Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Well, not today, but I consider a good time in the game on IMHB. About this character the system has been very generous to me offering me various covers him, both in LT as other tokens. No doubt some pvp I could only reach 1K with him. Now I do not need more covers of it and could come ICE. icon_e_smile.gif
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    A day after going 9 out of 10 on the Season 10 pack for 2* covers (the only 3 * was a yellowflag.pngicon_caroldanvers.png) I pulled a purpleflag.pngicon_professorx.png from the 300 pt mark on the Thor PVE.....nice.....
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I had my first top 10 finish in the Vicious Cycle PVP yesterday. That felt pretty good and I've been able to hit 1K in all but one PVP so far this season.
  • madok
    Went from low to high last night. I got my first 1K iso8.png LT last night when I opened up a icon_ironman.pngblueflag.png I didn't need. Grumbled about it in alliance chat and then opened up a Hulk event token and got a: icon_ironman.pngblackflag.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif

Thank you RNGesus.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess i'll post it here, even if it was prompted by starlord lol. after today's ddq node LT I've had three 4*s hit 13 covers in the last week - kp, Elektra, and starlord. total is up to 5 now at 13 covers. 6 more at 10-11 and 4 others at 8-9 and several others at 5-6. now if I only had about a million iso.

rulk is my only remaining 4* I have a chance with (unless I get one or 2 more cyke drops really soon). hope they hit reset soon.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beating a team of IMHB lvl 180 (fully covered)/JG 143 (fully covered)/ OML 1/1/0 with my strike team of OBW, LCap and KP (the latter are both undercovered and underlevelled) with a solid game of denial and healing
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ares vs 3 opponents in Ddq today. The fools never stood a chance!
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    a few days ago i got frustrated, missed a t100 reward in pvp by about 5 points.

frustrated with my slow progression, i decided to cash in every token i have - about 50 tacos, 7 legendaries and another 3 with cps.
    i had an underleveled roster, max covered 3*s softcapped at 104, 600k+ iso and desperately looking for that last covers.

too many different covers to remember, but now i have some 3*s at 166, some at 153 and various others at 120+.
    my best 4* have 6 and 7 covers, im slowly getting there.

oh, and i sold a phoenix and an oml.
    i rostered them both, laughed a while about my scaling shooting into orbit and sold them after a few games.
    useless abilities, they eventually come back, its just not the right time for my roster.
    its really fun playing with maxed 3*s, no reason to scale my game into a corner with two 5*s

so why posting in this thread instead of posting in the "worst" counterpart?
    i did progress!
    i dumped a tinykitty-load of iso into my 3*s, some of which are now maxed!
    besides, i mostly post sarcastic or plain negative comments, so here you go!
  • No Colossus, so just one Taco token today. Thought about stockpiling, but I don't normally, and thought what the hell...

Pulled my 5th Yellow Hood just in time to start his PVP, happy days!
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    I got both CPs in my first clear in TaTs! Very happy since I only got 3/4s of the ones out of Hulk.
  • mu7an7
    mu7an7 Posts: 34
    Lost against a 260'odd Hood (I think), 150 2* Storm & 94 2* Black widow using a 290 Hood, 270 Deadpool & 270 4* Wolverine. Laid down 6 Countdown for What tiles, Took Hood out with Surgical Strike, tiles took out Black Widow and 99% of Storm (who I had forgot about).

She ended up with 84 HP's left and proceeded to gift me 7 Raging Tempests at about 2600 HP each.

Even though I lost, I still think it is quite funny.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Two more actually - wasn't able to score in the top 100 for a Ghost Rider token but played his PvP. Hit 300 for the first token and pulled GR red. Just finished up the Hulk PvE event and got my final token and pulled a FalCap blue to make him 1/1/1 now.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    95 days in, got my first Iron Fist cover off of t100 in Hood's PvP. He's the only 3-star I've never seen from a token. icon_lol.gif
  • madok
    Hit the 1K mark to get the icon_ironman.pngblackflag.png cover and hit the 10K PVP season progression LT and opened it to find my 3rd phoenix cover.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally, after selling umpteen billion purple covers, I pulled the fifth Nick Fury blue I needed to finish him properly from my 10K legendary token.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hit 2000 in the sim last night in a straight shot from just under 1700 with no shields. was trying to get over 1900 so i could shield and hit a few matches in the morning but i kept finding winnable matches and kept rolling. was sitting at 1954, found a match vs 3* iron man and a one cover phoenix and ss for 44. figured i'd take that pretty easily (did) and the match turned out to be worth 51 instead. that almost never happens.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    pulled an ant man from a fist bump token!

worst moment: it was purple. my ant man is now 4/0/1...
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2015
    FIRST! IN! FIST BUMP!
    First first pvp finish ever for me. So chuffed. Woke up in 7th and super whaled my way through a Hulkbuster Rulk team I'd queued up last night giving 72 points to jump past 1000 into first, picking up the Jean cover on the way. The last 45 minutes was torture checking to see if folks were unshielding to attack. Someone got above me then got smashed back down. I had a 60 point match lined up ready to be super whaled, but it was never needed thankfully.
    SO GOOD!!!!!!

Edit: it has been a good day, and it's only lunch. The first place netted me my first yellowflag.pngicon_kingpin.png alongside my third greenflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png for 1000 and first redflag.png 4* icon_thor.png from daily drop. Just now I went into Thick as Thieves and got the CP from the Cho fight first time.
  • My best moment? Quitting last Friday! After 250 days uninterrupted play I managed to spend the weekend not constantly thinking "Do I need to be playing a PvP at the moment? Did I do the DDQ today?!?!?".

Only 3 days without but so far no temptation to pick it up again. That said, hope you all continue to enjoy it. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to try a competitive PVP season, which is one thing i had never done. I wanted to win a 10 pack, finish t50 or higher, just once.. so i went all out. BTW Huge thank you to all of S4! I had a blast this past season!!! (yah, i missed 2 10 packs by a few points.. went to bed at #21 with less than 1/2 hour left, but definitely not a bad finish at all!) Also, my previous season best total was about 12800 or so i think, and had never broken t100 in placement before.. so breaking 20k was a huge thing for me!

havYR9X.jpg