Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• whaling 4* cyke from 2/1/1 to 5/1/5 icon_rolleyes.gif
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    today's taco, 1k HP! That's the next new character sorted, and means I can shield a bit and push for 10k despite my awful buffed list this week and next
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    My first ever PVE T1 finish (disclaimer: I think I lucked out with a sleepy slice -- I barely finished with enough points to get the LT), and I even had enough HP to roster my brand new 3 Iceman covers.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    The PVE LT token gave me my first OML cover redflag.png and ended my 2 month 5 star.png drought.
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    I cleared a LR node without the AI getting its first move. Using my low-level Phoenix and SS, 3 match 5s and a very short cascade, followed by Phoenix red, and they were done.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulling 4 LTs from newly-championed 3* characters and all of them being needed. Not the best covers, but needed:

icon_elektra.pngblackflag.png
    icon_mrfantastic.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_thing.pngredflag.png
    icon_thor.pngblueflag.png

Also being able to freely respec two of my new champions - Doom & Patch - to be optimally-covered at last.

This is easily the best new feature they've introduced since DDQ.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    easily, and hands down my best day ever.

finished 2nd in the heroic event for 2 iceman covers. tied my best finish in an event ever.

opened 8 legendaries today:

icon_jeangrey.png - phoenix greenflag.png x2
    icon_deadpool.png - xforce purpleflag.png bringing my total to a lovely 0/0/3
    icon_x23.pngredflag.png
    icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png
    icon_wolverine.png - oml blackflag.png
    icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png
    icon_hulkcho.pngblueflag.png
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    after 6 championing last night, I was left with some tactical dilemmas. Continue raising ISO to grab a token with 166 Blade (13 days until expiry) or focus on getting 150 Daken up to speed to cash in on 6 covers (starting with 9 days expiry). Got to 9k today and lost patience, went for Blade, and pulled my second SS cover. Justified, and I reckon if I only use ISO on Daken I can get the 30k in the next 9 days
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Completing the Crash of the Titans for the first time, without using a character with the ability to go invisible.

Got an Elektra redflag.png from the token to make her 1/1/1, so quite happy there.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Championed the Hulk yesterday, opened the LT and received Old Man Logan yellow!!!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hit 10000 in seasmy on for the first time,opened Lt for a purple to take my Teen Jean to 314. RNGesus has been good to me since the champion feature dropped icon_e_smile.gif
  • I would like to thank my mother, my neightbours, the cashier at the supermarket, rocket and groot, team up tokens and everyone else.
    In this 2 day subi was placed around position 15-18 for the first 46 hours. Then i decided i would give it my best to try and reach top 10 since i had the time. Doing as many fights as possible, as quickly as possible. Desperately trying to find a yellow match, to save a health pack from being used on groot. Taking random heroes because you ran out of health packs together with groot, which was super amazing. This guy has insane regeneration and if you manage to keep his blue attack tiles on the board it was 700+ damage extra per tile match. But i didnt have ice man, so i couldnt play the third essential node. I reached position 9, went back to 11, became 10th again, at 2 minutes before the end point difference was less than 200 difference and i luckily managed to reach position 8 with 0 health packs remaining and basically all my high level heroes dead except groot.
    *BOOM* 250 HP delivered to me, enough to buy my 25th roster slot for 450 HP now, two psylocke covers were waiting to be recruited. But the story continues, because tomorrow psylocke is in the deadpool daily quest, so i immediately get her third cover as well. Best moment of me in the game so far, by far. If i would have became 11th, i would be crying right now most likely icon_mrgreen.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    The onset of the champion feature has been good to my roster, even granted that at least one of those legendary tokens gave Reed Richards. (I only have one star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png character with 13 covers, so anything in that tier goes to training people.) Two of those tokens have given token_legendary.pngicon_wolverine.png - one each for Black and Yellow.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd forgotten how satisfying Hulkbombing could be. SO MUCH FUN!!!:-)
  • Yesterday was one of my best mpq days ever (Team Stormysusie)

Enemy of the State Token : Iceman with blueflag.png

Made Rocket and Groot as Champions, LT reward for that

LT brought Thing with yellowflag.png

Iceman and Thing were the two characters I've wanted for a long time!
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Hit 2000 in shield sim for first time. Started the day at 900 points and was able to use only three stars to get there.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finished 66th in the pvp season. previous best didn't even crack the top 400. might have had a shot at top 50 if the last 2-3 events had better featured characters (as per my roster).
  • Wintersmith
    Wintersmith Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Third in season with 3815 points. Been on a break from MPQ and seems that things are easier for awhile after that.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    So yesterday was the best day ever! Got a Rocket and Groot cover from the EotS token after the node ended. Promoted them to Champion, opened the LT - Phoenix purple!! Then opened two standard tokens, got an Ares (already championed) and added the level and received Classic Magneto cover. Championed Mags, opened the LT for a Starlord red (needed that one also). Then cashed in 25 CP for another LT and got Silver Surfer blue (my second)!!
  • kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I'm finishing my 2* roster (4 level 94s, 3 more not far behind) and started completing The Big Enchilada 3/4 of the time. I relied on the Thor/Magneto/Storm team quite a bit but recently started swapping Magneto for OBW. It was going well but today I almost lost it. I made a few bad moves and went into the last wave with only Thor. Just stupid mistakes, really. Luckily I had banked quite a bit of red/yellow/green AP, but I was still nervous going into the last wave with a single character at 75% health. To make a long story short, he dominated the last wave and only took a handful of match damage. I was shocked and amazed. A great way to get another Beast cover.