Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Got a legendary token out of DDQ, PX Blue!
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    Forgetting about anniversary placement awards and snagging another Dino!
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Clearing up 96 standard tokens for ISO, and getting more than 1 cover that was actually useful. Got a 3 star.pngicon_bullseye.png , one of the 2 remaining 3 star.png s that I don't have maxed covers for, then 10 tokens later getting a icon_gamora.png that brings her black up to 4 covers, just 1 shy of being optimally covered. Got another 3 3 star.png s from those 96 covers, but those are ISO and aren't worth mentioning. Considering I've cleared more than this in a single run before and not get a single useful cover this can be considered a good haul.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Managed to drop two crit tiles next to each other between 2 black ( blacktile.pngbluecrit.pngbluecrit.pngblacktile.png ) with OML out front dealing something like 6000 match damage on turn one. It was against a LR seed team so I don't even feel guilty. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally, aeons after the original Enemy of the State, the event that, due to an intensive grind to get top 10, broke me in PVE, the direct* pay off has come - my level 94 1/2/1 Elektra beat Blade.

* indirectly because I couldn't stand PVE anymore I got more into Pvp and got more covers and had more fun icon_e_smile.gif
  • When you put deadpool in your PVP team to whale that final point push you need to break 1k, only to realize you didn't have enough deadpool points and end up crushing that max level fistbuster anyway icon_lol.gif
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Token opening day! I'm in mild shock.

Started quite as expected - 30 heroics yielded 1 unusable IW blueflag.png .

Then I went on to my stash of 23 legendaries, not feeling optimistic.

Got... 7 piles of iso8.png ! (Expected returns - 11 or more iso8.png )
    iso pile contained KP yellowflag.png , IW greenflag.png , SL purpleflag.png , Elektra redflag.png , Fury blueflag.png , PX purpleflag.png and Carnage blackflag.png .

The non- iso8.png pile :
    2 OML ( blackflag.pngredflag.png )
    4 Cyclops, 2 Red Hulks greenflag.png , 2 Things yellowflag.png
    1 Iceman blueflag.png , 1 Falcap ( redflag.png !), 1 Antman purpleflag.png
    The last single covers I needed to complete PX yellowflag.png , KP blackflag.png and IW greenflag.png .

Just, wow. I haven't had so many characters to train and level up in a long, long time.

Will be holding on to my OML until the next PVE starts and hoping I don't sell him accidentally.
  • Oh, today is a good one!

New season started! Yay!

And DDQ was relaxing fun today.
    Beast is with blue already on Level 5 at both teams.
    But I played whole DDQ with just few damage for
    OBW - IM40 - 2*Thor.

Ahhhhh....the taco rewards were *meh* but that's okay for me.
    That wonderful moment after all missions completed,
    this lovely pop up "+2000 ISO"... great!

@DEVs if you cancel DDQ, I'll end playing MPQ! *Susie looks diabolic*

icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I tried to start Enemy of the State last night, only to experience the hiccup wherein the game asks you to pick your end time several times running. Gave up and went to bed.

Woke up this morning and zipped through most of the Shield Base sub. Opened the event token to get my first Iceman.
  • Boommike
    Boommike Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    jffdougan wrote:
    I tried to start Enemy of the State last night, only to experience the hiccup wherein the game asks you to pick your end time several times running. Gave up and went to bed.

Woke up this morning and zipped through most of the Shield Base sub. Opened the event token to get my first Iceman.
    Force closing the app and relaunching always fixes this for me. I'll end up in the slice i chose the first time
  • Black Silver Surfer cover as day 730 reward of Shield resupply.

marc
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Discovered Line 1,5 day ago, wanted to merc for Rocket and Groot (got my first 800 cover now) and got invited to join the alliance permanently.

So good moment for today!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened a heroic on mobile (daily resupply) last night...4* Cyclops.

I swear, my mobile account has a horseshoe up its ****. Wonder if that's because I haven't spent a penny there.
  • FloridaFan
    FloridaFan Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Hit 1000 points in PvP for the first time and got my first Jean Grey cover. It took many shield hops with my level 110 3*s (and a whale for last fight, I had no choice) but thanks to the guidance (technique & etiquette) in these forums, I got it!
  • DFiPL
    Finished top 5 in Cover Squirrel, which was an unexpected delight. I shielded at #4, but figured I'd get bumped out of the top 5 by climbers, and I didn't need Vision's red or blue. Just his yellow. I was just focused on preserving my 700ish points for my season score. Ended up only dropping one space, which preserved the yellow cover for me. He was gonna get it in about 2 1/2 weeks anyway, but it's always nice to reach the goal sooner.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was playing a PVP match in the Covergirl PVP. As my roster is mostly 2* and still improving on 3*s, I ran a team of 5/4/3 Punisher + a boosted 5/4/4 Mhawkeye along with the team-up squirrelgirl (I don't have her cover).
    Ran into an unlucky board in a match against a modern Thor (max)/ modern Hawkeye team, where somewhere along the way the AI even got a 5 match off that seriously hurt, bringing down both punisher and squirrel girl. However, managed to pull it off thanks to 2 blast arrows and a few molotov strike tiles that were still out, with 300 health left, just in time icon_mrgreen.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the Jean cover in Coversquirrel with only 1 shield; think I've hit 1000 5 out of the last 6 pvps now!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Played the "Black Hole" node at the end of The X-mansion and didn't take any damage! Woot!
  • DFiPL
    Got to 650 in the Immortal Rage event, and the token reward gave me the 5th Thor (3) green I've been chasing for so so very long now
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL wrote:
    Opened a heroic on mobile (daily resupply) last night...4* Cyclops.

I swear, my mobile account has a horseshoe up its ****. Wonder if that's because I haven't spent a penny there.

Four days later, mobile opens an Enemy of the State token...4* Cyclops.

Horseshoe. ****.