Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was worried about the Hunt essential nodes because I didn't have a 4 star.png JG.

Playing a node I was awarded a standard token. I opened it and got a 2 star.png Wolverine. I decided to Champion him, then added the extra cover to get a Heroic token. I opened it and got a 3 star.png Cyclops. I had already made him a Champion, but had not added any covers. So I add the extra cover to get the Legendary token. I open it and get a green 4 star.png JG.

Just in time for the start of The Hunt. Then, less than hour later, I received a blue JG.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finally had the chance to leave a CC team.

Then I saw that team get slammed for hundreds of points. Felt good to help.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Cracked 2k for my 4th Miles cover (1/1/2), on top of several decent pulls from heroic tokens.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Realizing that I'm almost done with the Hunt and I can stop fighting the **** gosh darned **** **** **** Dark Avengers for awhile. Also, my Champions are coming along nicely. Made it by the skin of my teeth but I managed to get just enough iso just in time to avoid wasting a Storm and a Hulk cover. Pulled my first blue Iceman, 5th cover over all and my third yellow Old Man Logan cover this week too.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I opened my third five-star cover tonight from a legendary tonight, and it was a red Jean! That pleased me, as now she's 1/1/1. Not exactly a powerhouse yet, but it's kind of neat to have a five star with all of the powers represented. That will let me bring her to 300 if I choose to, which might be a decent boogey-man in lightning rounds and < 500 points PvP.
  • kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I haven't been having fun with the 3 harder nodes in The Hunt sub events because of the way my boosted characters worked out. My top 3 are average 148, two of them are poorly covered, and then there's a big gap to the rest of my roster with my 4th character at level 109. Just not a usable roster for the harder nodes, making it frustrating. I was looking at the last node in the last sub with dread. I then remembered something: WHALES! WHALES! WHALES! I hadn't been accumulating Deadpool points in a long time and totally forgot about it. I was updating my roster on Gamependium and something just clicked when I saw him. Ahhh, much better now.

Thank you icon_deadpool.png
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    This was a couple of days ago, the first day of this Deadpool Daily rotation.
    I only got one taco token, as I don't have Quicksilver. Considered keeping it for the next time the vault comes, as I wouldn't been using most of what is in the current.
    Decided to open it anyways, and got the legendary token, with a single taco, out of a fresh vault!
    It gave me a red cover of Thor, a character I didn't have yet. And while I generally prefer more covers for my 4star characters instead of new ones, I have enough HP for a slot now (after deciding I won't be recruiting Back in Black), so I'm in no hurry to collect HP before the cover dies.
  • Krongle
    Krongle Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Managed to grind myself up to a T100 finish in The Hunt even though I missed two refreshes during the 48h sub. Now it's time to bring Nova to Galactus (or at least the essential node)! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Between being busy at work and just not being super excited about some of the recent PVEs, I'd flat-out skipped a couple. First time in a while I've done that with PVEs.

Joined the Hunt and was playing it, but really only had time for two clears per day: the first when each new sub opened, and then a clear when I'd get home from work a couple hours before it closed.

What I noticed was that I apparently got put in a super casual bracket, because after the first sub, I was T25 despite those two clears, and after the two-day sub, I was still top 60. Got home today to find myself around 110, but was able to tap a few nodes to finish 90th and get a Nova cover.

Got most of the command points from the event, too. Oh, and a Ghost Rider cover from one of the event tokens.

One of the Galactus tokens I had waiting for me contained a icon_kingpin.pngpurpleflag.png, my third cover for him.

DDQ being a icon_blackpanther.png cover let me add a champion level.

I'm a day or so away from being able to champion another character (probably Scarlet Witch, since I have a cover in my queue and that would give me a free Legendary token).

She-Thor blueflag.png was my daily drop yesterday.

Basically it's been a tiddly little three-day run.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Beat the Electra DDQ on the first try and got a greenflag.pngicon_spiderman.png from the LT for his second cover.
  • I earned a Heroic 10-Pack today through the Season rewards - my first one in about a year. Last time I got one, I didn't get a single cover above 2 star.png . This time? 7 our of 10 were 3 star.png , and the best part is that three of those were the 13th cover for a character (Captain Marvel, Magneto and Falcon). This is the best luck I have ever had in this game and it definitely got me excited!

Now I just need a bajillion ISO to max the 9 remaining characters that I have 13 covers for...
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Yesterday for my daily resupply I got icon_elektra.pngredflag.png , which I was able to use for the DDQ 4* fight against Blade.
    token_legendary.png = icon_carnage.png
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's crazy how far back I had to dig to find this thread when so many great changes have been made to the game. icon_e_smile.gif

I was playing around in nova pvp, took a fairly straightforward matchup, then watched in bemusement as the ai proceeded to cascade 10 million ap and nuke me out of existence. Not a good moment...

Disgruntled, I bought a daily deal token. Got Nova! Feeling better, I went back and played a few more matches to the 300 token... another Nova! Happy day. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hit 10000 for the season, got yellowflag.pngicon_antman.png to take him to 522 in advance of his Crash. Levelled and Championed Spiderman, used the LT, got a redflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png taking her to 111. Sweet!

Edit: my level 118 Ant man did the job, landing me blackflag.pngicon_ironman.png from the LT to take him to 344. Gotta target 1000 in Balance of Power now!
  • jffdougan
    I have finished the main Gauntlet line for the first time ever. *Snoopy dance*
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Finished Global Domination for the first time. Only used whales like five times, a couple of them because I was forced to use a 1-cover Rocket & Groot for some matches.
    Overall, Grey Suit Black Widow was my MVP.
    Got X-23, and already have enough HP to roster her.
  • Hit 1300 twice last season, and finished Gauntlet for the first time. A maxed 3* roster is the place to be!
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Finished the final Gauntlet for the 4* Character for the first time. It felt incredible beating those last few essential nodes last night and this morning.

Plus this Gauntlet teaching me the true value of the new adjusted Quicksilver!

Happy playing everyone!
  • jffdougan
    More energetic Snoopy Dancing - finished the whole thing!!!!
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Back to back pulls, Mr Fantastic from a Heroic token then Iron Fist from a Basic token. I'm sure the random number gods will smite me later.