Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Wednesday night I was grinding the end of Juggs heroic for the legendary token since I had to travel yesterday. I ended up with a few standard tokens, and I managed to get back to back three stars from standards. It was even better because both were championed already. Then, when I got the LT, I got my first black suit Spidey cover! My HP is hurting a little now, but I'll take it.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    This is a combo post of a series of events, what may be the best 2 days of my MPQ career.

[*] Earned the legendary token from Heroic Juggs and pulled Blue Spiderman (Back in Black)
    [*] Earned 15CP from Daily Reward
    [*] Purchased classic legendary token and pulled Black Silver Surfer
    [*] Went to Sleep
    [*] Shield hopped cupcakes to 1300 in Squirrel Girl
    [*] Opened Season 10 Pack yielding; 4 4-Stars and 4 3-Stars
    [*] 2 Year Daily Reward... Black Surfer

LR;DR
    In 2 Days;
    3 5-star covers
    4 4-star covers
    4 3-star cover + 2 DDP
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled 2 x 250 spideycoin.pngtoken_taco.png yesterday. So I'm safe on roster slots again for a while, if my next LT happens to spit a new character at me.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Had a good past 12 hours. Pulled my 13th Hulk cover last night from a standard token so I can finally level him up and respec him correctly.

Used the Thor cover from DDQ this morning to champion him and the LT gave me my 7th Phoenix cover. I just wish it had been a red cover because she is now 3/4/0.

My 2/3/1 Xpool was able to beat XFW on the 6th try and I got my X-23 a purple cover from that LT so she is now 1/1/5.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had been faithfully grinding Prodigal Sun for the blue Jean offered for top 10 - the elusive last cover I need to max cover Jean - I am happily ignorant of how many green and purple Jeans I have traded in for iso.

Today, XFDP beat up XFW in the 4* DDQ and the LT yielded a blue Jean. So nice to sit back and relax now that all I want now are the 3* covers for my champions. icon_e_smile.gif
  • optimus2861
    I hit 800 points for the first time ever, in Hollowpoint Kiss last night. So +1 level to GSBW.

The fact that I needed max Cyclops, max GSBW, and a 13-cover Hood (4 blue) to hit 800 points to get a 3* cover I really don't need any more, kind of suggests the 3* progression is set way too high, but Demiurge doesn't seem to care about that sort of thing. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • First taco token gave me icon_caroldanvers.pngyellowflag.png (needed)

Second taco token gave me 4* icon_thor.pngyellowflag.png (needed) . First time I ever got a 4* from DDQ vault icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    5/5/2 Hulk. Pulled the last blackflag.png cover today, maxing out his covers and ready to champion. That's the positive.

Of course, this morning I sold a greenflag.png cover which could have added to his champion levels. icon_lol.gif

Oh well, just glad I can max and respec him now.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Remembering the Jeanbusters don't have to be scary, particularly when running Hood and Blade in Army of One (Three?)

Oh no! There isn't enough Red out to fuel the thirst! How will I make my Attack tiles the dug's nuts??
    Judgement! Pew pew
    Judgement! Pew pew
    Keep those enemies close! Fall down dead everyone.
    Aaaaand shield till the morning.
  • optimus2861
    2 more 250 spideycoin.pngtoken_taco.png today. I've been having a nice run of those lately.

Cracked open an LT and got my first icon_redhulk.png
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    So does taking out a minion node in Prodigial Son w/

255 SS/170 Patch/166 Ldaken, on the first move with a cascade count as a good moment?

icon_lol.gif
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the Hell's Kitchen sub of Prodigal Sun, I won all the awards EXCEPT the critical boost from the last node. It's the little things sometimes... icon_e_smile.gif
  • CT1888
    Thank you to the cupcake and Jeanbusters for letting me hop to my 2nd ever 1300 in Pvp, and 12th place to boot.
  • optimus2861
    I championed icon_kamalakhan.png yesterday, and drew my first icon_x23.png from the first Prodigal Sun token I pulled.

I'm out of HP for any more slots now, so I'll have to sit on LT for a while.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally pulled my first icon_ghostrider.png from a token ever this morning! he is now 1/4/1
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    It has been a lot of mixed ups and downs in game lately, but it has been a very good week for me.

I dumped my 5* just prior to season start, and it has been much more balanced. Sad to see them go, but no permanent solution seems to be coming on the short term.

Got my 10 pack for the season, and it had a much wanted 4* DP in it.

I championed my Mystique and had 5 covers to add to her. The token got me a Lady Thor which helped make Rags die while my Lady survived.

Sadly, her token only got me a Mr. F, but it was not wasted, I do need him.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Decided to push for the progression LT in Mystique PVP and it gave me a Phoenix Red so I finally have a viable 5* at 3/4/1.

Woohoo! Thank you RNGesus!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally broke my horrid streak of luck with Legendary tokens tonight. (Out of eight legendaries, six were either Cho, Reed, or Falcon). I managed to pull a Ghost Rider black and a Professor X Blue, both highly wanted and useful for me.

I also won a heinous match with only Mystique left standing at 127 HP - it's always a good feeling when you manage to beat a match even with a horrific board and a cascade-AI-monster that means you start your second turn with a total of 3 AP, and the enemy is sitting on 41.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was feeling overwhelmed at work and considering not playing Identity Theft. Decided to make a go of it anyway and see how far I could get, and hit 1.3k just before rhe end.

I opened the LT to find a Phoenix! Then I noticed I had 20cp, and wrestled with temptation for a while before buying a classic LT.... containing Surfer! Happy day!

Opened today's tacos... 5000iso (desperately needed) and a 2* Thor, which my champion turned into a 3* Thor cover. That went to my 3*Thor and turned into, well, iso+level.

Tomorrow, daily resupply 730 will bring me yet another surfer... it's a embarrassment of riches. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CT1888
    Using my 3/2/5 Teen Jean in The Hunt; it's the first time I've really played more than the odd fight with her, and it was fun, and made me feel like the 4* transition is progressing icon_e_smile.gif