Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Two bonus 4* covers in a row!!!!  Champed Howard yesterday and got a Jubilee yellow cover along with a bonus Valkyrie yellow cover then cashed in 25 CP for a Miles cover and a second bonus Valkyrie black cover.  
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had 6 elites waiting for me this morning, and they were almost all 3*s. 2 bonus mohawk storms and one organic mohawk storm have her as my highest level 3* now (259), and one Strang3 has him at 256. It's the little things I suppose.

Also got a cover for 4* Ghost Rider I could use, didn't realize he was at 12 covers now. Are we pretty sure he's going to be the feeder for Reyes? I was considering setting him as my 4* BH when he was nearer to champion so that I could try and fully cover my 5/2/2 GR:RR at some point in the far future.
  • Pantherfan1973
    Pantherfan1973 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Daily reward was a Quake which was the first cover after Championing her.... which meant a Latest Legends token... Which was a 5 star bearded Cap making him a 0/2/2 and got the bonus which was a 5 star Black Panther which brought him up to 2/1/1.  It was a good day.....
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A fight in Gamora's lightning round went south and my Thorbit got killed. With a strategically placed teamup I managed to make the fight Gamora vs Gamora. It was a race to collect enough black and green, but I managed to fire Bad Reputation first (que Joan Jett and the Blackhearts). Since Gamora tanked everything when she was alone, I got out strike tiles worth around 5000.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dog Saves Spider! News at 11!

A day or two ago, I received a Blue Lockjaw, bringing the lovable mutt up to a max level of 188. Still not enough to complete the shield training for the new Spiderman cover, but usable all the same. Well, tonight, with hours left to go before the shield training expired, I pulled ANOTHER blue Lockjaw cover, which made his max level... 209! I was able to save a Spider, earning that tasty random Infinity War arachnid cover, bringing him up to a mighty 2/1/1.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a Heroic from intercept. And another Heroic from daily supply. The first gave me a cover for newly champed 3* Cyclops and a BH: another cyclops. That gave me an LT. The other Heroic gave me a Ragnarok champ cover, which gave me another LT. Alas no Okoye, but two 4* champ levels :)
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Round 8 token from the last boss event got me a yellow Cap IW, which meant I could actually compete in Deadpool vs MPQ.  The essential node, CL8, he got me the win by bringing 5* Thanos back from the "downed".
    Twice: once in my final clears in Sub 1, once in my 24 hour clear in sub 2.
    That's a useful power.
  • Quebbster
    Options

When I played the fivestar node in Deadpool vs MPQ Vulture Went Airborne. That is never a good sign.

Then I realized I could use Cap's Purple to prevent him from going Airborne again...

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:

When I played the fivestar node in Deadpool vs MPQ Vulture Went Airborne. That is never a good sign.

Then I realized I could use Cap's Purple to prevent him from going Airborne again...

I try to take out Vulture first, for that very reason.  If he goes airborne, it's bad news.  Especially if Thanos gets his green on the board.  Very, very bad.

As for the best moment of the day, my son finally got the final 4-star he needed to complete his roster.  Agent Venom (set as his bonus hero) showed up after pulling a Carnage from a Heroic Token...so he'll never miss a Behemoth Burrito or 4-star required node again.  Until the next four star release, anyway...
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Quebbster said:

I try to take out Vulture first, for that very reason.  If he goes airborne, it's bad news.  Especially if Thanos gets his green on the board.  Very, very bad.

As for the best moment of the day, my son finally got the final 4-star he needed to complete his roster.  Agent Venom (set as his bonus hero) showed up after pulling a Carnage from a Heroic Token...so he'll never miss a Behemoth Burrito or 4-star required node again.  Until the next four star release, anyway...

Yeah, I go for Vulture first and usually take him out Before he goes Airborne. This time I was not so lucky. But I could stop him from yo-yoing up and down at least.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:

Lumbercap purple is possibly the best single cover 5* to have for PvE. At least, since the OML nerf.

My day is just starting, but even if nothing else cool happens, the free C&D cover was a really nice way to start it off.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Started the day, got a free champ level for C&D. Did the Nico crash on the first try, LT got me my first cover for Okoye, who I had enough HP to roster, bringing me back to having 1 of everybody again. Now I need to decide if I want to grind iso and save this red Thing cover on my vine, or dump it and work on re-champing 2*s and finishing my 3* tier of champions...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled a 14th cover for Flaptain, so I went ahead and champed him, and the LT gave me my first JJ red! I can have her throw people out of windows now! :smiley:
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    One of the Colossus covers I got from PvE placement gave me a Legendary token. It was a Gwenpool that netted a few cp to put me at 25 so I pulled a Latest and got level 290 for America Chavez. That Legendary was cover 12 for Jessica Jones. 

Thanks Colossus!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yesterday an heroic token gave me an Invisible Woman blue with a bonus Vulture. That blue means that the only 4*s I still need covers for are Widow, Spidey and Howard. Vulture is now just four covers from finishing PP for me.

Frabjous day.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled a 14th cover for Flaptain, so I went ahead and champed him, and the LT gave me my first JJ red! I can have her throw people out of windows now! :smiley:
    Congrats! Her blue remains my favorite animation, but red puts a smile on my face too.

#yesIplayWithAnimations
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My JJ is only 1/1/2, but maybe I'll turn animations on and use her in something trivial to see what you two are talking about.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Pulled a usable Flaptain (5/5/2) from the DP pvp store, right after I got to 900 with no boosted 4*s for a 13th Professor X.