Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opening two Legendary tokens within an hour of each other, and having them both be MrF yellow. Best moment not because I want them, best moment because I look forward to my daily opportunity to point out how there's no way in hell token pulls are truly random.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a icon_scarletwitch.pngblueflag.png from one of the Heroic tokens I got this morning from personal and alliance PVP finish. Got her to 5/5/3.

Got a icon_humantorch.pngredflag.png from the daily drop to finish his respec to 5/3/5.

Got icon_lukecage.png to 5/5/3 via DDQ. I still want him to be at least 5/4/4 so that I get the stun from his jab, but adding two 3* to Thirteenlandia and finishing the respec of a third in one day? Feels good, man.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    Got a icon_scarletwitch.pngblueflag.png from one of the Heroic tokens I got this morning from personal and alliance PVP finish. Got her to 5/5/3.

Got a icon_humantorch.pngredflag.png from the daily drop to finish his respec to 5/3/5.

Got icon_lukecage.png to 5/5/3 via DDQ. I still want him to be at least 5/4/4 so that I get the stun from his jab, but adding two 3* to Thirteenlandia and finishing the respec of a third in one day? Feels good, man.

looks like both our luck turned around for the morning. had 7 heroics to open:

redflag.pngicon_thor.png

blackflag.pngicon_lukecage.png

redflag.pngicon_caroldanvers.png

and the

redflag.pngicon_lukecage.png

from ddq. all useful. woot.
    pulled an oml from a legendary last night too. haven't had a run like this in awhile.
  • DFiPL
    To the extent I have "bad" luck, it's that event tokens and heroics are frequently 2* sinks. My luck is on the high end of "good" from standards, at least in terms of 3* pulls.

It's 4* I basically only ever get from legendaries. I got one from a Galactus, one from a Heroic earlier this season, and maybe one from a Heroic a while back. The rest of my 4* covers have been PvE finishes, daily drops and legendaries.
  • DFiPL
    Speaking of, I didn't think I was going to reach the legendary this event because work was making it tough to hit the clears.

Just did have enough points in the grind to get there, and got a icon_kingpin.pngpurpleflag.png .

I'll take it!
  • finding a missed 50HP in the prologue, in the first tower! Only went in because I forgot to use Deadpool in DPD to get the whale points
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    To the extent I have "bad" luck, it's that event tokens and heroics are frequently 2* sinks. My luck is on the high end of "good" from standards, at least in terms of 3* pulls.

It's 4* I basically only ever get from legendaries. I got one from a Galactus, one from a Heroic earlier this season, and maybe one from a Heroic a while back. The rest of my 4* covers have been PvE finishes, daily drops and legendaries.

Like you my luck from Heroics sucks harder than a super powered vacuum (75 heroic tokens - only got 2 gold covers) but my luck from legendaries is much better, rarely get IW (though I am building her) and mostly get something I want my last 5...

Kingpin blackflag.png , XFDP redflag.png , Thing redflag.png , JG purpleflag.png , NF yellowflag.png
  • Stormy times for Stormysusie, Mohawk is now at 4/2/3, the last days brought me 3 covers for her yay, just a few mins ago her blackflag.png
  • DFiPL
    Mobile pulled Daredevil covers from both tacos today. That'll goose his growth.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing MPQ post op and on heavy meds (thank you awesome hospital wi-fi) and not caring how much i lost because watching Contract Killer go off many times was great fun!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    putting feelers out to move up to a t50 alliance and falling into a t10-15. going to be a while before I stop feeling out of place I'm afraid lol.
  • didn't happen today but last night.

usually i have really poor luck with the taco vault.. non-stop 2* and ISO. i had 8 stockpiled taco tokens.. opened them thinking i might get some 3* i could use (if i was really really lucky), to find i got:

3 useless 2*s - but hey whatever cause the fun part follows
    15 (5x3) health packs - not too bad not complaining
    250HP - icon_exclaim.gif what i needed to finally roster my IF
    LT - my first ever from the vault!! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

i used to just get 2* after 2*/ISO from the vault. think imma save the tokens i get from now on.. pretty sure i used up all my good luck for awhile now..
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    I finally had some awesome luck with legendary tokens:

Season Alliance Top 100 - IMHB blackflag.png (my first)
    Category 5 PvP 1.3k - IMHB redflag.png (also my first!)

Here's to hoping many more come icon_razz.gif
  • Just to balance from my CP moaning in the other thread, I ground for T10 instead and hit 25CP as well as getting the 32k LT. Finished the day with my 2nd Hulkbuster red and a 3Rd cyclops red. Ready for a day off before gauntlet
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Just finished the first gauntlet sub and heading to bed as soon as this is posted. Oped em the token to get my first Deadforce cover.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled Phoenix and Surfer today. Alas poor scaling, I knew him well...

I'm recording my current gauntlet levels for posterity while the two of them wait in queue, then will add them after Hearts (Farewell 2k hp, I hardly knew you), and we'll see what that does for my pvp/pve.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Just played a match in Cap pvp. Decided not to use health packs before match, even though I was at half health to start. Got mystique and capt marvel killed, down to just cap at 200 points. Meanwhile ai has full health cap and ~5500 capt marvel. My blue countdown ended, gave me a shield against match damage. Had just gotten enough red to start SSA cycle, threw it. Downed CM one shot. Got lucky with blue matches, ai cap only got one turn in each time before being stunned again. The last time, he matched by blue CD tile, u had no red left. He was down to 550 or so health. Noticed I had Cap'n totally useless yellow power filled. Made a match 5 with thelat, match over. 1.5 max boosted 3* downed with only 200 health. Crazy lucky.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting my first ever PVP t10 finish in Balance of Power and earning my final LCap redtile.png yay! and my 3rd LCap yellowtile.pngicon_neutral.gif . Got a good slice I think since I finished 9th with only 590 points, the CP and HP was nice too means I now have an extra roster space for the Surfer waiting in my queue
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can one have 2 bests moments in a day? icon_e_smile.gif

When I pulled my legendaries earlier, one of the usable covers was a red falcap, bringing him to 343. Good, says I, he's got a slightly less tiny chance of not losing pathetically in his upcoming ddq.

I saw the vault had another red cover and coveted it, but I only had 30 tacos and didn't really care for the legendary lotto or 4* icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png which I already had 4 of.

Still, there's no guarantee waiting would get me any more useful covers... I went for it.

29 token_taco.png -
    4 3*s
    3 1500 iso8.png
    2 healthpack.png
    2 250 :heropoints: and...
    icon_falcon.pngredflag.png !
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I started this DDQ cycle with 20 stockpiled tokens and a woefully undercovered She-Hulk. (3/2/2 at the start of the cycle.)

On day 1, I pulled total of 12 - the two I earned that day, plus 10 from the stash. Hit the 1k Hero Point award and stopped.

Later today, I'm meeting up with my ex so we can both replace devices & remove me from her wireless plan. Because I don't have (and don't have any interest in) a Facebook account, I figured that I might be out of MPQ for a few days, and decided to pull the rest of the tokens for the current vault. Snagged a She-Hulk blue (now up to 4/3/2), and the Captain Falcon token that was in the vault (mine was blue).

I've also maxed Daredevil in prep for the upcoming new story award. If Punisher turns out to be boosted, I'll spend the ISO to get him to 130; otherwise, I'm saving to boost Blade. (20k ISO to go).