Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Pulled a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png off a token. Pulled my 5th icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png off a Heavy Metal token. Got T2 on Florida sub (250 imcoin.png + 2k iso8.png and 2 tokens), and have a good chance to grab T2 tomorrow and have a 212 Reed off the bat, the first time I ll have a better 4* than the loaner for his PvP.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Been playing The Hunt so I could earn (and play with) a fifth cover of Tactics with GSBW.

Looked at season score in PVP, and noticed I was about 450 shy of the 10-pack. Went ahead and jumped into one of the Hulk shards, hoping I could put that to bed tonight and not have to worry much about the rest of the season.

Got hit a couple times, but I had a bunch of seed teams at the start to give me a points boost, and managed to juuuust squeak past 4k.

Opened my 10-pack, got icon_ragnarok.pngblueflag.png (twice), icon_psylocke.pngredflag.png (didn't need it), icon_sentry.pngyellowflag.png (what no go away sentry) and icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png.

Hey, lookie there! Ragnarok is up to 7 covers for me now, GSBW got the Tactics cover I was chasing in The Hunt, and now I don't need to fool with those Dark Avengers tomorrow! Yay!
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Got the PVP Heroic 10-pack progression and while I got 8 2* and an unusable Mystique, I also got a Hulkbuster, my first. Also, got yellow Luke Cage from a Hunt Token. Boo-yah.
  • After my first 60 days, I finally got a seasonal 10 pack. I just played 2 hours of the smash hit event with maxed daken and wolverine and received zero attacks.

The pack gave me: Prof x, x-force wolverine, Black panther, the hood, patch, falcon and a scarlet witch. The rest were bullseye covers.
  • Got 2 greenflag.pngicon_thing.png from both my heavy metal tokens icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Playing Smash Hit. Downed two of the enemy team, leaving a 290 Hulk at full health, with Thing downed on my team, and XDP and Hulk still standing, but injured. Board is fairly green rich at this stage, and I realise I have 14 purple AP, and 13 red AP, and decide, "Oh, what the hell", and drop a double Countdown for What on green, and then whack the enemy Hulk for a little over 3K damage with Out of Bullets to deliberately trigger his Anger.

Every CDfW bomb that goes off triggers the enemy Hulk's Anger again, turning virtually the whole board green, triggering all twelve CDfW bombs for about 18K damage. I took a bit of damage on the blowback from the Anger, but boy, that was fun! Ka-boom!
  • My first T2 finish on PvE, yay. With the alliance cover my Reed will be 212 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • In one of my final PVE grinds on The Hunt I took Bullseye down before they got a single move in. A few cascades, then a power, then a few more cascades and he was dead. I know the RNG gods will punish me for it later, but I'll take that boost in time for right now.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    been a while since i won 1st place in a pve but i made it in this one...so yay me! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I've been drought of gold characters all this season, but today, oh, today was glorious.

First, my 10 pack for the season netted me SIX 3* or better. The highlights being:
    icon_blackpanther.pngblackflag.png
    icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png (she'll be complete by the end of this DD cycle.)
    icon_carnage.pngblackflag.png

Then I managed to place in top 100 in The Hunt and got Mr. Fantastic blackflag.png.

AND I got a icon_kingpin.pngpurpleflag.png from my final Hunt token.

Today almost doubled my number of 4* (from 4 to 7). RNG you're a wonderful and cruel mistress.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled another icon_caroldanvers.pngblackflag.png from a standard token. That's two in about a week. She's 1/4/0 now, so still not quite playable but coming along.
  • Got my 11th GreySuit icon_blackwidow.png cover making her 5,1,5 - literally could not have planned it any better!
  • DFiPL
    Got a Reed Richards black for what amounted to ten minutes of play on The Hunt with my mobile account. Hee.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kind of a random and stupid positive for me today, but what the heck. I was having a bummer of an evening, so I decided to watch & listen to something that always cheers me up - Jurassic 5's Concrete Schoolyard video. If you don't smile when the little girl shows up at 3:24 then you are made of sterner stock than me. Umm.. how does this relate to MPQ? Well, I decided to play a match against an opponent in the Sim above my weight class while listening just for excrements and giggles, and was matching tiles to the beat on my iPad without any real planning. I was delighted to see match-5s dropping for me like Moonstone covers from Heroic tokens, and I ended up with +74 points and a grin on my face by the time the song was done.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Playing the Quicksilver PvP event because I had finished my grind in the Hulk PvE. Had close to 300 points because I'd been half assing it and since I hate to pass up free Hero Points decided to see if I could get 400 easy enough. Took three matches to get there using Steve, Deadpool and BagSilver. I'm only top 400 at that point so I decide to keep going. Make it to 575 pretty quickly before I need to use a health pack so I keep going. My quicksilver is toast but I never put any iso into him so I switch to the loaner to save health packs. I kept right on going and got my 800 point cover 4/4/4 now on BagSilver. Keep seeing 2* Daken and Wolvie teams. Nobody has hit me even once in this event. I keep going, final battle until my first Jean cover. My loaner QS switches 2 tiles to get me enough to drop whales. Facing Kamala, cyclops and a high level QS because everything else sucks hind tit for points or is fistbuster or Witch heavy. Drop whales on em, hit Kamala in the face with a shield and got My first Jean Grey cover! Four minutes later I get gangbanged for over two hundred points so no 1300 point prize for me but this is good. Thanks for waiting, guys! Left myself unshielded so take all the points you want. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DFiPL
    Took down Lv395 Hulk with Hawkeye's Speed Shot.

Like, from 23k health to about 3k health, and then Groot put him out of his misery.

That was a thing of BEAUTY.
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    The best thing happened recently : I stopped myself from drawing the stupid Heroic 40 packs this morning. The interface of Legendary draw called me agan and again(especially when DPX says Hello to me, i just cant ignore him!). Its really a very very good moment for me when i choose to pee and put my phone down instead of pressing the 40x button. When i return, i think the though was flushed away. No draws, no disappointment. But i dont know how long can i resist the lure of SS. Please either give me one immediately or tell me i will never get one.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    This morning I climbed from 650 to over 1k in the QS PvP. Only my second ever 1k and I didn't have to use a single shield - a great relief given how much HP I burned through the last time I hit 1k.
    So that makes 3 x 4* covers in 3 days including my first thing (from an old event token) and my first JG. I can already see the increase in 4*s they talked about icon_e_wink.gif
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Doing sim for some easy season points, have X-Pool/Carnage/Ant-Man. Got a good turn 1 cascade against Loki/Patch/Daken, spawns a ton of countdowns but loki only has 200 health, kill him, AI gets a turn 2 cascade, 13 green....berserker rage imminent....match three of purple, only 3 purple are free....he fires it(1 CD) matches a red(2 CD's) gets small cascade(2 more CD's)....Ant-Man down 12k health, under 1k total....my turn, countdown tiles kills both patch and daken. One the best reasons to have X-Pool.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been a 4x 3* day so far for me.

icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png (from DDQ)
    icon_bullseye.pngpurpleflag.png ( token_taco.png )
    icon_shehulk.pngredflag.png ( token_taco.png )
    icon_daredevil.pngredflag.png ( token_standard.png )

I've been having a nice run on the standard tokens lately; that's my 3rd or 4th 3* in the last week or so. The next dry spell must be coming real soon.