Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Started Unstable ISO-8 top 10 after my second clear, which made me wonder if a top-10 finish might not be doable. Dunno if people weren't playing or if I somehow got a sweet bracket or what, but I decided to chase it.

Work interfered on a couple occasions and had me hanging out around #20 at times, but I kept at it.

Third sub began and it wouldn't let me click the qualifying fight. It finally opened and I did one clear last night and went to bed early so I could do one clear before work this morning. The morning clear got me my legendary token (IMHB redflag.png, needed) and had me in 8th place. When I got home, I was in 14th or so. Did my third clear, went and got some dinner, and began strategically grinding down with about 2h30m to go, trying to save some big points in case there was late movement.

There was, but the big points enabled me to fend off my pursuers. Finished 9th. My first top-10 PVE finish with my Steam account (I've done it on a lark a few times with super-late joins on mobile), and the HP for top 10/top 50 finishes gave me enough to buy X-23's roster spot.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my 5th icon_daredevil.pngblueflag.png from the 3000 point season award and my 5th icon_punisher.pngredflag.png from a token_standard.png so can't complain about those.

Also drew icon_gamora.pnggreenflag.png and icon_lukecage.pngblackflag.png from token_standard.png today but didn't need them. Still, 500 iso8.png each.
  • DFiPL
    Jumped into Webslinger with, like, literally an hour to go. The plan was just to get to 300 for the token, but that took 20 minutes, so I kept going.

And going.

And going.

Ended up a shade over 700, good for top 10 placement.

If only I had joined 15 minutes sooner I might have been able to secure top 5 for that blue I needed. >.<
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    After sailing the silver seas for a while now, a tasty JEAN GREY popped out of an Anniversary token tonight! That's my first cover for the second of my two most wanted four-star characters (one-cover Professor X (who decided to pay me a visit a couple of months ago), met one-cover Jean Grey. I think you two will have a lot to talk about.)
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting to 1300 with zero shields in webslinger. That's my best achievement so far. Initially I wasn't planning to hit 1.3k for this pvp, because I don't have a max Spidey. Was pushing from 900 in the final 6 hours, and managed to get good queues and no hits. Rode my luck all the way to 1318 before I got my first hit icon_e_smile.gif then I just shield hp for the rest of the event.

The greatest disappointment is that I got a Red Elektra for the great run. Oh well, RNG....
  • Pulling Blue Prof and 250HP from today's taco tokens, looks like they want me to have a go at the 4* battle!

Hopefully 2/1/1 will get me there based on other people's comments
  • Team Marvelfamily :

Got 3* Thor from Magnetic Mayhem Token. With greenflag.png... I looked like icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif ... went to DDQ, and got him another copy ( redflag.png )...

Before that I pulled Wolvie Patch with yellow, yesterday he was my daily resupply with greenflag.png

Isn't THAT nice?

*dancing around the table*
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Made it to 1k progression in PVP for the first time, and defeated Fistbusters for the first time, twice no less and one of them was maxed, using maxed IF and 4/5/4 lvl 229 XFW. The rest of the story belongs in the worst moments thread.

Though I guess that another good moment was proving that it's possible to hit 1k progression without hopping at all, though that probably took a lot of luck to not get hit, esp since I lost 400 points in the few hours following that achievement
  • DFiPL
    Got a legendary token from the Carnage DDQ. Yay!

Got a icon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.png from that token. ...yay?
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since I only needed one clear of the new sub to reach legendary progression in the Heroic pve, I decided to take my time and fool around with my little army of misfits.

Enter my rock-band - Yelena and Team Teamups, comprising maxed Yelena (buffed to lvl69), Polarity Shift-MNMags (lvl 15 buffed to 71) and Duplicate Iron Fist (lvl40 3/5/5 buffed to 45).

The opposition - Lvl 198 Maggia Don/Hitman/Muscle.

Yelena and Team Teamups wiped the floor with their sorry criminal tinykitties, taking zero damage. Eat Payback Mission, you big bullies!
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    beat the 4* ddq node for the first, (and probably last time for awhile). that invisibility's nice.

needed the 3* ddq cover for the first time in weeks.
  • DFiPL
    Went into simulator to fool around. Realized (it's been months since I did simulator, give me a break) that those points count towards my season score, so I earned about 5-600 points there and then hopped over to the Magneto PVP to get my season 10-pack.

I'm getting pretty close to the point where I don't need any 3* covers, but Hood is uncovered enough that basically anything I get for him helps, and one of the tokens was his yellowflag.png .

Just for an added bonus, I got a icon_thing.pngyellowflag.png also, so he's now 0/2/0.

The token I got from the Magneto PVP got me an Iron Man 3* yellowflag.png, so I'll at least be able to maximize my Command Points this weekend (as soon as his DDQ has come and gone, he gets the boot again).
  • Just got icon_silversurfer.png from the legendary token at 33000 points in Pve
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Beating Carnage with my 1 cover Prof X, got my first legendary token icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Beating big enchalada with 1/4/1 127 xforce wolverine, 2/3/0 xforce deadpool and 1/2/2 Mr Fantastic. Only threw them all in in case it was the ninja node - ended up winning with deadpool being the sole survivor having a little over 100hp left.

Beating carnage with last night with a 0/1/0 prof x last night and winning a yellow prof x was awesome too!
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Started buying standard tokens so that I could get a few covers for Juggernaut to do the 1* DDQ node. After about 10 of them, I had 1 cover for Juggs, a bunch of junk, and an icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png . In 2 days, DDQ will offer his greenflag.png and I will have him fully covered.
  • Last two days were great for me.
    Yesterday I - to my amazement - won **** DDQ with my 1-1-0 Professor - and pulled Old Man Logan out of the token!
    Then I got to top progress reward in PvE, pulling Kingpin - he is my best-covered ****, so every new cover is valueble.
    And today I - for the first time ever! - finished first in PvE. That nets one more Kingpin and - from a token for the last subevent - a Red Hulk.
    Good days!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2015
    After an incredibly long day, I squeaked in hitting the PVE legendary token with about an hour to go, then hit the final two matches needed in Magnetic Mayhem to hit 4k for the season.

The first netted Nick Fury purple, bringing him to 4/5/2, with the purple cover for day 460-some visible in rewards.

The 10-pack had Iceman green (first), Colossus black (now 3/5/5), Kamala purple (sold since 4/5/4), and IM40 yellow (sold since 5/4/3)
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the LT from the heroic pve and pulled a black surfer. My last LT from the prof X fight got me a red surfer. Good things chine in threes, right? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Gamdol
    Gamdol Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Couldn't do the 3* required fight in DDQ today, so I only got 1 token in the new Vault (been playing for about a month now):

http://i.imgur.com/KRvO0Qb.jpg

Good enough? Nope. Old Man Logan black cover as a result.