Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Back to back star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png draws!

icon_kingpin.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_thor.pngblueflag.png
  • A little late to post, but the huge laughs I had playing the deadpool Valentine's day event. Since the premise was deadpool taking a pair out on a date, I was doing the role play aspect in my head.

I mean, imagine deadpool commenting on some of the pairs... "well, I can see where your healing factor well come on handy later!"
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Woohoo another personal milestone! First time hitting 2k in shield sim.

Got me my first icon_nova.png cover.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Receiving the Command Point as a reward on the first of seven attempts at a mission always feels good. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Despite named characters in every wave, I still sailed though The Big Enchilada. That felt good, too.
  • Got a Thor 3* cover from a taco. yellowflag.png Never had Thor 3* that good (1/4/4),and in two days he's on daily resupply with redflag.png. Nice. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm freaking out folks, freaking out I say. Instead of teasing me with it sitting there for 5 days, RNGesus heard my cries and gave me the redflag.pngicon_ironman.png 4* from my second taco today. HE'S ONLY FREAKIN GOT 5 COVERS IN RED NOW!!!!

*happy dance*

I think it's time.to take Fistbusters out for a spin...
  • apexpredator85
    apexpredator85 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Just finished with my first ever top 10 finish in a PVE event! Ignored my GF all night to do it and she understood! Double Best Moment!!! Fury as a reward but I'll take any 4 star I can get. Cho excluded
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    After 13 tokens and no 4* pull from the R&G vault, i had enough CP to pull a token. Got a black OML out of that. So that was nice, 2nd cover now just too bad I had trashed two when my roster wasn't ready for it.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finally pulled a blue 4Thor from a Legendary token, hooray! She's been sitting at 3/4/1 for over a year now. Granted, 3/4/2 still isn't exactly a boogeyman, but it should at least have an excellent chance at delivering a whuppin' to her opponent in her next appearance in the 4 star Deadpool Daily Quest.
  • JeffCascadian
    I received the commandpoints.png on my first attempt though the X-Force Deadpool mission in the ISO-8 Brotherhood event two days in a row. That feels good.
  • CT1888
    Hitting 1000 without shields. Thank you Hulkbuster with a big shout out to Bullseye; Lethal Improvisation into Contract Killer set up the foundation for many a Jeanbuster and Fistbuster to fall.
  • JeffCascadian
    I received the commandpoints.png on my first attempt though the X-Force Deadpool mission in the ISO-8 Brotherhood event two days in a row. That feels good.

Make that three days in a row. The Force is with me.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor

Would that be the X-Force is with you? icon_lol.gif
  • PuceMoose
    Managed to land top 25 for the season for the first time ever(last season I finished 26th!) Somewhat confusingly, I shielded in Made Man and the Sim in 13th place for the season with five hours to go in the season and went to bed. I thought I had a good chance at finishing maybe 20th, 21st. Well, somehow I finished in 12th! I guess last minute beat-downs ensued on someone ranked higher than me.
  • I finally got my last icon_ironfist.png cover

I now feel like I am truly in the 3* range now.

Lets see how much Cagefist can get me.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Past week or so, have pulled 3 x 4* from heroic tokens. Pretty unusual, but pleasantly surprising.

icon_cyclops.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_x23.png
  • PuceMoose
    Ah HA! I snatched a Best from the Jaws of the Worst, so to speak. This evening, at my usual token opening time, I had a Legendary Token and 21 CP. Now, I *never* open more than one Heroic or "above" token a day (ritual of mine), but tonight sadness drove me to make an exception. I spent 20 CP on a classic token, and can you guess the pile of stink that belched its way out of my token? I bet you can, as it's is quite possibly the worst power in the game, and quite likely the worst possible thing that a Legendary Token could vomit into this world.

Cho.
    BLACK.

I was mildly amused to discover my initial reaction was an involuntary moan of sadness instead of rage - remarkably similar to the moan I remember making as a kid. I spent three hours building a sand castle too close to the tide line, only to have the tide come in and destroy it an hour later. I was left with nothing but wet sand to show for my effort. That's how I felt looking at that hateful Cho Black - wet sand.

Operating under the knowledge that it really couldn't get any worse than this, I decided to break my personal token rule and opened the Legendary. Out popped...
    Green Goblin Yellow! Hooray! That's my first for the character, and my first-ever non-Phoenix five star I've opened from a token.
  • JeffCascadian
    madok wrote:

Would that be the X-Force is with you? icon_lol.gif

After two days where I had to grind for the Champion reward, I received it again on the first try today. The X-Force is with me again!
  • CT1888
    Waltzed up to 1000 in Earth's Mightiest with a Scarlet Fistbuster and a pocketful of health packs and zero shields. Pleasantly relaxed.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    This one takes some backstory. I've got two 4* characters at 12 covers - a 2/5/5 icon_iceman.png and 5/4/3 icon_redhulk.png. Two weeks ago I pulled an icon_iceman.pngpurpleflag.png and decided, screw it, I'm gonna save up 120 CP and champ him.

Flash forward to today, and I've actually saved 140 CP. So I decided I'd pull one Classic Legend and then buy the cover. That pull? icon_redhulk.pngpurpleflag.png. So now I can champ one of them and I get six more pulls!