Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    this game has the timing down to pull your frustrated butt right back in.

i can pretty reliably get the 1k progression reward in pvp - depends on the boosted char and i waste way too much iso, but depending on the cover i go for it.
    so somehow i managed to sneak to 1k without anyone noticing, got only attacked a total of three times and did not even shield.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Got my first 3* champion (Hulk) and a yellowflag.pngicon_venom.png from the LT. Now at 2 green and 1 yellow.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    joined the wrong pve bracket, no chance for top 10, and only 17 chars of my roster playable - so I have another day off

lucky me, I guess...
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    My daily resupply gave me my 13th 3* Magneto cover. That was a welcome surprise. If only it came with the ISO to level him to 166.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I pulled another cover for star.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png , one of my Champions. I turn it in and receive a cover for star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png --also a Champion! Turning in that cover gave me 1000 iso8.png . Two levels and a grand for basically one random cover draw. That's pretty cool!
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    A PvP node from the Lightning Round made me laugh pretty hard. For context, here's my roster: http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Justaroster/

1UoWDgY.png

Didn't even blink to pass on that one.
  • y2fitzy
    y2fitzy Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker
    Back to back defensive wins in Tex Mex. Only a little thing I know, but I'm not sure that's ever happened before
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled 10k and 5k iso from the Taco Vault, leaving me just a few thousand shy of champing star.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png , an easily accomplished goal for the day.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    What a day! So much good!
    Broke shield with 5 minutes to go in Weapon Tex-mex to hit 1000 for my third blackflag.pngicon_ghostrider.png
    I then got to 350 points in new Punisher PVP, taking me over 10000 for the season, allowing me to buy two classic tokens. Out pops blackflag.pngicon_nova.png (now 1/2/3) then greenflag.pngtoken_legendary.pngicon_jeangrey.png (2/1/1)
    Finally, took Hulkbuster to 270.
    I've also remembered just how good OBW is ; my level 15 13 cover one is making goon nodes a skoosh again.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Got the 3Pool cover from his PVP's progression rewards which got him to level 183 to give me a redflag.png 4Pool cover to make him 4/5/3. So close. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    I post a lot of negatives so I figured I owed the board a positive. Decided to open my 170 standards to get little extra ISO. Had a 10 standard token stretch of 7 2*'s and 3 3*'s, 2 of the 3*'s were championed so added levels, now I have an IM40 cover in queue so that's a good excuse to champion him.
  • CT1888
    What's that CT? After yesterday's awesomeness today has started brilliantly too? You drew your fourth purpleflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png from the Unstable Iso-8 vault, taking her to 4/3/5? And the other 4*s in the vault you already had maxed in that colour? Ain't you a lucky guy!
    Now keep the rest of that HP for shield hopping when her next purple cover comes around!

It was a thing of beauty!
  • Castiel
    Castiel Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    So I was playing one of the events yesterday and was doing a battle to try and receive a Command Point. My team was able to down only one enemy before two of my characters got downed as well. I was in a pretty tight situation with it being 1v2. Luckily the two were not champions so they didn't make matches. It was still a long battle as some of my matches only did one damage, however my defence more than made up for it. icon_e_wink.gif
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Fought Hulk a few times for a laugh with my 3/4/0 (no purple) Rulk in today's DDQ. Last attempt, I'm holding 18 green when a cascade gives him enough green and red for both those powers, so I figure I'll fire green. This, coupled with the following match, still leaves him with 67 health, so I prepare myself for the heartbreaker. But the Anger triggered by my green didn't produce any matches, so when Hulk fires his red...

NliVI00.jpg?1

Success!
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I was delighted today to discover the Hulk bug wasn't fixed, so I got to get an LT with my Rulk today.
    Now if only we could convince the devs this is the actually appropriate power level for DDQ4...
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Just barely managed to hit 7500 season score for that 100 HP. Personal milestones yay! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    That crazy game called life has kept me away from being able to come to the forums much lately, so I missed this one...

After posting to the Roster Advice thread, I chose to champ LCap... result? The 5th red I was missing for 4Thor to bring her to the oddly optimal 5/3/5 without duplicating covers. A couple days later, and I have my first maxed 4* character! Woo hoo!
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    Saving CP and LTs so I can open 10 at the start of next season, but I though I would quickly open my 3 end of season heroic tokens, expecting my usual 3 bullseyes, but:

icon_nova.pngredflag.png
    icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png

2/3 heroics as a 4*? Very happy
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    On Friday night / Saturday morning I hit 1300 for the first time in TexMex, and the DP cover at 800 pushed him up to lvl 183 for a DPX cover.
    The extra event score got me to my season 10 pack which had 2 4*s in it. After beating hulk on Saturday I got another LT.

All told I got 5 useable 4* covers in the space of 24 hours.
  • CT1888
    7 Heroic tokens for the season finish:
    greenflag.pngredflag.pngicon_ghostrider.png now 1/2/3
    greenflag.pngicon_wolverine.png Patch = champion level
    purpleflag.pngicon_bullseye.png = champion level
    greenflag.pngicon_gamora.png = iso
    2 x 2* = iso

Nice!