Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today I did the last 500 points in the Shield PvP to get my Jean Grey cover followed by a great run in Iceman that got me to 1000 for the Iceman cover.

It was a good day. Just need some luck from the Iceman vault now.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Got to 2000 in Shield Simulator last night, to pick up my first Jean Grey (yay!!!!), then made the 1000 point progression for iceman today. I now finally have all 4* characters until they release the next one =)
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Today is an easy one. Getting p1 in the simulator. Electra has five cover's now and ready to most likely get beat in 4pools challenge but if she wins I am sure I'll be back with another best moment if the day
  • lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    So I did not do all that well in the iceman event, mostly related to not having the time and also working the simulator, well also I didn't have Iceman. Anyway, I had enough HP and after the event ended for me but before the recruit page closed I went and spent 100hp on a recruit cover and BLAM! Blue iceman cover. icon_e_smile.gif Yay!!! I have him for essentials now! SCHWEET!
  • I now have my first 5/5/3 3 star!

It's Iron Man 40, lol.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Getting pushed out of the T150 for the Simulator PvE. I really needed that 2* Wolvie cover next for my rotating 2* essential slot, so I've been anxiously watching myself drop in the rankings, and wondering if there's someway to lose points in PvE. icon_lol.gif
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    So, I had another good day yesterday. Got Hulkbuster cover from the Taco vault in DDQ then reached the Legendary token in the Simulator and received my first cover for Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew!!
  • Getting the final green for KK to have her at 355 and now using her a lot in PVE together with cmags. The Xforce essential was especially fun. Xforce/Cmags/KK, red into black into purple (or vice versa) is pure cascade fun.
  • Got my legendary token from sim with very little effort. Missed the entire first sub, wasn't able to grind at the end of the 2nd sub, but then still managed to hit progression with just a little bit of grinding at event close. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    legendary token from sim and one from DDQ vault.. both gave me 4* icon_thor.pngredflag.png . She is now 4/2/3, almost ready to enter the lineup.
  • Recall pulling 3 icon_ironfist.png covers in my first 10-30ish days playing and dumping them because I had no clue what I was doing and didn't have space for them (and lets be real, I'm a "Who the tinykitty is Iron Fist anyway?" marvel noob).

I havent seen him since. Until today.

Day 187. Gambled my one taco for the day and pulled blackflag.pngicon_ironfist.png

Today was a good day.
  • rpmck wrote:
    Recall pulling 3 icon_ironfist.png covers in my first 10-30ish days playing and dumping them because I had no clue what I was doing and didn't have space for them (and lets be real, I'm a "Who the tinykitty is Iron Fist anyway?" marvel noob).

I havent seen him since. Until today.

Day 187. Gambled my one taco for the day and pulled blackflag.pngicon_ironfist.png

Today was a good day.

QUICK, TO THE BIG ENCHILADA FOR ANOTHER ONE!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since it's early days in the Real McCoy, I decided, what the heck, let's go big game hunting for 50 points, and beat up a 220 Jean and 200 Hulkbuster alongside a 100 beast.
    Admittedly I had 245 Beast (fully covered), 240 Cyclops and 200 Mystique (fully covered) but I was pleasantly surprised when I finished with barely a scratch.
    Must be less fearful of 4*, particularly when Cyke is boosted!!!!!

Edit: sadly my attack on a 250 Dp and 250 wolverine went pear shape, but it was fun nonetheless, and at least I managed to full blast DP to death which was fun icon_e_smile.gif
  • Don't do too much PVP, but played enough this season for the Heroic 10 pack!
    Three Gold Pulls!
    icon_caroldanvers.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_doctordoom.pngblackflag.png
    icon_ironman.pngyellowflag.png

Needed all 3 even though not the best abilities for any of the three but i'll take it.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2015
    Leveled up and finally hit 2k in the Simulator, first time managed to reach this far although i got close the first season with the revamped rewards..

To the few people i hit twice or more, apologies there, i cycled around but couldn't find anything worthwhile. Especially towards the end, it was a choice of scary 4* or you.
    I returned the favour to one person at least as they managed to hit 2k of the back of me (hiitsakwan).

If you see me feel free to hit me, it's a bunch of lvl140 so easy points. May ride it back up at the end for some more ISO.. i spent enough on skips to get there!
  • CT1888 wrote:
    Since it's early days in the Real McCoy, I decided, what the heck, let's go big game hunting for 50 points, and beat up a 220 Jean and 200 Hulkbuster alongside a 100 beast.
    Admittedly I had 245 Beast (fully covered), 240 Cyclops and 200 Mystique (fully covered) but I was pleasantly surprised when I finished with barely a scratch.
    Must be less fearful of 4*, particularly when Cyke is boosted!!!!!

Edit: sadly my attack on a 250 Dp and 250 wolverine went pear shape, but it was fun nonetheless, and at least I managed to full blast DP to death which was fun icon_e_smile.gif

Ahhh.. that was me with the 250 xdp & xw. Thanks for the 8 points though.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just hit the 1000 spideycoin.png taco for the first time ever icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fooling around in TAT - I really like pve when all I want is the progression and don't need to grind for placement. I was going through the easy nodes with 2* Ms Marvel (whom I maxed recently and is still a newish toy to me), boosted Juggs and 1* spidey when it occurred to me... why does Bullseye still have 6k health, ohtinykitty Ares has 11k health what have I done?

Turned out I absent-mindedly dropped them into a level 197/198 node... thought about retreating, then decided to just play it through.

Won easily, with minimal damage. Team Rainbow Crit Death pwned their Overscaled Dark Avenger tinykitties. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I've also been fooling around in Beast pvp with Beast/Starlord/Hood. Surprising good team even against maxed dpx/cyclops. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    After being one of, if not THE, luckiest in my alliance at the start of the token_legendary.png era, (I pulled 2 surfers in my first 3 legendaries), I figured I was doomed to get nothing but starlord and moonstone in all 2* or better tokens for quite some time. My season 10 pack was all unusable, and tokens have been generally bad....until just now. I realized I got a Herioc token from alliance placement in TAT sub 1 and opened it. Gold....flashing gold....Falcap yellowflag.png . I doubt I'll get much use out of him, and I didn't have him yet so that was nice, now Reed is the only 3*+ character I don't have. I'm going to have to pony up for a roster slot now, I worked too hard to cover max my Bagman to let him go, and I can't help but crack a smile when I can win trivial fights with him. Having to buy roster slots sucks, but the recent bumps in draw rates are helping. It is all in the name of progress, and for that I am grateful.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beating DDQ for the first time ever after hundreds of attempts and I laughed real REAL hard when on wave 4 they didn't get a single turn and were all stunned for 4 turns even if they did get a turn. It felt like justice after the maulings I'd received in the past. I enjoyed it so much I even sold the Rags cover just to spite the AI (and because I have no interest in building him)