Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 x golds out of my season 10 pack! Started with a yellow wolverine X-Force, followed by a black doom. Also a blue Ragnarock (yet to roster him, may consider it now) and 2 others I had cover maxed, so into the iso bank they went icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Had some more free time today and because I didn't care about the pve I decided to make a push in shield training. First time in months I made that climb before the last weekend, got to 2000 without taking a single hit.
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    Was playing PvE and Loki was down. Thought to myself, "who else works with a boosted Patch?"

Looked at JG's 5 cover Mind over Matter.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Needing just 700 points or so to get to 3k and the icon_blackwidow.pnggreenflag.png I need to bring her to 4/5/3, I figured I'd play her event earlier than I usually do. Ideally I'd get to 3k in one event instead of needing two (~600 + whatever from next event).

Played to about 300 for the first token and called it a night since there's still plenty of time left.

Token yielded icon_gamora.pnggreenflag.png, taking her to 4/4/5.

I still want that cover at 3k, and I could super use that Punisher cover for a top 100 finish, but getting my 15th 3* to 13 covers makes this event a win for me.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got cascaded to hell every time I tried to use my buffed 3*s in the falcap pvp, dusted off my little unbuffed (level 155) HB/fist and punched my way up. Got sniped once almost every hop, ran out of shields at 1273... begged my alliance for whales tus and just dropped all the whales breaking shield in the last 5 mins.

Got my DPX! And nobody came after my little guys although they were sitting out afterwards. I could have just played a normal match and saved the whales, but better safe than sorry. icon_e_smile.gif
  • On 1500points in simulator and went on my run to 2k. got my top 3 teams wiped with 0 healthpacks and I was sitting on 1970. Attacks coming in every 5 minutes. Should i spend on healthpacks (200hp) or shield (75hp)?

Saw that DDQ just refreshed. Quickly cleared the node that gave a taco, passed my phone to my little girl who loves opening my taco tokens. 5 health packs! Gave her a big kiss and cleared my last match to hit 2k. Next received a pop up that I lost 3 fights and 100points.. PHEW.....
  • USING GSBW + PROF X + SCARLET WITCH FOR THE FIRST TIME...

POWER BLEEPING OVERWHELMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks to the combination of icon_blackwidow.pngicon_rocket.png and icon_scarletwitch.png, I just cruised my way to my first ever unshielded 1000 points, and it feels GOOOOOOOOOOOD!
    They even gave me the confidence to attack teams with maxed 4*s they were rolling so well.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got 4 consecutive match-5s on my first move against Steve, Widow & Falcon in Prodigal Sun. Downed Steve before he ever got a move icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    this is a weird one. I have really gotten burned out on pve in the past and I found an alliance that has absolutely no interest in requiring anything in pve. I also care nothing about the current pve rewards but need some hp so I've been playing around making a few t50s. last night I had some time so I ground a little more than normal but, having 11 health packs and knowing I had a pvp push coming up this morning I restricted myself to no health pack usage. used 26 different characters and took every node down to under 100 and using different combinations than normal was actually fun. I sure don't want to be required to do that all the time but once in a while when it works out I really enjoy. oh, and a t10 sub finish was nice too for an extra 50 hp.

also, just realized that after this round of ddq (last covers), I will be completing 5 characters to optimal build (will total 23 at optimal builds and 34 will have at least 13 covers) and getting 4 others within one cover of optimal. that is satisfying.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the taco hoarding thread, I was fairly certain that someone was being wrong on the internets and that just couldn't be borne. Also I didn't want unsuspecting people to waste their precious tacos. So I opened a taco just to check that I was Right.

Taco contained 1000hp. I am Super Right!!!
  • In the taco hoarding thread, I was fairly certain that someone was being wrong on the internets and that just couldn't be borne. Also I didn't want unsuspecting people to waste their precious tacos. So I opened a taco just to check that I was Right.

Taco contained 1000hp. I am Super Right!!!
    give me back my taco! It's obviously mine since I opened 60 last week and didn't get bleep
  • Didn't play sentry pve, at all. Alliance gets t250, got some hp and an heroic token. Open it, A FREAKING icon_blade.pnggreenflag.png.

It's the 5th, since release I haven't got it. I even started a second blade and he's 530 and I've sold about 15 black covers and a bunch of purples before starting it.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a yellowflag.png Thing from a Heroic this morning. Yay. He's half-covered.

any pants? the movie version had him un-covered.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    A nice token run:

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_bullseye.pnggreenflag.png (that's 2)
    icon_caroldanvers.pngblackflag.png (that's 3)
    icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png (that's 5!)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_thor.pngyellowflag.png (that's 1)
    icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png (sigh)

No free roster slots. Every time I draw Chuck, that's the problem. 3rd or 4th time now. I'll probably have to bite the bullet and pony up for some spideycoin.png before he & icon_deadpool.png expire.
  • lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Wow! my best new moment! on the coattails of several PVP events in which I have had 2 or more close to max characters who were boosted, I hit 4000 seasonal PVP points about an hour ago. Yay!!! I got my first 10 pack of heroic covers. Starlord purple and Ragnarok red were the two best covers, I needed them both. The other 8 I didn't need and don't even know for sure, a bunch of 2* I sold. I think this will be more achievable for me moving forward as I have been slowly making progress on 3* covers (8 maxed, 6 that are level 140 or above).
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2015
    When your X Force surgical strikes all the green away and then the next turn their Patch fires berserker rage to give them nothing and you get plenty of purple strike tiles. icon_e_smile.gif
  • DFiPL
    Came home after a **** day at work. Played the Big Enchilada to get a 4th purpleflag.png for icon_blackwidow.png.

Daily reward pops, heroic token. Token contains Deadpool redflag.png. I may have shed a manly tear of joy.
  • Hit 1300 for the first time, shame it was only for a Elektra purple but that makes up for me not getting one in Army of One!!!
  • DFiPL
    Pulled a Doom in a taco this morning, so he'll be reaching his 13th cover on Tuesday. Finished top 25 in the Iron Man (3) PVP, and the resulting two covers finished off my Hulk. Squirrel Girl will reach 13 covers tomorrow.

Come Tuesday, I'll have reached the tipping point with more than half of my rostered 3* being fully covered.