brings him to 1/1/1.

Put up a new shield after the third fight and got notified of 3 attacks within a couple minutes.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Whole day of not using Health packs. Can go back to using other parts of my roster when someone's taking a dirt nap.
  • JeffCascadian
    Late at night, I'd tapped out what I could do with my own account (that is, I ran out of health packs) so I asked my wife if I could use her phone and play in her account. She was going to bed anyway so she said sure. I placed her in t100 for Starfall so she awoke to a few bonuses she wasn't expecting. icon_e_smile.gif She actually placed quite a bit higher than I did!
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Managed to get my first T10 in PVE for 3 Punisher covers by placing exactly at 10th, just 2K points above 11th. First time I got more than 1 cover from a new release, let alone all 3, so that's my new achievement

On a separate note, all my achievements seem to come really late. I'm on day 879 now, I cover maxed every single 3* only at day 730, I maxed my first 4* only on day 871, and my first T10 PVE finish only came on day 879. Even for a late bloomer I think this is a bit too much
  • JeffCascadian
    I managed to stay in the t100 for a Mr. Neck cover. That felt good.