Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• I actually got my first 4 star from DDQ vault in about 2 months? blueflag.pngicon_cyclops.png
    Also was my first usable 4 star cover in about 2 months.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got icon_x23.pngredflag.png from the Heroic token for alliance PVP finish, and icon_caroldanvers.pngyellowflag.png from the Heroic token for sub finish in TaT (busy weekend meant I played for CP rather than progression).

Both needed covers. I'll take it.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    1000 imcoin.pngtoken_taco.png

icon_mrgreen.gif
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a Hood blue from the 300pt progression token in Earth's Mightiest Heroes, an event I was only even playing to screw around with a boosted Witch, Quicksilver and Modern Hawkeye team. Then I opened a 6,000 pt progression token from the Venom: Heroic and promptly got my first Iceman. Not too shabby...

...and it only took 452 days to finally get my first Hood blue from a token. I was thinking I'd have to wait 5 full DDQ cycles to max him. Now, apparently, it will only be 4 icon_e_wink.gif
  • generally had a bumper payload of 3* gold in the last few days from tokens, I'd estimate around a 60% success rate...granted I don't need many of them now, but I'm now only about 5 covers away from 3* heaven.

In the space of minutes today I pulled Deadpool Purple to round him off, followed by daily resupply of Patch Green, followed by DDQ Cpt Marvel Black! Blue IM today is also needed, and in the past couple of days I've maxed IF, Falcon and Punisher, good times!

Once I get an LCap Red and a Cage black, I just need to make 3 Panther blacks appear from somewhere...
  • QuizB
    QuizB Posts: 35
    Back at the Hulk 7 day pve, I got the LT.

Pulled a Pheonix Purple.

Needed a tonne of HP to roster her, and didn't want my scaling thrown.
    She's sat in my que for 11 days.

Did the DDQ, pulled 1000 HP from the vault.
    Finished the last couple of nodes in Venom, got the LT.

...pulled Pheonix Red.

...I'm going to go have a good lie down.
  • Jumping in late on Nefarious Foes to get my HP and get a light bracket. I need some Scarlet Witches, so I'm hopin' for the best.

Keep fighting for the length of it, break into top 100, get attacked and such while trying to use max covered but softcapped Doom, Hood, and max Ares, get in one more match in the last three minutes and end up ranked 31 with less then a minute left...

...and get a pop up, telling me of two last second defensive wins, bumping me just up into t25 in the last second, getting me 2 good ol Scarlet Witch covers.

Niiiiiiiiiice.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled 250 HP again today. So in the 10 tacos I cashed this cycle, I pulled the 1000, and 2 x 250. That'll likely never happen again.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    RHulk vs Hulk DPDQ today.
    My lvl 115 1/3/1 RHulk had Hulk down to about 400 hp, I was around 1200 hp. (Thank you dmg boosts!)

AI got a cascade that gave it enough red for Smash to kill me off, but green fell leaving 13 green on the board, making AI down itself When Smashing and giving me the win!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took 1st place in a late Amadeus bracket with 1k, snagging 5 needed covers. One more Cage cover from his event plus one from DDQ this week will put him one cover from being maxed. Between this and beating the 4* ddq yesterday, it was a nice weekend.
  • Pulling a 10k ISO taco token and using it to level Cage to 166 before I start his PVP, yes!
  • Cunneryn
    Cunneryn Posts: 112
    Going to the forum

I guess it needs some explanation: I just got a series og huge frustration (bad cascades, bad tokens etc), all of that while puting time in the game that could be invested at othere places (sleep for exemple). That got me huge frustrated and almost depressed. I therefore I posted a good bye post in the general discussion, expecting "good ridance replies". i was however really surpised to see people actually helping, giving either good advice or wishing me good luck.
  • I upgraded panther's black power from 2 to a 5 in one day thanks to deadpool tokens, a regular token and heroic tokens. I also pulled an iron fist, loki, and sentry.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Had a corrupted save file on the 4th day of Miles PVE, so I was pretty much resigned to not placing t100 this time, the first time for a new release since Iceman. Still, i submitted my ticket to CS and thanks to old threads around here I found out what CS would ask from me, which I included in the form. My account was promptly restored by the start of sub 6, and I was still in 160th place (surprise!). Figured I had a chance of placing t100, so i grinded the essentials for those last 2 subs to abt 200pts each, and i managed to sneak in t100 by abt 1000 points to snag that miles. Basically I managed to miss almost 2 subs worth of points and still secured a t100. One of my greatest escapes in my 2yrs of MPQ
  • This morning I was sitting on 15 Command Points when I took a break from the game. Came back and I guess a couple of my alliance mates must of took advantage of the sale and bought Stark's because I got hit with back to back + 7 CP pop-ups, nice!

I go to cash in and got an icon_antman.pngyellowflag.png which gives me my first fully covered 4*

I was thinking of going 5/5/3 with him, but the more I think about it, I may stick with the 5/4/4 I have right now.

Either way, now I need like a million iso to fully level him, but that is another story for another day

I play a couple of matches and then drops the daily supply which just happens to be 10 CP, so just like that I'm already back up to 14...not a bad start to my MPQ day icon_razz.gif
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Managed to beat 4* DDQ with my measly 1/1/2 level 94 X-23.

It took me 11 health packs (got 10 from tacos), and 500 HP (spend on all dmg boosts, but I gave up and only used generic dmg boosts in the end).

The board was good for me in the final game; I got 6 match 5, Managed to deny red and black the entire game, fire 2 purple AND match them TWICE!

It was one in a million chance to win it, and I was lucky that I win on my 12th attempt.
  • Sealed my T20 slot for 2 miles covers, then opened my 13 brotherhood tokens and find purple miles in #12, giving me the one I missed. Almost makes a week of semi-grinds worth it!
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    OJSP wrote:
    Got to 1300 for the second time ever in Naughty or Nice.. This was despite having several disastrous hops.
    Ended up spending more than I would've liked on the shields, but accidentally finding the cupcake teams really made me want to push higher.. :)

Eaten 3 cupcakes along the way, the last one with less than 3 minutes left in the event, giving me the token_legendary.png . Got hit twice after, to end the event with 1217, but I don't mind. Hoarding the token for now.

Got to 1000 for the first time ever today in Naughty or Nice.
    Then left myself unshielded on purpose so that hopefully several others hit that milestone.

Heres the story;
    Got there on the back of icon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_hood.png max boosted

I did just about everything wrong, but got there.
    Started my push at less than 8 hours out.
    Had almost 30 healthpack.png after chasing GR/ redflag.png hulkbuster from my hoarded taco tokens, so that helped a lot.

So I push hard to about 850 then shield. But being anxious/nervous I only wait like 10 minutes before getting back into the frey.
    Then that thing that always happens to everyone else happens to me, I hit a target that in theory should give me more points than I need, only to come up short at 997. So I shield.

I then beg my alliance for icon_deadpool.png teamups and whale my way to the end.

As a first timer hitting 1000 I was very nervous so I pushed harder, spent more on shields, and used whales. Overall though I am more than happy that I finally hit 1000.

I won't be trying it for a while, unless I see a cover I really need ;)
  • Opened a Standard Token only to get a 4 star.png out of it. That was pretty sweet; made up for the Moonstones I got earlier out of Heroic/Recruit Tokens.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Got enough CP this morning from PVE to get another LT. With a very nice pull, I got Phoenix (yay!!!!!!)

I've been very lucky with LT pulls so far. Out of maybe 10 pulls I've gotten 3 5*s (2 SS and now 1 Phoenix)