Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    My best moment was getting oml yellow, after I already had black and red. Red without yellow makes him unusable. All three makes him great. Then I got 6 covers total, which suddenly made it easy to rip through all those jg/hb teams. PVP has become much easier and less stressful since. Now, it's more a matter of finding the right shard and avoiding all my alliance-mates, instead of not being able to beat a single team above 500 points. And I don't get sniped nearly as often either.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed to match 3 of X-23's trap tiles on the same move. It was a thing of beauty. Taking a full-health boosted Cage down in one move without Hulkpuncher feels incredible.

Probably never happen again, of course, but eh.
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Pulling 3 x 3*'s out of my pvp 10 pack after two seasons of having 0. About damn time.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Finally got the last blueflag.png to finish off my icon_hood.png
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Cashed 12 hoarded LTs yesterday with middling results. Earned my 10 pack today and got a 4* Scott and Jean!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hitting 1000 points in Fresh Cut while shielded. Sweet.
  • Received enough command points from my alliance to get a legendary token and I got a red silver surfer!
  • Finally letting go and accepting the game, the devs, and the forum for what they are, moving on to better options, poking my head into the forum for a minute, and feeling vindicated in my decisions.

Coming back here after playing other games and hanging in other forums has got me feeling like I'm visiting a "shooting gallery" after successfully kicking heroin.. lol

To anyone who's been here longer than 6 months, I applaud your resolve, and I honestly hope D3 gets a clue before they finally exhaust the draw of the Marvel license.

Anyone who picks up Future Fight should look me up on Line (same ID). There's quite a crew of former MPQ players in multiple alliances chatting daily...

Cheers!

DBC
  • Being the 100th at the Psylocke PvP icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Blinkxi
    Blinkxi Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    I finally cracked and cashed in my hoarded 15 LTs and another 13 (from CPs).
    Outcome exceeded my (low) expectations.

Ordered token draw :
    :( = not needed
      icon_elektra.pngredflag.png
      icon_ironman.pngblueflag.png (5th)
      icon_thing.pnggreenflag.png (5th)
      icon_jeangrey.pngredflag.png *****
      icon_thing.pngredflag.png
      icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.png
      icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
      icon_nickfury.pngpurpleflag.png (5th)
      icon_ghostrider.pngredflag.png (5th - 0/5/0!)
      icon_carnage.pngredflag.png (5th)
      icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png
      icon_cyclops.pngblueflag.png
      icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png
      icon_ironman.pngredflag.png
      icon_ghostrider.pngredflag.png
      icon_iceman.pngpurpleflag.png
      icon_hulkcho.pnggreenflag.png
      icon_mrfantastic.pngblueflag.png
      icon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.png :(
      icon_jeangrey.pngredflag.png *****
      icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png *****
      icon_thing.pngredflag.png (5th)
      icon_thor.pngblueflag.png (5th)
      icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png :(
      icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png (5th)
      icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png :(
      icon_x23.pnggreenflag.png
      icon_carnage.pngblackflag.png

Only 3/28 not needed. 5* rate is > 10% for this batch, but i am still well under 10% overall.
    • The Bob The
      The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
      Hope you didn't sell that sixth Jean purple yet. Champions (we can say the name, right?) can't be too far. /optimism
    • Blinkxi
      Blinkxi Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
      Hope you didn't sell that sixth Jean purple yet. Champions (we can say the name, right?) can't be too far. /optimism
      Yea, i havent sold it in anticipation of the new feature. I too am optimistic that it will come soon (within the next 2 weeks!)
    • dr tinykittylove
      dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
      4* ddq. XFW got green charged, black charged, lots of red on the board.... wait, I sent in the wrong XFW! (Lvl 70, handful of covers.)

Tried again with my real XFW, equally smooth going, no-fuss win.

Opened 5 standards, got 1 3* and 1 2*, decided to open some heroics. Out of 8 heroics, I got 2 3*s and 2 4*s - mr F and X23 - both not iso!

Earlier today I also pulled another 4* from 5 heroics... Elektra flavoured bonus iso.

Bought the daily special for Venom PVP, got the green Venom I missed due to sleeping through a sub end. Very lucky day. icon_e_smile.gif
    • madok
      madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
      Hit my first 1300 PVP progression today and got a XFDP blackflag.png and got the LT from the Taco vault for a Chulk blackflag.png

I want to thank all the cupcakes that helped get me there without LINE.
    • pheregas
      pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
      Played Venom Bomb - Liberty Island, the top node (Terrible Teamwork) with Charlie's Angels.

Completed it without the enemy getting a single turn and got the Command Point reward to boot!
    • ZootSax
      ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
      pheregas wrote:
      Played Venom Bomb - Liberty Island, the top node (Terrible Teamwork) with Charlie's Angels.

Completed it without the enemy getting a single turn and got the Command Point reward to boot!

Having never beat that node, I looked to whale it just to read the story text at the end, but deadpool died at the first Carnage red attack on turn 3. Miraculously, Witch and Mystique managed to carry it anyway with a few lucky cascades leading to repeated Reality Crushes and Masterstrokes. Mystique was at 84 health, but it was enough. The reward was even the CP, so there's no temptation to even try that ridiculous node again. Man those feeders are brutal...
    • Loftus
      Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
      Just reached the 10 pack for the season, and probably got my best draws to date. Besides happening to get a falcon cover that i needed in the shield sim at the same time as reaching the season reward, out of my 10 heroic pulls i got:

4 star.png Iron Man blackflag.png (needed)
      4 star.png TA Hulk blackflag.png (waiting to recruit)
      3 star.png Bullseye blackflag.png (needed)
      3 star.png Falcon blueflag.png (needed)
      3 star.png Ragnarok blueflag.png (waiting to recruit)

The only shame about the above was that i had to let my last TA hulk cover expire due to recruiting Venom instead a week or two ago, so where i could have had two covers for him i'm now waiting on recruiting one. Still, add in the fact that i got 250HP from my DDQ token this morning and i'd say today is going pretty well! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    • optimus2861
      optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
      I just hit 1700 in SHIELD sim for the icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png cover! I'd never gotten past 1400 in previous seasons, and I really wanted that Kamala. It brings her to 13 covers for me at 5/5/3.

Even with only 3 purpleflag.png , I'm finding my icon_ironfist.png a big help for climbing. Old news to everyone else I suppose but I only got that 3rd purple on his last DDQ appearance. At 2 he wasn't much use.
    • Malcrof
      Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
      Last 2 legendary tokens, both icon_silversurfer.png

blueflag.pngblackflag.png
      Brings him to 3/1/1, not worth putting iso into yet, but at least now i have all his abilities!
    • DFiPL
      DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
      Had originally intended to hoard this cycle in DDQ. I play on both my laptop and desktop, and every once in a while I cause myself problems by forgetting to close my laptop instance of the game before playing on my desktop. Did that the other day and after fixing that, thought I had somehow screwed something up because I had tokens to open I didn't think I had.

Well, I wasn't paying attention. They were my tacos, not regular tokens, and I opened them before I realized 'oh wait.' One of them was a 1000 HP taco, so all's well that ends well.

Reason I had chosen to hoard, though, is that the ONLY covers (3*+) in the vault that I needed were the two Nick Fury covers. All of the 3* were characters at 13 covers and optimal build.

Fast forward a day, the championing video gets released so we can start to see what's what, and I went ahead and opened yesterday's tacos to have a couple 2* ready to go for championing since my 3* won't be able to play in that pool for a while. Did the same today. (Weird, right? I'm opening tacos looking for 2*)

One of my tacos today had 2Thor, but the other had icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png

Well, shoot. Thanks, Wade!