Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Felt like opening a LT, so I champed Sentry and fed him his DDQ cover. Pulled OML blackflag.png to bring him to 1/1/1.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    CS deconstructed some dupe characters so I was able to champion 5 more of my 3*s. Got the following haul from those 5 token_legendary.png :

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png to put her now at 3/3/0

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    greenflag.pngicon_redhulk.png to put him at 2/5/2
    blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png to put him at 1/3/2

yellowflag.pngicon_thor.png which really sucks for my 0/5/5 but I'll live with that being the only unusable cover

Thank you RNGesus
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2016
    Spidey just added to tokens. Woohoo. Pulled a second cover as well, blue.

yrrDsaBl.jpg
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spent all the CP I'd been saving since they announced the cheaper tokens.

icon_iceman.pngblueflag.pngblueflag.png , bringing him to 2/5/5 -- one more green and a ton of ISO, and he's a champion!
    icon_cyclops.pngblueflag.png, bringing him to 4/5/4 and ready for the ugprade.
    icon_thing.pngredflag.png, bringing him to 2/5/5

And.... star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png, always welcome (even though what I really need is yellow)
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    From 19 eots opened today:

3 x 4*
    5 x 3* (2 needed for champions, 1 needed)
    4 x champion 2*

A good haul anyway, but championing does mean less gets wasted.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 5*s yesterday! icon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.png , icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png , icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.pngpurpleflag.png

It was a good day, none of them useful yet but the more the merrier with covers!
  • Everybody talking 4* champions and 5* pulls, I'm over here excited to get Punisher blackflag.png from shield resupply the same time as Punisher redflag.png from Deadpool Daily.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yesterday was OML yellowflag.png
    Today was taking Charlie's Angels out for the first time since I got 5 blueflag.png... So much fun icon_e_smile.gif
  • bobbyfish
    Hulkbuster redflag.png taco token, best moment in the game yet, 3/5/3 makes him start to sound very usable!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Technically this was a moment from yesterday, but I wasn't on the boards all day, so...

For the DDQ BE rewarding Blade, using a team of Thor/OBW/Moonstone, I entered the final wave with two stolen "Turn to Smoke" tiles, eight stolen "Threaten" tiles (a personal best, I think) and 30 AP in every color. I don't think I've ever won a ninja day that convincingly.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Beat The Hulk in DDQ's Clash of the Titans on the first try and got Old Man Logan black from the LT!!!!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yesterday I met up with some mpq friends I only knew through Line for dinner. Had fun talking mpq, beat Hulk with HB on first attempt with no boosts and got a Phoenix purple from the token. And the food was good too. icon_e_smile.gif

Today, pulled a BP cover from a heroic token and gave BP his first champion level to complete my collection of all 40 3* champions. The LTgave me PX but well, can't win them all and I can use it on the alt-build PX dupe I started. So that's 2 good mpq days. icon_e_smile.gif

Not so good was accidentally overgrinding the pve final sub while half asleep and taking 5th place from someone who actually needed the yellow 4cyc cover - very sorry! I really only wanted the blue for re-speccing. I'll pay more attention next time.
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Final node in the Heroic jugs PvE (BullseyeE/Kingpin/Muscle), not a nice node, facing but facing it with KK,BP and HT. Decide to use a max stack of crit boosts because I had 30 and I hate collecting things that go to waste.

Opening move, 4 crits, enough Green to fire embiggened, then inhuman stretchiness. Luck continues as I've enough green again to wipe out Bullseye, and fire black panther off to finish the round. Took practically no damage, only match from 5/6 moves. Didn't win the CP but meh!

I will never have this kind of luck again.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    after however long taco tokens have been a thing, i finally pulled my first 4* from the vault today. deadpool. and it was even a different colour than the 3 purps i have for him!

actually had a decent morning. got the clops from ddq. champed him up and got a redflag.pngicon_thing.png. then got the deadpool from the taco. then got a second clops cover from a standard.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here is a voice you don't see often in THIS thread!

Had fun the other day going:
    Champion extra Ares cover ->
    Gives me another Heroic ->
    Opens for Iron First (already champed, still level 166) ->
    Gives me Legendary Token ->
    Opens for Yellow Cyc.

Which brings me into best of week:
    -Just- got to 2500 HP, might as well use it before they take it away!
    Buy blue cyc cover to go 3/3/3 (any two RNG ones usable).
    HP purchase option taken away two hours later (whew!)
    Team-mate buys stark, gets me to 20 CP, buy LT....yellow Cyc!
    [Event described above]....another yellow Cyc, same day!
    PVP 1K reward....blue Cyc!

I went from 3/3/2 (where I'd been sitting for almost three months) to 3/5/4 in a week. That is a good week moment.
  • IMHB red off daily resupply heroic token! now 5/1/1!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Trolling Coversquirrel, because I imagine the annoyance of people looking at the retaliation node and seeing they got beat by a team of Beast amd Quicksilver (yes, I know that it'll make it a bit of a target, but I've not started pushing yet.).
  • My Lightning Rounds this week were surprisingly awful. But I did get a few Heroic Tokens. To somehow sweeten the pill decided to open them. Among the other covers I pulled a yellow Patch and a black Hulkbuster. And the second happy time, after finishing the first pass of the third Sub of PVE Heroic: Juggernaut I was 16th, albeit not for long.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Popped into the Heroic on a whim while doing laundry & caught a fairly fresh bracket. Started at 92, ended up top 50.
  • bobbyfish
    Best one fight rewards ever?

Completed a fight, received 2* Hawkeye (I think season progression) and daily reward Heroic

Hawkeye Token -> Champion level -> 2CP -> 20CP LT token pull -> icon_antman.pngyellowflag.png

Heroic Token -> Iron Fist -> Champion -> LT - > 5* icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png

I mean yeah, blue is pretty useless on it's own, but this was a great start to the day!