Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Had my first ever 1.3k finish in a pvp. Got a blueflag.png cyke for my troubles.
  • When I pulled fifth red SS cover and maxed him to lvl 450, two days ago.
  • Just pulled my first ever 5th 4* cover thanks to a 300pt PVP award. Red Hulk 5 green looks pretty tasty now!

Terrified that I've now got the risk of an LT being useless, a new phase has begun...
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled my first 4* from DDQ Vault since it began... YAY!

Now I have to go to the Worst Moment Thread because it was 10K Iso...
  • QuizB
    QuizB Posts: 35
    Despite not having any maxed 3's, despite having to face 395 Xpool, Thoress and XFW, despite stupidly super whaling the non essential nodes first...I beat The Gauntlet.

I am so happy. They could've given me 20 iso as the final prize and I wouldn't have cared.

...actually I would have cared a lot. But I won and am a very happy gamer.
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Finished the second gauntlet for my quicksilver cover icon_e_smile.gif going to have to skip the last one, but happy to have this done.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    icon_e_biggrin.gif556 days of gameplay: a milestone I got my first 270 which is IMHB still not optimal build it's 5/4/4 I want 5/5/3 but it's nice to see. Could have done it early but not with characters I really want Fury, Elektra, IW and recently AntMan.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    After a long string of disappointing legendary token pulls (probably around 10 that I had to sell) I decided to casually play a lightening round and some how managed to get t50 and get a heroic token. I expected the usual 2* throwaway but was pleasantly surprised to pull a redflag.png 4* icon_cyclops.png !
  • Despite only having maxed 2's, despite having a couple of useless boosted characters (XDP and X-23 with 1 cover I am looking at you two) that were making my scaling a living hell, and despite only having enough points to whale once, I just finished the Gauntlet!

Had to pump all my saved up ISO in ****, but boosted, characters like Moonstone and 2* Ms. Marvel and had to endure a boatload of wipes to get there. But it got me my first Prof X yellow cover, so it was definitely worth it!

Never enjoyed getting a new cover so much before! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's the end of the road for A N00b. During anniversary it lucked into a few 4* covers and Vision which sent me scrambling for hp, but today l finally scraped together enough to roster the last one - 4* cyc with 2 days to go. It was all daily supply and earned hp from progression and alliance rewards too, no taco relief packages this time.

I now have the full set of 3*s, essential 2*s and juggs, plus 12 different 4*s rostered (mostly 1/2 covers, but they have a secure parking lot). Of the 3*s I have a few 13 covers, some getting there, some with just foundational colours. If I make a sim run up to 1.7k as usual, I will have LDaken and Grocket with 13 covers as well, and Patch/Hood both are just missing 1 cover due in this current ddq rotation. A proper 3* transitioner now!

A N00b is 100% f2p, playing mainly ddq and half-hearted pvp, (last hour or less, sometimes skipping) and serving time in random public alliances most of that time. Got the yellow xf cover from daily supply a few days ago.

It's been fun. I suppose if/when tinykitty decides to retire, I might pick it up again and level up to try breaking into the 4* transition, but with the current legendary pve progression and steady new character releases, I just don't have the energy to maintain 2 accounts.

Thanks for reading.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was already heading into Thanksgiving knowing I'd be getting 15 Command Points in the resupply to give me enough for a Legendary Token, and that needing just 2k points for Legendary progression in the Heroic, I'd be hitting that, too.

Then I opened my first taco today and got my first ever 4* cover from the vault (on my main; my mobile account has pulled one cover and one legendary token, but my main has never had either): icon_jeangrey.pnggreenflag.png .

So I'm going to end up finishing Thanksgiving with three 4*+ covers.

Something to be thankful for, indeed.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Legendary from the Heroic gave me a icon_jeangrey.pngblueflag.png and my mobile account pulled the Legendary token from the taco vault, which turned into a :hulkbuster: blueflag.png .

YOU get a 4* and YOU get a 4* and YOU get a 4*...
  • dr tinykittylove
    Joining the new pve. It's new! NEW! Thank you! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I pulled a greenflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png from the vault today too.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    I had over 100 tacos saved up, and wanted any one of the grand prizes in this weeks vault. I stopped at 46 tacos opened, as I had gotten 2 of the 3, and figured I was pushing the wrath of the RNG gods if I continued. The HP was sweet, too.

2* 28
    3* 4
    250 HP 0
    1500 ISO 4
    Health 7
    4* Cyclops blue 1
    4* Jean Grey blue 1
    1000 HP 1
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    250 HP from a taco lets me add Sentry to my roster. That's 39 of the 40 3* now. Only Ock remains on the outside.

I also got a Mr.F blue from an event token, and a SG purple from a taco.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    For once score lag worked in my favor last night. I needed one fight to hit 1K to get my redflag.png Cyc cover and beat a fistbuster to reach it. It gave me the rewards even though my score showed 958. I shielded up and 2 minutes later it finally reported that loss that pushed me back under.
  • Lukeslad
    Lukeslad Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    I'm having a really nice streak lately from Deadpool's valuts. Recently I pulled a Legendary token as my very first pull from the valut, containing icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png . Then I pulled icon_redhulk.pnggreenflag.png , 1500 iso8.png and then 1000+250 imcoin.png . And the best thing, I'm not purchasing anything, I just pull two times a day from Taco Token quests.
  • dr tinykittylove
    4cyc really wants to be my friend. I only earned the initial 3 from Galactus 1, the shield sim cover and the 2 pvp progressions since - that's 6 covers. Today I joined the cyclops pvp early to fool around while waiting for the pve to refresh, and the 300-point progression gave me the last cover needed to fully cover him. No bought covers, all from tokens.

To be honest I wanted him 535 and he's 553 now, but it hardly seems fair to complain about getting usable covers, and I can try him out as he is now. Plus I haven't seen a 4* from normal heroics or event tokens in ages now, so that part's awesome too. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hit my LT progression with 5 hours left...to find my first 5*, a green Jean!

The exact one I wanted, very chuffed. Tempted to wait the full 2 weeks to roster just cos I'm not sure how my 166 squad will handle the scaling, but then I'm not sure how much it'll change in that time...