Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    Green Jean from simulator legendary quickly followed by 13th Cyclops cover from 50hp anniversary pack. Also made 25k ISO today. The MPQ week has definitely picked up
  • AsgardOdino87
    AsgardOdino87 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    My best moment of the day... 10 anniversary token pack (earn from anniversary season progression) result in: one Deadpool 4* two Mr Fantastic 4 * two Quicksilver 3 * one Kamala Khan 3 * one Wolverine 3 * and tree 2* icon_eek.gif

Probably best game moment ever for me!!! icon_lol.gif
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Been purchasing the 50HP anniversary tokens and after getting a lot of 2 stars, I finally got my first Devil Dino cover.
    It's purple so time to dance !
  • Spent some stashed sale HP and got greenflag.pngredflag.pngicon_redhulk.png & yellowflag.pngicon_cyclops.png from the same pack !

Of course my Legendary tokens gave me more covers I have maxed out.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Won today's 4* DDQ and got my first blue JG cover. I thought it would be months before I could make a respectable effort on a 4* DDQ, much less with Devil Dinosaur.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Respecced my Loki from 3/5/5 to 5/3/5 today, thanks to DDQ & the Simulator progression.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened mobile to do DDQ at lunch. Alliance had gotten to round two, so I had a token. Open token. Red Hulk. Thanks, alliance!
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reaching the legendary token reward in the simulator event! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    FINALLY pulling my 3rd icon_kamalakhan.pngpurpleflag.png , she's been at 5/2/5 for SO. LONG.

Long live anniversary week!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beating round 4 Galactus without him reaping a single Cosmic tile.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Picked up the following from tokens, various types:

icon_caroldanvers.pngredflag.png (2nd)
    icon_daredevil.pngredflag.png (5th!)
    icon_thing.pngredflag.png (1st)
    icon_devildino.pnggreenflag.png (1st)

I'm going to wait a few days to see if I ought to roster Dino. I haven't hit my 365 day rewards yet, but if I don't draw any more of him from tokens, I'm not sure 4 covers is enough to bother with him, assuming it will be another year until he becomes available again.

EDIT to add:

icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png (5th!)
    icon_punisher.pngredflag.png (4th)
  • Best/worst: Pulled the first 4* I've had from a Galactus token! Elektra black. Glad to get another cover for her before her DDQ node, but I was hoping for a Cyke, so I could get more Galactus progress.
    Overall, though, still glad to see a 4 from that one.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    personal bests 3 pvps in a row. 1361 in class of 2015 and 1427 in women of marvel. hate using 24 hr shields and hate playing event end, but at least I got IW (4/4/-...can I get a green please) and Elektra (2/1/3) lol
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I just 2500 hp out of Galatcus token! That with the hp I already had mean my next 4 roster slots are already taken care of! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Pulled a icon_thing.pnggreenflag.png from a anniversary token to go along with the redflag.png I pulled from my Simulator Legendary from the other day.

Also pulled another icon_devildino.pngredflag.png today as well. Still no green but still hoping to snag one before the anniversary ends.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I opened my Anniversary 10-pack reward tonight, and received not one, not two, but THREE usable covers.
    blueflag.pngicon_nickfury.png
    redflag.pngicon_devildino.png
    blackflag.pngicon_bullseye.png

This was a great change of pace from my recent luck with Anniversary tokens - Out of eight opened, seven two stars.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ar first, i was going to put this in The Worst thread.. i sold 3 4* covers in 1 day, tokens giving me the covers i already had maxed.. then i realized.. after all this time.. i have 3 max 4*s!!! And a couple just a few covers away! This anniversary has been amazing as far as token pulls and whatnot, then, as an apology, the game gave me a 4Thor blue, which i needed this morning from a token i got farming gsubs.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Over the last week, I've maxed (or soft-capped) several characters.

Tonight, shortly after my kids went to bed, I pulled the legendary token reward for Galactus Hungers 2. It turned up icon_silversurfer.pngredflag.png
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    My alliance is super casual. We were in round 6 for Galactus since yesterday, and were hopeful that we'd at least finish round 6 today and get red Hulk. None of us had Cyclops.

With an hour left it was getting pretty close. I was already out of refreshes and decided to take a shot on the Galactus Hungers daily deal. Out pops Cyclops (4*)!!!! I got one more shot at Galactus in, and two of our Alliance mates finished up to push us into round 7 =) Red Hulk for us =)

This capped a very nice week for me ever since they changed the anniversary token odds. I pulled, or earned, 22 4* covers this week. That's more than I've gotten this entire year icon_e_smile.gif
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    edited October 2015
    Probably the best moment in my MPQ life!
    1000 HP from DDQ Token! This makes me feel good so i decided to draw all my five legendary tokens.
    2 icon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.png(really really surprised! )
    icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png (repeated)
    icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png (extremely needed to max my JG)

This is a really stunning day to me!
    Originally i wish to reserve all my legendary tokens and open them after i finish my first assignment on 31 Oct. I wish to get one or two WOML covers but this result also makes me feel very very happy! icon_e_biggrin.gif